Falcon Boards

hawker84

Reaction score
i have no problem with Falcon fans, Pat fans, Rams fans, it's good to see they're confident and not just Retardedly homerisitic like niner and Skins fans.. niner fans as we speak are talking about who they'd rather face us or the falcons.. like they don't even notice the fact the Aaron discount double dousche Rogers is on his way to their house, with possibly the best passing attack in the league.. good luck with that... IMO the winner of this game will be facing the Packers...

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Niners and Foreskins fans were by far the worst we dealt with this year. Patriots fans were surprisingly awesome, I've never seen another fan base so cordial, nice, and intelligent to talk to in regards to football. I must admit to being impressed with them as a whole. Not just the ones we had here, but dealing with their fans on their own boards.

The Niners & Foreskins could stand to learn a thing or three from them.

drdiags

Reaction score
Don't we have a which team do we want to face thread going on right now? Green Bay or Niners? Some of the stuff we post is challenging, but this is home so one gets to be as over the top as one's peers will let you. I think a lot of the posts about the other fans or media is just to get a rise out of the locals. These type of posts are always around.

I guess they beat ILS going on about how much she hates Seneca Wallace or some of the other lovely topics that have made it on these boards.

pinksheets

Reaction score
I think we have a bit of kinship with Falcons fans. Team gets no respect (less than us), they're insecure about it, and their fanbase is often divided by the overconfident and the chicken littles regardless of how things are going.

It's unfortunate that we're going to have to clobber them, or else I'd probably have rooted for that team to win it all.

DohBoy

Reaction score
I dig Falcon fans because they're not constantly posting photos of a Super Bowl trophy that was carved (and won) in the 18th century.

YoU rEaDiNg Me FoReSkIn FaNs?!?

DohBoy

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Falcons have built a very good team - hard not to respect them. They are going to be very tough to beat.

Whiners fans will always own the title of biggest chumps. Never seen such a spoiled bucnh of cry baby, elitist snobs - "but we have 6 rings!!" lol. It was definitely a highlight of the season kicking their a$$ back to the Bay Area and then watching the meltdown.

rideaducati

Reaction score
SeahawksFanForever":3i9xcen6 said:
Missing_Clink":3i9xcen6 said:
So far most of the Flacons fans I have seen have been very reasonable and thoughtful. I have no issue with any Falcons fan who thinks their team will win. They have a damn good shot to get a W, as do the Hawks I hope.

Exactly!

plus no one is talking about Trufant in the middle trying to cover Douglas or maybe even Tony G. That is a scary matchup especially if we can't bring much pressure now that Clemons is out.

Another matchup I am not really liking is Turner running to Irvin's side....

Turner is so damn slow that the Branch and Mebane will be able to cover the run to Irvin's side. Of all games possible for Irvin to make his debut, this is the best game. The Falcons best option is their pass game and Irvin is at his best rushing the passer. I also think Scruggs will force Ryan into mistakes. Both Irvin and Scruggs have been waiting for an opportunity like this.

GO HAWKS!!!