Denard Robinson

canzag

Reaction score
I love this kid.Project for sure but,RB,WR,KR,PR,maybe a corner.Mid to late rounds?Why not

SharkHawk

Reaction score
I think Denard Robinson is so much like Earl Thomas that it scares me. He could excel at safety or CB. He has the size, moves, speed, and just all around athletic ability of a guy like Earl. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE if the Hawks picked him up to be a learner from Leon for a year, and then to be an "athlete". He's tough, so put him at nickel back in place of Walter who can't stay healthy, have him returning punts and kicks, gadget him once in a while on offense. Can you imagine having he and Russell Wilson in the backfield in that pistol formation? Teams would crap their drawers.

Robinson is a stellar athlete, and like Michael Robinson and Devin Hester, he will find his way into the NFL without really having a defined position. I'd love to see the Hawks snag him. He's no NFL QB, but he's certainly an NFL player.

pehawk

Reaction score
LOVE the thought as him as a nickle safety/CB hybrid. Hmm, I wonder if he'd make a play or two every year in the secondary?

At first I thought "doesn't seem to fit the bigger faster stronger blueprint". But, his "unique skill" set does. Plus, he adds depth to what, 4 positions, maybe?

Plus, dude's tough. Arm's torn up so he cant play QB, fine, I still want to play, use me at RB, HB, WR, PR, whatever. He's already said he just wants to play, doesn't matter where.

Identical feelings I had regarding Hester before that draft.