AXIS Sports Bar this Sunday ? (I would like to invite all)

djTOY2000

Reaction score
Quite possibly one of the last days I will be at the sportsbar I designed and built and have managed, before I pursue my next step.

the last few weekends (games) have been INSANE there as far as turnout and crowd support... (over 100 'Hawk fans screaming, yelling, and cheering)

SO, is anyone from .NET interested in coming in for this playoff game ?

I will be running the show on Sunday (bartending/managing)

if any of ya'll come up, introduce yourself to me, sign our .net members Seahawks helmet we have on display, and I WILL TAKE 25% off your bill (excluding alcohol)

oh.... and I am also GIVING AWAY a FREE PERSONALIZED (name and # of your choice) SEAHAWKS JERSEY to one lucky customer that is there and is entered in to win !!

since I love this site and it has been a huge part of me for the last 7 years, I wanna hook any and all members up for this game...

....let's just call it the ".NET DISCOUNT"

AXIS Sports Bar
1202 Commerce Ave
Longview, WA

bestfightstory

Reaction score
This is so cool of you, bro. Congrats on the success of your place. I have such a difficult time deciding where to experience Seahawks game days. Great friends and places all over North America. Hope to get to Axis for a game at some point.

Go Seahawks!

muxpux

Reaction score
of course ill be there and i can vouch, the recent games have been great. the sunday night game was a great turnout. im pretty sure there will be a good crowd for this one. plus i gotta show up to claim my new jersey! haha

OP
OP
djTOY2000

djTOY2000

Reaction score
here's what i have running on Facebook right now...

Southwest Washington ''Hawk fans...

Where will YOU be watching the game ??

304521_225963297539954_432818739_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 391&type=1

OP
OP
djTOY2000

djTOY2000

Reaction score
RockHawk":xnpbzi50 said:
I am extremely tempted to make the drive. I may end up making this happen.

25% off any food item for .NETTERS

it's the.... ".NET DISCOUNT"

chris98251

Reaction score
Crap, I wish the game was on Saturday now. Have fun everyone and KUDOS to you DJ !

Great set up you have going down there and thanks for keeping .Net in mind.

OP
OP
djTOY2000

djTOY2000

Reaction score
well we had approx 125 'hawk fans turn out for this game... and now we getta do it all over again !!

IT WAS EFFFIN' AMAZING !! whole bar belting out seahawks chants, standing room only because every table and seat was taken, tons of cheering, screaming, yelling go seahawks... i think all of downtown longview heard us

but being that it is an early game, we are getting our PRE 'HAWK PARTY started Saturday night and hopefully not too many people will be hung over and will be able to make it in @ 9:00am

muxpux

Reaction score
Once again, you know I'll be there. Hopefully the turn out is just as good. It's the playoffs. Don't matter what time it starts