Party with Seahawks!

Bucknastay

Reaction score
Hello Net fam :2: . This will be my first post ever. I have to share my experience. Here we go. So I went to party for new years at Pink (Night club at Pacific place in Seattle). And as im in the line to go in I see Kam Chancellor and Scruggs walking in. And ofcourse I yelled " Yo Bam Bam. .wasssup Scruggs". I yelled "Its weird, I feel like I know you guys but we never met before". They laughed and walked in.

So we had a bottle service and our table was right in front of there vip area. I was ECSTATIC. First person I see was Scruggs and he was hella nice. I asked him to come take a pic and he came right to me and talked and took couple pictures and i wished him luck. Then I see Kam Chancellor and I kinda asked him to come take a pic with sign language(he was kinda far). He came to me and took picture. I told him "you knocked the crap outta Vernon", he smiled and I told him to tear it up in washington.

Then I spotted Lynch. I was like screw it and I just snuck in there Vip section lol. I didnt ask Lynch for picture (I hear how he feels about pictures). I just went up to him and congratulated him for the great season and told him that Seattle appreciates his efforts on the field. He said no problem homie. P.s He was walking around on the dance floor later on all night and as he walked past me this one time I put my arm around his neck and kinda pulled him. He was cool with that and kept on walking.

Then I saw Carpenter and I told him to keep his head high and come back stronger next season. Wished luck to Phil Bates and Winston Guy. I did talk to Turbin but he said no pictures so I kinda flexed my bicep jokingly and he was just cracking up.

The best part was when I was leaving and I saw Tate walking with his girl as i was in my car. I yelled "GOLDEN boy". Ofcourse lol. He said no pictures but he did walked to my car and shook hands with me and he told me " EY we going to SUPER BOWL". And I replied " We not just going to SB dog but we winning that shit". He laughed and walked away with his girl.

Sorry if the post is too long but as you guys can tell I was excited and had to share with someone and what better place to share my story than Net fam. On this note Happy new years yall. Go Hawks!! (Stole that from Dangerussss) :0190l:

edited by radish for language

Lithium

Reaction score
dang! thanks for sharing, im so jealous

Greenhell

Reaction score
Bucknastay":48r9vx1q said:
Hello Net fam :2: . This will be my first post ever. I have to share my experience. Here we go. So I went to party for new years at Pink (Night club at Pacific place in Seattle). And as im in the line to go in I see Kam Chancellor and Scruggs walking in. And ofcourse I yelled " Yo Bam Bam. .wasssup Scruggs". I yelled "Its weird, I feel like I know you guys but we never met before". They laughed and walked in.

So we had a bottle service and our table was right in front of there vip area. I was ECSTATIC. First person I see was Scruggs and he was hella nice. I asked him to come take a pic and he came right to me and talked and took couple pictures and i wished him luck. Then I see Kam Chancellor and I kinda asked him to come take a pic with sign language(he was kinda far). He came to me and took picture. I told him "you knocked the f outta Vernon", he smiled and I told him to tear it up in washington.

Then I spotted Lynch. I was like *** it and I just snuck in there Vip section lol. I didnt ask Lynch for picture (I hear how he feels about pictures). I just went up to him and congratulated him for the great season and told him that Seattle appreciates his efforts on the field. He said no problem homie. P.s He was walking around on the dance floor later on all night and as he walked past me this one time I put my arm around his neck and kinda pulled him. He was cool with that and kept on walking.

Then I saw Carpenter and I told him to keep his head high and come back stronger next season. Wished luck to Phil Bates and Winston Guy. I did talk to Turbin but he said no pictures so I kinda flexed my bicep jokingly and he was just cracking up (He got big mf**** biceps).

The best part was when I was leaving and I saw Tate walking with his girl as i was in my car. I yelled "GOLDEN boy". Ofcourse lol. He said no pictures but he did walked to my car and shook hands with me and he told me " EY we going to SUPER BOWL". And I replied " We not just going to SB dog but we winning that shit". He laughed and walked away with his girl.

Sorry if the post is too long but as you guys can tell I was excited and had to share with someone and what better place to share my story than Net fam. On this note Happy new years yall. Go Hawks!! (Stole that from Dangerussss) :0190l:

Pics or didn't happen. :mrgreen:

Steve2222

Reaction score
I bet Sherman would be a blast to meet in person.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Bucknastay":21yr7aqm said:

Damn you're either really tiny or Kam is a monster. And lol you got alcohol all over you Im assuming.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Judging by your shirt you may have gotten a little TOO excited, bro.

OP
OP
B

Bucknastay

Reaction score
haha yea i spilled little beverage on my shirt. And *** yea i was excited I've never seen a seahawk player before EVER. And im not small bro that guy makes me look tiny. Now I kinda feel for Vernon Davis or do I? haha

tubbs51

Reaction score
I'm definitely jealous. I've yet to meet a Hawks player in person. I've seen a Spokane shock player before but seeing and actually talking to an actual hawk would be awesome.

I'd love to get Doug Baldwin's sig. I got his jersey early in the season and i'd love to get it on that. i'd never wear it and it'd force me to get another Seahawks Jersey :p

OP
OP
B

Bucknastay

Reaction score
Scruggs! He was the chillest guy! :D

Attachments

• scruggs.JPG
    scruggs.JPG
    141.8 KB · Views: 3,501

Decimation

Reaction score
That's so friggin awesome dude, lucky that you met all those players in one night. Wonder where wilson was? The film room on new years? :D

djb28

Reaction score
Should have got a pic with that "leggy" girl in the back!

Very cool!

Throwdown

Reaction score
bestfightstory":2rjr30te said:
Judging by your shirt you may have gotten a little TOO excited, bro.

Naw, Kam knocked the piss out of him.

But thats awesome bro, and welcome to the board

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
tubbs51":1rb1pstb said:
I'd love to get Doug Baldwin's sig. I got his jersey early in the season and i'd love to get it on that. i'd never wear it and it'd force me to get another Seahawks Jersey :p

I went to one game this year with a season ticket. Doug Baldwin was the player on the ticket. He was the only player I met that day, and it was the Arizona game. I told him we would win 41-3, and he goes, "we can only hope it goes that we'll." little did we know it would end up 58-0. After the game he ran by my seat and said, "you were wrong" and he signed my ticket. Pretty cool.

OP - I am jealous!!!!