DeAndre Hopkins or Keenan Allen pleasee

cover-2

Reaction score
I would prefer Hopkins over Allen. Hopkins is sneaky fast and he seems to be a crafty WR when it comes to getting open. There are a handful of other WR's that I would rather select in the draft, but I would not be disappointed if we drafted Hopkins.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Carpenter stoned Smith when we played the Niners. He is an overbuy at guard in the first round, but he just may be a good pick yet. Orakpo or Crabtree was still the right pick at the 4 spot. Or having the stones to take Sanchez and then extort the Jets.

MLOhawks

Reaction score
Keenan Allen never had even an average QB throwing him the ball. Maynard is the worst starting QB I have ever seen, I think Allen is much better than his resume shows. He is an athletic freak.

kearly

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1x6txdqy said:
I love Allen. And would take him over Hopkins.

I have Hopkins a lot higher, but I appreciate this comment. I think Allen is my 2nd favorite WR right now. His YAC ability is basically as good as Patterson's (albeit with less sex appeal). And he doesn't come with the question marks.

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
Hopkins in round 1, however the Seahawks could go another direction in round 1 (TE-Ertz, DT=?)leaving the WR needs to fall to round 2 and beyond, also Hopkins could go much higher than most envision. Woods, Austin, T. Williams, Patterson, Allen & Hunter will probably be off the board before the late 50's pick.

If they can't grab Hopkins for what ever reason, of all the possibilities that may be available with a 2-nd round pick in the high 50's---I'd prefer picking Da'Rick Rogers or maybe Quinton Patton there. I like Marcus Wheaton, however, he could be gone also by the late 50's and I think he's mostly a slot receiver I think (?) and we have Baldwin there & he's shown he is capable of big things.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
kearly":1380i0ej said:
Scottemojo":1380i0ej said:
I love Allen. And would take him over Hopkins.

I have Hopkins a lot higher, but I appreciate this comment. I think Allen is my 2nd favorite WR right now. His YAC ability is basically as good as Patterson's (albeit with less sex appeal). And he doesn't come with the question marks.

To me, Allen is more beastly, and Hopkins is more hands pretty. I would take either, but I see Allen scaring defenses a lot more, which benefits everyone else.