Party with Seahawks!

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Party with Seahawks!
Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:11 pm
  • Hello Net fam :2: . This will be my first post ever. I have to share my experience. Here we go. So I went to party for new years at Pink (Night club at Pacific place in Seattle). And as im in the line to go in I see Kam Chancellor and Scruggs walking in. And ofcourse I yelled " Yo Bam Bam. .wasssup Scruggs". I yelled "Its weird, I feel like I know you guys but we never met before". They laughed and walked in.

So we had a bottle service and our table was right in front of there vip area. I was ECSTATIC. First person I see was Scruggs and he was hella nice. I asked him to come take a pic and he came right to me and talked and took couple pictures and i wished him luck. Then I see Kam Chancellor and I kinda asked him to come take a pic with sign language(he was kinda far). He came to me and took picture. I told him "you knocked the crap outta Vernon", he smiled and I told him to tear it up in washington.

Then I spotted Lynch. I was like screw it and I just snuck in there Vip section lol. I didnt ask Lynch for picture (I hear how he feels about pictures). I just went up to him and congratulated him for the great season and told him that Seattle appreciates his efforts on the field. He said no problem homie. P.s He was walking around on the dance floor later on all night and as he walked past me this one time I put my arm around his neck and kinda pulled him. He was cool with that and kept on walking.

Then I saw Carpenter and I told him to keep his head high and come back stronger next season. Wished luck to Phil Bates and Winston Guy. I did talk to Turbin but he said no pictures so I kinda flexed my bicep jokingly and he was just cracking up.

The best part was when I was leaving and I saw Tate walking with his girl as i was in my car. I yelled "GOLDEN boy". Ofcourse lol. He said no pictures but he did walked to my car and shook hands with me and he told me " EY we going to SUPER BOWL". And I replied " We not just going to SB dog but we winning that shit". He laughed and walked away with his girl.

Sorry if the post is too long but as you guys can tell I was excited and had to share with someone and what better place to share my story than Net fam. On this note Happy new years yall. Go Hawks!! (Stole that from Dangerussss) :0190l:

edited by radish for language
    WE ALL WE GOT WE ALL WE NEED!
    Bucknastay
    NET Bench Warmer

Re: Party with Seahawks!
Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:20 pm
  • dang! thanks for sharing, im so jealous
    Lithium
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:22 pm
  • Thats awesome Bucknastay, glad you got to spend New Years with some of the Hawks! Post some pics!
    The 12th Commandment:

THOU SHALL STAY LOUD N PROUD! GO HAWKS!
    12thMode
    NET Starter

Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:23 pm
  • Bucknastay wrote:Hello Net fam :2: . This will be my first post ever. I have to share my experience. Here we go. So I went to party for new years at Pink (Night club at Pacific place in Seattle). And as im in the line to go in I see Kam Chancellor and Scruggs walking in. And ofcourse I yelled " Yo Bam Bam. .wasssup Scruggs". I yelled "Its weird, I feel like I know you guys but we never met before". They laughed and walked in.

So we had a bottle service and our table was right in front of there vip area. I was ECSTATIC. First person I see was Scruggs and he was hella nice. I asked him to come take a pic and he came right to me and talked and took couple pictures and i wished him luck. Then I see Kam Chancellor and I kinda asked him to come take a pic with sign language(he was kinda far). He came to me and took picture. I told him "you knocked the f outta Vernon", he smiled and I told him to tear it up in washington.

Then I spotted Lynch. I was like fuk it and I just snuck in there Vip section lol. I didnt ask Lynch for picture (I hear how he feels about pictures). I just went up to him and congratulated him for the great season and told him that Seattle appreciates his efforts on the field. He said no problem homie. P.s He was walking around on the dance floor later on all night and as he walked past me this one time I put my arm around his neck and kinda pulled him. He was cool with that and kept on walking.

Then I saw Carpenter and I told him to keep his head high and come back stronger next season. Wished luck to Phil Bates and Winston Guy. I did talk to Turbin but he said no pictures so I kinda flexed my bicep jokingly and he was just cracking up (He got big mf**** biceps).

The best part was when I was leaving and I saw Tate walking with his girl as i was in my car. I yelled "GOLDEN boy". Ofcourse lol. He said no pictures but he did walked to my car and shook hands with me and he told me " EY we going to SUPER BOWL". And I replied " We not just going to SB dog but we winning that shit". He laughed and walked away with his girl.

Sorry if the post is too long but as you guys can tell I was excited and had to share with someone and what better place to share my story than Net fam. On this note Happy new years yall. Go Hawks!! (Stole that from Dangerussss) :0190l:

Pics or didn't happen. :mrgreen:
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:29 pm
  • Bam Bam
    Attachments
    bam bam.jpg
    bam bam.jpg (58.56 KiB) Viewed 2201 times
    Bucknastay
    NET Bench Warmer

Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:29 pm
  • I bet Sherman would be a blast to meet in person.
    Steve2222
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:31 pm
  • Bucknastay wrote:Bam Bam

Damn you're either really tiny or Kam is a monster. And lol you got alcohol all over you Im assuming.
    Steve2222
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:32 pm
  • Judging by your shirt you may have gotten a little TOO excited, bro.
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:35 pm
  • Rad!
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:37 pm
  • haha yea i spilled little beverage on my shirt. And fuk yea i was excited I've never seen a seahawk player before EVER. And im not small bro that guy makes me look tiny. Now I kinda feel for Vernon Davis or do I? haha
    Bucknastay
    NET Bench Warmer

Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:41 pm
  • BAMTRAK!
    The 12th Commandment:

THOU SHALL STAY LOUD N PROUD! GO HAWKS!
    12thMode
    NET Starter

Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:44 pm
  • I'm definitely jealous. I've yet to meet a Hawks player in person. I've seen a Spokane shock player before but seeing and actually talking to an actual hawk would be awesome.

I'd love to get Doug Baldwin's sig. I got his jersey early in the season and i'd love to get it on that. i'd never wear it and it'd force me to get another Seahawks Jersey :P
    tubbs51
    NET Starter

Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:05 am
  • Scruggs! He was the chillest guy! :D
    Attachments
    scruggs.JPG
    scruggs.JPG (141.79 KiB) Viewed 2086 times
    Bucknastay
    NET Bench Warmer

Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:25 am
  • That's so friggin awesome dude, lucky that you met all those players in one night. Wonder where wilson was? The film room on new years? :D
    Decimation
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:10 am
  • Decimation wrote:That's so friggin awesome dude, lucky that you met all those players in one night. Wonder where wilson was? The film room on new years? :D

Yes.
    Colt 45 and two zig zags.
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:17 am
  • Should have got a pic with that "leggy" girl in the back!

Very cool!
    djb28
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:29 am
  • Way cool. Good to hear the players were so approachable. I'm sure the secret is to just be courteous.
    Mandu
    NET Starter

Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:32 am
  • :2: And Happy New Year.

Man, I would hate getting hit by Kam. He is gigantic.
    The new Santa Clara stadium name?..........Dungaree Dump
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:18 am
  • bestfightstory wrote:Judging by your shirt you may have gotten a little TOO excited, bro.

Naw, Kam knocked the piss out of him.

But thats awesome bro, and welcome to the board
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:29 am
  • Man the one time I DON'T go to Pink!
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:33 am
  • tubbs51 wrote:I'd love to get Doug Baldwin's sig. I got his jersey early in the season and i'd love to get it on that. i'd never wear it and it'd force me to get another Seahawks Jersey :P

I went to one game this year with a season ticket. Doug Baldwin was the player on the ticket. He was the only player I met that day, and it was the Arizona game. I told him we would win 41-3, and he goes, "we can only hope it goes that we'll." little did we know it would end up 58-0. After the game he ran by my seat and said, "you were wrong" and he signed my ticket. Pretty cool.

OP - I am jealous!!!!
    KARAVARUS
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:23 am
  • Too cool! Funny how they were saying no pictures - they didn't want Pete to know lol.
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:48 am
  • I feel like lynch could come to a game hungover and play better because he was angry
    Russell Wilson doesn't do losing anymore -peachesenregalia, jan 5, 2013
    seahawksfanatic000
    NET Starter

Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:58 am
  • Sounds like a legendary night. I'm jealous the only Seahawks I've met are Brian bosworth and Julius jones
    kinesmajor
    NET Rookie

Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:58 am
  • bestfightstory wrote:Judging by your shirt you may have gotten a little TOO excited, bro.

He is lactating out of excitement.
    P-Rich fo life
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:08 am
  • I'm guessing getting hit by Kam running full speed wouldn't feel too good.
    February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:30 am
  • Good stuff! And way to be classy and respectful. That's way cool of you to handle it like that.
    @ryanadamdavis
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:33 am
  • See, I'm glad I've never met anyone really famous. I just know that I'd act like a total rube around them.
    Colt 45 and two zig zags.
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:51 am
  • It's nice to hear the players are such stand up guys off the field.
    Shock2k
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:15 am
  • I have a buddy who get's his haircut with Seahawks constantly in Bellevue. He took a picture of himself with Bruce Irving and KJ Wright and sent it to me the day before the 9er game. Then last Sat he called me again telling me he was with KJ Wright again at the barber. Those guys get their haircut once a week, I get mine cut like once a month if that.
    "If the opportunity presents itself, we're going to come get you. You’re part of the family. You're part of us. You helped us start this thing." - John Schneider before releasing Michael Robinson
    Veilside
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:30 pm

Very cool. :th2thumbs:
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran

Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:40 pm

Very cool. :th2thumbs: