Victor Cruz - toughest team you played? - Atlanta

The Grouch

Reaction score
HawkGANG":2ujn6x48 said:
Don't take this the wrong way but the lack of confidence in both these posts makes me sick. If you don't have the ultimate confidence in this team the way they've played the second half of the season I honestly have no clue what they could of done to sway you. "The SB should be Denver vs. Atlanta"???? I don't even know what to say about this statement other than I'd hate to have you as a fan. This team is capable of beating any team remaining in the playoffs and while the loss of Clem is huge its absolutely not the end of the world. IF the falcons beat us it will be through the air making pressure on Ryan important and our secondary play paramount. Clem while I love him, stacked his sacks in individual games meaning he would get 3 one game the 0 for three consecutive games. They weren't evenly
spread out over the season. We dont need to sack Ryan we just need a guy to make Ryan rush his passes our secondary will take care of the rest. If you don't think the Hawks are gonna win fine, but writing this team off or saying if they win it will be a miracle is the kind of defeatist mentality I despise in a fellow Seahawks fan.

:13:

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
They may give opposing QBs fits, but Russel Wilson has already broken down this team and taken notes on every little thing they do.

I'm sure they haven't faced a QB that will be more prepared than our boy.

BASF

Reaction score
Twisted":2snigfxm said:
then theres strength of schedule and yes SOS does count for something as we saw in the redskins, hawks 7th toughest, skins 23rd AND IT SHOWED, even with a healthy RG they lose that match up!

There have been several Super Bowl champions over the years who didn't have a good strength of victory. The most glaring was the '99 Rams who played only one team with a winning record and lost. Three teams that had 8 wins and most of the other teams had 5 or less wins. It didn't stop them from going to and winning the Super Bowl.

Thanatos

Reaction score
SouthSoundHawk":350wnkii said:
They may give opposing QBs fits, but Russel Wilson has already broken down this team and taken notes on every little thing they do.

I'm sure they haven't faced a QB that will be more prepared than our boy.
Yes, after all, Petyon Manning, Drew Brees and Eli Manning are known for their lack of preparation...

Thanatos

Reaction score
BASF":1hcdpykc said:
Twisted":1hcdpykc said:
then theres strength of schedule and yes SOS does count for something as we saw in the redskins, hawks 7th toughest, skins 23rd AND IT SHOWED, even with a healthy RG they lose that match up!

There have been several Super Bowl champions over the years who didn't have a good strength of victory. The most glaring was the '99 Rams who played only one team with a winning record and lost. Three teams that had 8 wins and most of the other teams had 5 or less wins. It didn't stop them from going to and winning the Super Bowl.

Good point for anyone who over-obsesses on stats to cling to an argument. Having said that, honestly, the only reason I quoted this was to say, "THERE...ARE...FOUR...LIGHTS!"

chihawk

Reaction score
Last week Cruz said the Redskins were the team to beat in the NFC playoffs.
http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2013 ... s_tea.html

This week he says ATL is was the toughest team.

Why is Cruz giving a weekly update on who is the team to beat in the playoffs? At this point I'm just glad he's not picking the Seahawks.

BASF

Reaction score
Thanatos":d9pbqrzf said:
BASF":d9pbqrzf said:
Twisted":d9pbqrzf said:

Good point for anyone who over-obsesses on stats to cling to an argument. Having said that, honestly, the only reason I quoted this was to say, "THERE...ARE...FOUR...LIGHTS!"

Thanks, I thought the avatar was clever, since the only thing anyone was telling us daily after we drafted him, as though they were trying to convince us (much like that episode) was that Irvin was a reach. Glad someone recognized it other than The Radish.

Latest posts