• Yes

Votes: 73 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 12.0%

• Total voters

nanomoz

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3phmx7vi said:
People do know they can delete their posts, right?

I couldn't, actually. Tapatalk was glitching. I will now. I'm at a proper computer.

nanomoz

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":28ahd35h said:
nanomoz":28ahd35h said:
Stupid tapatalk. Sorry mods.
Only one apologetic post! wtf

I was getting server error messages, it was really strange. It was telling me my post couldn't be made. Come to find out, it made it each time I tried and it gave me an error. Once I realized this, I didn't try again with the apology post.

themunn

Reaction score
i have wanted green bay to lose every game since week 4 this season
no question who I want to win
and at least the Vikings have one player in AP who I actually like as a person (and as a player, of course)

I wouldn't mind knocking GB off, of course, in the NFC Championship game. However, I don't see GB travelling to SF and actually winning there either, so I might as well hope they lose this game too, as I don't think it's possible for us to avoid travelling to SF in the playoffs (working on the assumption that we win tomorrow, we'd either play SF next week or the week after if they beat Green Bay, which I think they will. Might as well beat them next week as then there's a 50/50 chance we get the NFC Championship at home).

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I am rooting for Minn but there is no way they win this game without Ponder. GB gets so lucky. Damn.

Rat

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":33ft7pb0 said:
I am rooting for Minn but there is no way they win this game without Ponder. GB gets so lucky. Damn.
Yeah, Ponder's 40 yards per game are irreplaceable.

Webb is better. I'm happy about this.

hawk45

Reaction score
Rooting for Minny for sure after all the public outcry over Tate's TD. No amount of favorable regular season calls makes up for getting reffed out of a Superbowl. I want Green Bay fans crying in their beers.

But I don't think it'll happen. Rodgers is one guy I'll go out of my way to watch, he's so damned good.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Rat":1zcpe3a8 said:
Seahwkgal":1zcpe3a8 said:
Yeah, Ponder's 40 yards per game are irreplaceable.

Webb is better. I'm happy about this.
Webb is certainly doing alright. Catching the flackers off guard.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Hard to say, I want Seattle to have a chance for a home game but now that Ryan Grant is back with Green Bay I would like a chance to whoop that ass. Plus, the look on Rodgers face makes me angry every time I see it now.

I guess a home game is always better than no home game though.

MrCarey

Reaction score
I'm rooting for anybody that plays against Green Bay.