Where can I find a 12th man flag?

A

Anonymous

Title says it all. I want to get a 12th man flag that I can fly on the flag pole mount we have on our garage. Not looking for a huge flag or anything, just something in the 3' x 5' range or maybe a little smaller. I would have to order it online because a drive to Seattle isn't an option (I'm in the Chicagoland area). So any info you guys would have would be appreciated.

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

lol That was supposed to be a response to HawksFan83.

As far as ebay goes...I did see those but unfortunately the only form of payment is via paypal. I'll never use paypal again after my account got hacked 2 years ago and someone started buying cell phones with it. Took me like 6 months of arguing with them to finally close my account.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Largefarva":3680qim2 said:
lol That was supposed to be a response to HawksFan83.

As far as ebay goes...I did see those but unfortunately the only form of payment is via paypal. I'll never use paypal again after my account got hacked 2 years ago and someone started buying cell phones with it. Took me like 6 months of arguing with them to finally close my account.

As far as I know you can use a debit/credit card to make payments through paypal without having to sign up for an account.

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

I'll have to check into that. Might be my only option if that is the case. Thanks for the info.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Check out your local flag stores. There's a flag store in Tacoma off of So. Tacoma Way. A coworker bought one from there.

Twisted

Reaction score
OH seriously, I have a HARD CORE Niners fan and Green Bay fan as neighbors!!!

one brownies fan as well... lol

I need to fly the flag!!!

Thunderhawk

Reaction score
Please forgive my horrible Photoshop skills and general lack of good taste but shouldn't the 12th man flag be updated with the new color scheme and style elements? Something perhaps more like this:

12 zpsef34df9b

or something in that vein - rather than that soft old Seahawk blue color?

Just sayin...

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Even my kids' school has one flying, a pretty big one too.

I haven't ever seen that happen at that school before and I have had two kids attending it over 8 years.

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

onanygivensunday":2besf01x said:
Thunderhawk":2besf01x said:

That's just friggin' BEAUTIFUL!!

I want a transparent version of that to put on the rear window of my F-150.

Speaking of which....I've been eyeballing that 18"x18" decal that is on nfl.com for the back window of my F-150 (solid window...no sliding glass) but just checked this morning and it's on a 3 week wait now. Dammit I should have bought it when I first saw it. It's screaming for a decal or two. Can't think of anything better than something Seahawks related.

bryantology79

Reaction score
got this from seattleteams.com, i wanted the original lighter blue but i guess they dont sell those anymore

2012 12 01 16 37 32 HDR

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

bryantology79":gcb367mx said:
got this from seattleteams.com, i wanted the original lighter blue but i guess they dont sell those anymore

2012 12 01 16 37 32 HDR

I wonder if this is the same as the flag in your pic...

http://www.seattleteams.com/Style/3x5ft-Flag/20425740

Makes me think it might be because of the review that is on their site. I would certainly think they wouldn't have the "twelve" overlapping the 12 in it. If it is I might have to get one of those. Thanks for the website info.

Edit: Just noticed your location is Chandler, AZ...same as the reviewer. So I'm assuming it's you that left the review. :)

bryantology79

Reaction score
yeah thats me! they used to have one without the "twelve" which was the item i ordered. i havent seen the one i have on tv or on random fan pics so it doesnt feel official to me yet.

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

Oh so the one you ordered didn't have the same pic as what's on their website right now? That "twelve" over the 12 is definitely a deal breaker for me.