Going to Atlanta?

disturbedesv

Reaction score
BALL HAWKER":ibksq535 said:
Coming down I85 from Greenville SC. What's the easiest way to get to the dome? Exit, parking, any kind of recommendations welcome. Thanks in advance

Wow seriously? Me too! Headed out Sat night...

jgwood675

Reaction score
We bought our tickets and are flying down on Saturday afternoon. I would love to know if there is going to ba any hawks fans getting together to tailgate before the game so we can join. We also get in at 7 EST on Saturday, any good recommendations of sports bars to watch the Packers & 49ers>

keepertd

Reaction score
disturbedesv":191uknzm said:
BALL HAWKER":191uknzm said:
Coming down I85 from Greenville SC. What's the easiest way to get to the dome? Exit, parking, any kind of recommendations welcome. Thanks in advance

Wow seriously? Me too! Headed out Sat night...

if you want my recommendation, don't go down 85 all the way, traffic is a nightmare, if you can get over to 20W and hit 285 N (i realize its out of the way...but still)you can take MARTA off of the indian creek exit, parking is free and MARTA will cost i think $5 for a round trip, you will get service straight to the dome...if you are staying locally look at staying in Conyers/Newton, right by the interstate are plenty of Hotels and restaurants/bars, and its easy access to the interstate..if you have any questions just shoot me a message on here