Brandon Browner

themunn

Reaction score
"he (Garcon) talked a little smack during the game so I had to smack him up a bit"

true to his word (well apart from the fact he was talking about Moss before the game)

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Asked last week if he expected Browner to be rusty from the four-game layoff, Garcon reportedly said he did not even know Browner’s name and was not worried about him.

Browner took exception to the comment.

“They don’t respect us, but I bet he knows my last name now,” Browner said. “Bet he do. If he don’t, he got a whole offseason to think about it.”

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
MrCarey":1k1l72j2 said:
-The Glove-":1k1l72j2 said:
MrCarey":1k1l72j2 said:
He needs to chill out.
Um no

I don't mind him getting rough and his little jabs and shit, but the fighting is ridonk. Needs to tone it down a little bit; this ain't the UFC.

This team is no longer soft. They were for awhile and I can understand your reluctance to crawl from underneath that rock of fear, but it is time to find your big boy pants and join the new cukture of the team.

OP
OP
-The Glove-

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":2p8pc9p9 said:
Asked last week if he expected Browner to be rusty from the four-game layoff, Garcon reportedly said he did not even know Browner’s name and was not worried about him.

“They don’t respect us, but I bet he knows my last name now,” Browner said. “Bet he do. If he don’t, he got a whole offseason to think about it.”
I love that quote from Browner...he epitomizes a boss on the field.

dunceface

Reaction score
They started it!
Keep that boom hand strong Browner, no matter what these pussies say

hawker232

Reaction score
The refs were definitely letting them play out there, some of the scuffles Browner got into probably would have been flagged had it been regular season. As long as Browner isn't getting flagged every time he gets in a fight, I'm okay with it. It gets under the receivers skin, gets in their head and it drives them NUTS. Keep it up, Mr. Browner. :th2thumbs:

HawkGANG

Reaction score
I can't believe there are hawks fans on this board saying browner needs to "tone it down" or they don't like his physical play?! It's whimps like you that are the reason this city hasn't won squat but a few WNBA championships in the last 30 years. As long as he isn't getting penalized for it I wouldn't give two shits if he punched an opposing players helmet clean off...by any means necessary to get that W this is football!

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Our cornerbacks remind me a lot of Gary Payton. Physical. Annoying. Pesky. In your face. Always yapping.

You LOVE him if he's on your team, you HATE him if he's not.

ensett

Reaction score
I dont know why receivers go after Browner. Seems like they try to get in his face every single game, and every single time he knocks them on their ass. Every. Single. Time.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Yea he is bigger than most wideouts also. Garcon stood no chance and it seem the skins are all making excuses about the loss.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":2gjbp5e3 said:

How can you not love the attitude our corners have? Would you rather have jennings back just cause he gets a PI once or twice a game?

RockinHawks

Reaction score
Browner is re-defining the position and how it's played. For decades, cocky CB's have utilized their personalities to get under a WR's skin, get into their head. Now, he's able to go to the second level, and plant them on their ass. He's a beast, and believe me, Garcon knew who he was before the game...if he didn't, he's an idiot. Everyone in the league knows who our corners are, and they have a VERY difficult time playing against them...because it's an emotional game, and Browner and Sherman raise the emotion level on every play, usually to a WR's detriment.

Love Browner...and hope he keeps it going!

Go Hawks!

AceBoogie715

Reaction score
I love both guys style. They both get into the heads of their receiver. Sherman does it mentally while Browner does it physically. By halftime, their receiving core was completely out of it. Sherman and Browner work hand in hand with each other and it is extremely effective for our defense to load the box and send pressure, ultimately helping to stop the run. As long as he isn't getting flagged, I like it!

Renohawk

Reaction score
Our corner play reminds me a lot of the older days like Steelers Mel Blount and JT Thomas and Raiders in their hayday with Lester and Mike Hayes.

djb28

Reaction score
MrCarey":1678sp7r said:
-The Glove-":1678sp7r said:
MrCarey":1678sp7r said:
He needs to chill out.
Um no

I don't mind him getting rough and his little jabs and shit, but the fighting is ridonk. Needs to tone it down a little bit; this ain't the UFC.
Ridonk? God I am old.

hawker84

Reaction score
HawkGANG":famubka2 said:
I can't believe there are hawks fans on this board saying browner needs to "tone it down" or they don't like his physical play?! It's whimps like you that are the reason this city hasn't won squat but a few WNBA championships in the last 30 years. As long as he isn't getting penalized for it I wouldn't give two shits if he punched an opposing players helmet clean off...by any means necessary to get that W this is football!

this is a bit out of line... fine to disagree with his opinions, no need to call fellow seahawk fans whimps just because their opinion differs from yours... he's just saying he would like to see it toned down before it starts costing this team costly penalties.... maybe you should tone it down a bit as well....

NYCoug

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":35up2djh said:
Brandon Marshall wiped the floor with him.

And a whole lot of other good corners.

RockinHawks":35up2djh said:
Browner is re-defining the position and how it's played. For decades, cocky CB's have utilized their personalities to get under a WR's skin, get into their head. Now, he's able to go to the second level, and plant them on their ass. He's a beast, and believe me, Garcon knew who he was before the game...if he didn't, he's an idiot. Everyone in the league knows who our corners are, and they have a VERY difficult time playing against them...because it's an emotional game, and Browner and Sherman raise the emotion level on every play, usually to a WR's detriment.

Love Browner...and hope he keeps it going!

Go Hawks!

I'm with you on this one Rockin. Browner's one of my favorite players on the team. I know that Sherman is the better corner, obviously, but I'm a bigger fan of Browner. I love his style. It was great watching him harass Garcon all game long, as my friends complained about how he shouldn't be allowed to play that way.

And I like what you say about him redefining the position. He's not the greatest corner in the world but he's probably the most unique. Glad he's with the good guys.