Should I Be Worried That I'm Not Worried?

Should I Be Worried That Aros Is Worried That He's Not Worried?

• Just another sign of Tanzania baby! No worries here!

Votes: 51 64.6%
  • I'm totally worried that Aros is worried that he's not worried. That worries me.

Votes: 28 35.4%

• Total voters

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
This is the first Seahawks playoff game - home or away - that I am completely void of butterflies or nervousness of any shape or form.

You decide. Is this a good omen or a bad omen?

:16:

seahawksfan28

Reaction score
I don't think its an omen, however I am nervous for the game.

Playoffs... Win or go home and we are not at CLink... Always terrifying.

That being said, I still like our chances.

SilNWest

Reaction score
It's a good omen. I was worried about the first Rams game, the Miami game, and the Detroit game... and we lost all of those games. I wasn't worried about any other and we won most of those. Its been a really strange season for me, the great teams we played earlier in the year that we beat I just had a confidence about for some reason.

I feel the same confidence now, its playoff time!

Go Hawks!

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Funny you should ask: I had a guy at work ask me about the Rams game, specifically if I was nervous when St Louis was ahead and Wilson was getting sacked left and right. I told him no and that was the truth: I wasn't worried because I was confident that we would come back and win the game, which we did.

And honestly, I'm not worried much about this game either. Not to take anything away from Washington, but I am confident that Seattle will be able to overcome anything the Redskins throw at us, just like I was when the Rams took their best shot last week.

nanomoz

Reaction score
Torch a few bowls and watch the Phins game. That'll fix that.

Rainger

Reaction score
Always worried just wired that way but I feel we will win I just worry about Seahawk history with Karma the refs and the bad bounces. But I have picked them in our pools to go to the SB I hope I havent jinxed them I have done so often in the past.

Riley12

Reaction score
I'm not worried. I'm numb.

I check thread titles because I don't want to read anything Redskins fans have to say. Nothing against the current crop, I'm sure, but the group
that came out of the woodwork (and then slunk away) in '05 made me realize I don't care about the opinions of people who aren't fans of
the same team that I am a fan of.

We finished w/5 victories - ranging from a nailbiter, to a historic streak unmatched since the mid twentieth century, to a WTF? performance
against a division opponent. Wilson keeps racking up awards and accolades, so I know we have now become, or are on the verge of becoming
THAT TEAM - the one that the fans of all 31 other teams hate to hear about when Sportscenter reaches the top of the hour. At the same
time, I keep looking back at Miami and think of what could have been, remembering my pure joy at the NFCCG. No one was going to come here
this year and beat us. NO ONE. One more friggin' defensive stop and my mood would be much different.

I'm in a place where my expectations for the season have been vastly exceeded but I WANT MORE, and I feel stupid or greedy for that
desire.

So please Aros, don't be worried that you are not worried because it is the confidence that you and other fans have about this game
that keep me pushing on through this season and the "coulda beens" towards what is still quite possible. It is the image of you and I sharing
a pregame beer in New Orleans in February that helps me forget Miami.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
It's weird - I'm not nervous at all. I don't know why, although as I have gotten older I've learned to not take games so seriously.

I'm confident, but I'm also proud of the team we have become and should we give it our all and come up short, I'm not going to run around my neighborhood kicking cats and screaming like a wildman. Perhaps I'll just kick cats.

We are further along in our rebuild than I expected - I predicted 10-6 before the season but I didn't expect to see this kind of time, which THIS kind of QB. We have our health and we have won 5 straight - I like our chances.

And if we lose? No shame in an 11-5 mark and a LOT to look forward to. It would certainly be nice to kill that ugly road playoff losing streak.

streets24

Reaction score
I the it when our hawks lose. So knowing and feeling like we can beat anyone makes me even more nervous. I have been a hawk fan since 84 and like all of you have experienced some crappy stuff. Maybe its cuz everybody that isn't a hawk fan wants us to lose. So nervous yes. It has always been or or two plays or one or two penalties aaginst us. Hopefully I am nervous like this for the next 5 weeks. Underestimate nobody because we are always being overlooked by someone. Believe me washington thinks we are push overs. Yet do they know what a WHOLE team effort looks like. Every phase is crucial and our hawks have been doing it all year. Dont know much about the other team except they have a decent b and decent rb. There is nothing decent about our hawks this year and years to come. DISCIPLINE! DOMINANCE! The will to go the next level and take care of each and every guy next to ya! Win as a team and make no excuses! GO HAWKS!

hawks4thewin

Reaction score
I'm just excited..... win or lose this has been my fav season I can remember

VaporHawk

Reaction score
I have noticed you have been a much more mellow fellow since you cut back on the MSG

Still, I hope the calm vibes are a good portent!

dunceface

Reaction score
Thoughts have frequencies, and when you put those frequencies out into the universe those positive feelings manifest themselves in the physical realm. It's simple quantum physics...
I as well am feeling this positive energy emanating from the spiritual center of my being.
GO HAWKS! GO TANZANIA! GO POSITIVE ENERGY!!!

seahawk2k

Reaction score
I'm always a little worried, but I'm pretty confident and more just plain excited. I absolutely love the NFL playoffs even when the Seahawks aren't involved.

The Skins in scheme and talent don't match up well with the Hawks. I think we all know it. And that's good.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Riley12":1d2ey528 said:
It is the image of you and I sharing a pregame beer in New Orleans in February that helps me forget Miami.

Attachments

• believeit.jpg
    believeit.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 1,763
OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
dunceface":zklv4szk said:
Thoughts have frequencies, and when you put those frequencies out into the universe those positive feelings manifest themselves in the physical realm. It's simple quantum physics...
I as well am feeling this positive energy emanating from the spiritual center of my being.

Ahhhhh, kindred spirits I see! Namaste Tanzania!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I am worried. You know what happened the last time I worried about a game this much?

42 - 13 Seattle. I thought SF was going to end our little dream.

Starrman44

Reaction score
I'm not nervous. I just have that sweet feeling of anticipation. I believe in our team.

This sparring with the Skins fans have me just wanting to play this thing tomorrow...

dunceface

Reaction score
Aros":1qpcykc0 said:
dunceface":1qpcykc0 said:

Ahhhhh, kindred spirits I see! Namaste Tanzania!

Namaste universe!