Wagner in the lead 1-0 in DROY voting

SharkHawk

Reaction score
I remember a shared MVP with I believe McNair and Manning. I can't remember a shared ROY off the top of my head. I just remember the pic of them on the cover of SI and the article saying how it was a real rarity to end up with a tie, but I think they both deserved it. I feel the same way about Russ and RG3 this year, but I'll give Russ props for playing the entire season and even getting to come out of games due to putting up such huge leads. Luck to me should be in the running because of the whole "team" aspect, but let's face it.... if he's on Seattle and puts up those same numbers, we're probably 6-10 or 5-11. He just didn't take very good care of the ball. Good story? Yes. Great season? Not compared to Russ and RG3 in my view. Taking care of the ball is the number 1 job of a rookie QB and they both did very well. Plus they both won a lot of games that their team wouldn't have likely won otherwise. I think a lot of young QB's could have won on Indy. I think Tannehill and Weeden could have put up similar records on the Colts. I think with Wilson or RG3 that the Colts would have had a chance at going undefeated due to their piss poor schedule.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Huh. Interesting. I'm fine with a shared ORotY award between Wilson and RG3, but as SundayNite said, if Luck's part of it in any way, I'm drowning a bag of kittens.

HawkHack

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1hy6aop9 said:
Huh. Interesting. I'm fine with a shared ORotY award between Wilson and RG3, but as SundayNite said, if Luck's part of it in any way, I'm drowning a bag of kittens.

Man, that's just mean.

[Edit: :) ]