Richard Sherman thinks Falcons have best tandem in league

Falcan Moore

Reaction score
The Falcons have the most physical WR tandem in the league, and the Seahawks have the most physical CB tandem in the league. This'll be the matchup (passing-wise) of the year.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
TalonHawk":3djoycag said:
AirForceSeahawk":3djoycag said:
TalonHawk":3djoycag said:
"So forgive us for lumping you in with the rest of the crybabies saying that Sherman hurt their feelings lol"

I dont see how I am beeing a cry baby. Enlighten me?! Lol Sherman is a punk. He is the guy that will flabber his mouth, whether or not someone else is, and I will admit he backs it up on the field. I am not saying anything is wrong with the punk, just saying... well he's a punk. Get off my jock, it's an opinon ;). You can lump me all you want *no homo.

Make up your mind :141847_bnono: ....your Post earlier this year you said this about Sherman "Becoming my favorite Seahawk Player". In reference to him talking smack to the league.

Coming from Oct? Hey bro we are three months thru this post. But congrats on the Mr. Inspector Gadget award. lol. Unfortunately for you, I have changed my perception from Sherman talking as a team, to just being downright not so smart. Look, you all can keep firing at me left and right, and even a headshot if you please, but im just calling a game where our secondary will get downright beat, and cost us the game. It's no more then any of you predicting a loss, but more specific. Its a prediction, nothing more. I look forward to hearing your thoughts, but to say that im "whining", or "not making up my mind" is just jumping to conclussions. If it makes you all feel better.... Sea:14 Atl: 27. Reason: Secondary gives up multiple big plays. There now its a prediction, just like multiple others. ONCE AGAIN, I hope by all accounts I am wrong, but it's just a gut feeling I have.

It's not just a gut feeling. Your posts indicate you want it to happen so that someone shuts Sherman up. Go away.

sam1313

Reaction score
TalonHawk":2hvb081y said:
AirForceSeahawk":2hvb081y said:
TalonHawk":2hvb081y said:
"So forgive us for lumping you in with the rest of the crybabies saying that Sherman hurt their feelings lol"

I dont see how I am beeing a cry baby. Enlighten me?! Lol Sherman is a punk. He is the guy that will flabber his mouth, whether or not someone else is, and I will admit he backs it up on the field. I am not saying anything is wrong with the punk, just saying... well he's a punk. Get off my jock, it's an opinon ;). You can lump me all you want *no homo.

Make up your mind :141847_bnono: ....your Post earlier this year you said this about Sherman "Becoming my favorite Seahawk Player". In reference to him talking smack to the league.

Coming from Oct? Hey bro we are three months thru this post. But congrats on the Mr. Inspector Gadget award. lol. Unfortunately for you, I have changed my perception from Sherman talking as a team, to just being downright not so smart. Look, you all can keep firing at me left and right, and even a headshot if you please, but im just calling a game where our secondary will get downright beat, and cost us the game. It's no more then any of you predicting a loss, but more specific. Its a prediction, nothing more. I look forward to hearing your thoughts, but to say that im "whining", or "not making up my mind" is just jumping to conclussions. If it makes you all feel better.... Sea:14 Atl: 27. Reason: Secondary gives up multiple big plays. There now its a prediction, just like multiple others. ONCE AGAIN, I hope by all accounts I am wrong, but it's just a gut feeling I have.

Forgive me for feeding the troll, but I think we all know who the punk is in this situation. And, it isn't that the punk is predicting a loss, but that he is talking s#%* about one of our best players without having any facts or even general football knowledge to back it up. Regardless what you think of him, at least Sherman knows what he is doing and what he is talking about...

hawker84

Reaction score
I smell something fishy with ole talonhawk... either he's a delusional fairweather fan, or it's pichachoo back for round two....

mikeak

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":1wwm6mk1 said:
Sherman doesn't just talk mess... he waits to be given a reason. The thing about Sherm is not only he the best player on the field, but the smartest. Don't hate.

Sherman is so smart that Albert Einstein called asking Sherman to review his work

Sherman is so smart that NASA have started asking him to check to make sure they got the conversion from the metric system done right

Sherman is so smart that both Obama and Romney called him before the election to make sure their budget deficit numbers were correct

The NHL was on its way to cancel the entire season until Richard Sherman stepped in and suggested a path forward

The Fiscal Cliff would already be here if Sherman hadn't studied and solved the issues during the downtime of the Buffalo game

tomahawk

Reaction score
I don't remember Sherman ever talking crap and giving the other team any motivation before games, he's smarter than that. Now once the game starts I'm sure he's in their ear but that's his game. And he's right - they do have the best tandem set of WR in the league, now we have to stop them for a game. Should be awesome to watch.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
TalonHawk":1c5fylu4 said:

imgres

scutterhawk

Reaction score
TalonHawk":1cez5fdb said:
I would say that too, after being slapped in the face for talking crap
You have to have ballz to challenge other players...I doubt you'd say anything :stirthepot:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
TalonHawk":w5rxjhca said:
I am. Kind of funny to see non humble hawks fans after all the years. I guess im just more realistic.
No, that ain't it,,,, ahhh yes, wussy comes to mind,,Yeah,,That fits.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
TalonHawk":194dhpgk said:
Lol oh please? lol, I have never heard Sherman be so quiet before a game.
Stop talking goofy, he's giving props to guys who are top talent, and because they have'nt tried to punk talk him, he's showing respect,,IF they get mouthy at the game, Sherman will turn it right back to them,,,Or maybe YOU think that he should just be humble and not say anything, LOLOL, because that's YOUR style. :177692:

Shock2k

Reaction score
Sherman has CIA level psychological warfare chops. He's got everyone wound up all season, now going into Atlanta, not a real trash talk team, with a southern hospitality fan base; he's lulling them with kind words and pleasant thoughts... before they drop the hammer.