Redraft..If it were to be held today..

The Grouch

Reaction score
No way does he get past the Browns... they have had a top ten pick for 7 out of the last 10 years, although they moved out of the top ten by way of trades a couple times. Good reason for being up their all the time, that franchise is Hot Garbage and wastes lots of picks. Not to mention they really havn't had a quarterback of note since... well... Bernie Kosar. Yeah, definatly falls to the Browns at 3. Sad thing is, despite RW's exceptionalism that franchise would drag him down from the clouds and make him look pedestrian. That says more about the Browns than it does about RW though.

Jac

Reaction score
It's actually pretty hard to find a team in the top-half that wouldn't take him...starting with Cleveland (#3), Minnesota (#4), Jacksonville (#5), and even Dallas (#6).

jewhawk

Reaction score
With everyone knowing what we know now, the Rams and Vikings would not trade away the #2 and #3 picks. The Rams would take whichever of Wilson or Griffin they like better and the Vikings would take the other.

kearly

Reaction score
Colts would trade him to the Rams for 5 first round picks.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
sumos2005":1usjae5m said:
Everyone knowing what we know now, where would Russ be drafted. My money is 5th pick, Jacksonville. (Drafted J Blackmon)..

My favorite part about that whole draft is that the Jaguars drafted a punter in the 3rd round, 5 picks before we took Wilson.

kearly

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3d4pdglj said:
sumos2005":3d4pdglj said:
Everyone knowing what we know now, where would Russ be drafted. My money is 5th pick, Jacksonville. (Drafted J Blackmon)..

My favorite part about that whole draft is that the Jaguars drafted a punter in the 3rd round, 5 picks before we took Wilson.

Hey, at least they got a lot of use out of that punter by not drafting Wilson.

You are right J, that pick is downright poetic in it's irony.

Latest posts