Mike Greenberg picks Hawks

TheHawkDoc

Reaction score
His NFL record this year on picks (known as "Lead Pipe Locks") against the spread was 10-19-3 and when he picks a team to win it is officially known as the Greeny "KOD" = Kiss of Death. This is not good news.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I was feeling confident about our chances..........til now.

drdiags

Reaction score
He is just messing with Seahawks fans. He still is outraged about the Packers game. Don't be fooled.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
youngchew":338an85l said:
JesterHawk":338an85l said:
The hardest part of listening to Mike and Mike, aside from listening to Mike and Mike, is trying to decide which one of them is the bigger idiot.

This. How their show has lasted this long is beyond me. They're both morons.

Seriously. They sit there and argue about the stupidest crap too. They both take defeneseless positions and then defend them to the death. I think it's only on for an hour now in our market, so maybe it's on the way out.

I have no love for Alabama but I'm rooting for them just so Golic won't be trying to interject Notre Dame into every freaking segment anymore. Speaking of Tanzania, that reminds me of another country that isn't the United States, specifically, Ireland, namesake of...MY FIGHTING IRISH! They're playing for the National Championship you know!

chawx

Reaction score
JesterHawk":1wsui0ml said:
The hardest part of listening to Mike and Mike, aside from listening to Mike and Mike, is trying to decide which one of them is the bigger idiot.

Well, it's obvious which one is the bigger idiot: Mike, followed closely by Mike.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
You know what? I was listening when Greenberg stated his reasoning for "adopting" Seattle as his team for the playoffs. Talking about how Seattle sports fans are great and pretty much the most tortured in all of sports. Brought up the Sonics being the last title in the late 70's, and how they are now gone. I couldn't help but appreciate his understanding.

Then I remembered every single word he's said about the Hawks since that GB game. Doc is right. Greenberg is screwing with us. He's either trying to invoke his jinx, or rooting for us to have to play GB and for them to get revenge. I don't buy one word out of that East coast elitist's mouth for a second.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
I hope he's trying to jinx us. If you TRY to invoke a jinx, it is ineffective and often has the opposite effect. Right Roland?

HansGruber

Reaction score
I negated the jinx by tossing a rabbit foot in a field of four leaf clovers while throwing salt over my shoulder and kicking a black cat in the face, HARD.

It's all good. All the jujus are neutral now.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
HansGruber":10y1e82s said:
I negated the jinx by tossing a rabbit foot in a field of four leaf clovers while throwing salt over my shoulder and kicking a black cat in the face, HARD.

It's all good. All the jujus are neutral now.

You missed the feng shui around VMAC!!! We're boned!

HansGruber

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":217vdnya said:
You missed the feng shui around VMAC!!! We're boned!

No, it's okay. I saw that I missed the feng shui, so I threw a duck in the lake to see if it would float and it did. So it's not a witch.

I think we're okay.