Richard Sherman thinks Falcons have best tandem in league

TalonHawk

Reaction score
I am. Kind of funny to see non humble hawks fans after all the years. I guess im just more realistic.

TalonHawk

Reaction score
LOL LOL we will see. I love my Hawks, but I bet we lose this weekend. Does that make me less of a fan then our originator Aros? Pretty sure he predicted a loss too. He must not be a hawks fan either. I'll be back to eat my crow if we win. I'll even create an avatar to whatever you all vote to if we win.

dunceface

Reaction score
As a Hawks fan it has been apparent throughout the season that Sherman does not typically go out looking for fights, but when someone else pops off he does not hold back.
It is odd to have someone take the side of the victims (the rest of the league) and imply that he is an instigator
So forgive us for lumping you in with the rest of the crybabies saying that Sherman hurt their feelings lol

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
TalonHawk":102fzeg8 said:
TalonHawk":102fzeg8 said:
Lol oh please? lol, I have never heard Sherman be so quiet before a game.

Its hard to "pay attention" to mute. lol im as hard of a Seahawk fan as all of you. Just find it funny how the tuner has somehow changed to an uknown channel.

If you had been paying attention...but, alas, it's obvious you haven't been, you can find that Sherm normally isn't the instigator. Tom Brady responded to an interview question about the challenge he faced having to playing in front of the 12th man and he repsonded with how he 'love's to turn the home crowd against their own team' buy getting a large lead and listening to the boos. That's what got Sherman going. And that's only one example. Washinton's players set out to get under our guys' skin both in the media prior to the game and definitely DURING the game. Sherman definitely wouldn't be on 'mute' if White and Jones were talking shite right now. I will say he does go right to the edge with it at times though. He was telling Garcon 'you suck' during the Skins game LOL!

OkieHawk

Reaction score
The fact that Sherm acknowledges the fact that Atlanta has the best WR tandem out right now speaks volumes. It means that he is ready and that they are not buying into the hype that we should simply roll them like a bum this Sunday. I would be more worried if he wasn't a bit respectful as usual when speaking about great players, because then he would vastly underestimate them this game, and we definitely don't want that.

TalonHawk

Reaction score
"So forgive us for lumping you in with the rest of the crybabies saying that Sherman hurt their feelings lol"

I dont see how I am beeing a cry baby. Enlighten me?! Lol Sherman is a punk. He is the guy that will flabber his mouth, whether or not someone else is, and I will admit he backs it up on the field. I am not saying anything is wrong with the punk, just saying... well he's a punk. Get off my jock, it's an opinon ;). You can lump me all you want *no homo.

TalonHawk

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":3ma3t0ke said:
TalonHawk":3ma3t0ke said:
TalonHawk":3ma3t0ke said:
Lol oh please? lol, I have never heard Sherman be so quiet before a game.

Its hard to "pay attention" to mute. lol im as hard of a Seahawk fan as all of you. Just find it funny how the tuner has somehow changed to an uknown channel.

If you had been paying attention...but, alas, it's obvious you haven't been, you can find that Sherm normally isn't the instigator. Tom Brady responded to an interview question about the challenge he faced having to playing in front of the 12th man and he repsonded with how he 'love's to turn the home crowd against their own team' buy getting a large lead and listening to the boos. That's what got Sherman going. And that's only one example. Washinton's players set out to get under our guys' skin both in the media prior to the game and definitely DURING the game. Sherman definitely wouldn't be on 'mute' if White and Jones were talking shite right now. I will say he does go right to the edge with it at times though. He was telling Garcon 'you suck' during the Skins game LOL!

hmm... not so sure I ever remember pointing out the Tom Brady remembrence. Must have! You want to back up what you are speaking, well then mister, lets see Sherman back his talk up this weekend. Personally, (opinionated) don't see it happening. PLEASE GOD PROVE ME WRONG!!!!!!

Galen96

Reaction score
Richard hasn't started shit with anyone except Douchbaugh. Everyone else was in response to others.

AirForceSeahawk

Reaction score
TalonHawk":17id2dwi said:
"So forgive us for lumping you in with the rest of the crybabies saying that Sherman hurt their feelings lol"

I dont see how I am beeing a cry baby. Enlighten me?! Lol Sherman is a punk. He is the guy that will flabber his mouth, whether or not someone else is, and I will admit he backs it up on the field. I am not saying anything is wrong with the punk, just saying... well he's a punk. Get off my jock, it's an opinon ;). You can lump me all you want *no homo.

Make up your mind :141847_bnono: ....your Post earlier this year you said this about Sherman "Becoming my favorite Seahawk Player". In reference to him talking smack to the league.

TalonHawk

Reaction score
AirForceSeahawk":7184t2gw said:
TalonHawk":7184t2gw said:

Make up your mind :141847_bnono: ....your Post earlier this year you said this about Sherman "Becoming my favorite Seahawk Player". In reference to him talking smack to the league.

Coming from Oct? Hey bro we are three months thru this post. But congrats on the Mr. Inspector Gadget award. lol. Unfortunately for you, I have changed my perception from Sherman talking as a team, to just being downright not so smart. Look, you all can keep firing at me left and right, and even a headshot if you please, but im just calling a game where our secondary will get downright beat, and cost us the game. It's no more then any of you predicting a loss, but more specific. Its a prediction, nothing more. I look forward to hearing your thoughts, but to say that im "whining", or "not making up my mind" is just jumping to conclussions. If it makes you all feel better.... Sea:14 Atl: 27. Reason: Secondary gives up multiple big plays. There now its a prediction, just like multiple others. ONCE AGAIN, I hope by all accounts I am wrong, but it's just a gut feeling I have.

BobcatHawk

Reaction score
TalonHawk":emlg5xxq said:
LOL LOL we will see. I love my Hawks, but I bet we lose this weekend. Does that make me less of a fan then our originator Aros? Pretty sure he predicted a loss too. He must not be a hawks fan either. I'll be back to eat my crow if we win. I'll even create an avatar to whatever you all vote to if we win.

TalonHawk":emlg5xxq said:
im just calling a game where our secondary will get downright beat, and cost us the game. It's no more then any of you predicting a loss, but more specific. Its a prediction, nothing more.

From the quotes above, it makes it seem like you're pretty enthusiastic about us losing. That seems a little different than just predicting a loss to what is a good team.

Rose City Hawk

Reaction score
Sherman is mann, love his attitude, love his smack talk, don't care if it's provoked or not. Dude has a huge chip on his shoulder, and doesn't back down from anyone. He is highly intelligent and eloquent in his speech my brother. Very glad to have him on our team.

On topic, yeah the Falcons have the best dual threat at receiver of any NFL team right now. BB and Ringworm have their work cut out for them and better bring their a-game, I am more concerned about Browner tbh. Those guys are to be respected, but not feared, fear is the mind killer.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
BobcatHawk":2isu61ae said:
TalonHawk":2isu61ae said:

TalonHawk":2isu61ae said:
im just calling a game where our secondary will get downright beat, and cost us the game. It's no more then any of you predicting a loss, but more specific. Its a prediction, nothing more.

From the quotes above, it makes it seem like you're pretty enthusiastic about us losing. That seems a little different than just predicting a loss to what is a good team.

Yeah, I think he's just trying to infuriate .net. Probably best if he is just ignored.

BWRyan

Reaction score
Hawken-Dazs":35tzeg24 said:
What! No trash talk? Lame!

Sherman always has nice things to say about wideouts he has respect for. He had similar comments prior to facing Megatron and Fitzgerald. It's only the punk-ass lesser talents talking mess (Garçon) that he saves his trash-talking for.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
I'm going to go off on a limb right now, and say...I'm not worried at all about our 2 DBs against their 2 WRs. I've seen their numbers, heard/seen what they are capable of, and recognize how good they are. But, I really don't give a *snip* about any of that.

I think we have the BEST corner backs int he league, and having a game under BBs belt coming off suspension, I'm confident in my boys to shut down anything these two ATL WRs try and do.

Flame away if you want, I honestly don't care. Screw the numbers, screw this debate. HAWKS ALL DAY. They WILL prove it Sunday, even if they lose...25 and 39 won't be the reason. Good thing, that will be a non issue.

BTW, I thought this was a Seahawks forum. This is playoffs dammit, give them NOTHING. Listing stats, and giving props is CUTE and all, but don't think for one second a single person in the 'hawks locker room is thinking they're leaving Georgia without the W. I'm in THAT boat.

I'd like to state again, I have a lot of respect for this organization, it's players, and it's fans. I just have more for the Seattle Seahawks.

In three more days, time is up for Atlanta. Cheers to a GREAT game.

/rant

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
BWRyan":2yjsfiz3 said:
Hawken-Dazs":2yjsfiz3 said:
What! No trash talk? Lame!

Sherman always has nice things to say about wideouts he has respect for. He had similar comments prior to facing Megatron and Fitzgerald. It's only the punk-ass lesser talents talking mess (Garçon) that he saves his trash-talking for.

Yep. The only time he starts talking trash is when they dish it out first. He has a lot of great things to say to other players, before and after games. Sherman speaks his mind, no matter what. No blowing smoke up anyone's ass, no holding back from the way he feels.

Watch the end of the Mic'ed Up segment when he's talking to RGIII, if you need further proof. He's always been a really good guy and has a lot of nice things to say about guys. Just don't talk smack to him because he's going to dish it right back at you and then back it up on the field. And he's right about the Falcons' receivers. They're a very solid tandem.

Latest posts