53-17 Seahawks Win

SeaTown81

Reaction score
Aros":2kafj4sl said:
How would that sound?

That is precisely the score I heard as I was beginning to wake up from a vivid dream. I know it's just a dream but who knows? I was waking up from a dream where King 5's Paul Silvi was talking about how the Seahawks crushed the Falcons 53-17. Perhaps it's little more than the wishes and hopes in my subconscious manifesting itself, but what if it was something more?

Who knows? Would be a kick in the pants if it comes to fruition tomorrow. :)

GO HAWKS!

Holy crap, Todd! I too had a Seahawks romp dream last night! I didn't have a specific score. But it was a blowout. I recall waking up in the middle of the night disappointed when I came to enough to realize it didn't happen.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Nor will I. Nor will 12th Man Nation I imagine.

BBlades89

Reaction score
Todd, I know how you are with dreams, so hopefully this comes true.

I've only had 2 hawks dreams ever. The last one was a few months ago & it wasn't specifically about the Hawks but had a reference in there. I was flying to some unknown destination & when I landed, I stepped into a gift shop type place. On one of the racks, there was a Hawks jersey. The name on this jersey was Okafor.

tek5

Reaction score
When me and doc were in the future I actually picked up a sports almanac and it turns out 52-3

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":2zgc360p said:
As far as dreams go, I had a dream recently where I spent the whole time editing out eff-bombs from you chuckleheads in the main forum. It was probably after a blowout win, but I can't remember for sure.
It was probably after the Hawks win the Lombardi next month. I promise to drop an F bomb in the main forum in your honor if they win it all! Deal? :th2thumbs:

Atradees

Reaction score
Its possible........not a dream for me but there is hope because of the type of defense the Falcons play.

Im in 53-17!

hedgehawk

Reaction score
sutz":1168619n said:
Seattle hasn't lost a blowout for almost two years.

:229031_shrug:

Think the last blowout we lost was vs the Bengals around week 9 or so. Even that game was close until a couple late TD's. Steelers smoked us in week 2 also. We definitely keep games close.

Twisted

Reaction score
theoaklandphenom":2ah18bsv said:
Well a lot of folks are just really down on the Falcons, and have been dismissing everything they do this year. I've heard very few of the "experts" actually offering much analysis of this year's team other than that we have two good receivers. It's all about 0-3 in the playoffs. Very little mention of the coordinator changes. Beating Denver doesn't matter because Peyton was rusty, beating Redskins doesn't matter because RG3 got hurt (nevermind that he couldn't lead his team to a score in the 2 1/2 quarters he played while Cousins actually did), and beating Giants doesn't matter because they didn't play their best.

You guys aren't used to getting blown out and neither are the Falcons, especially at home. Ryan has only lost two home games by more than 5 points - both to Green Bay.

they did ZERO analyzing of the game at broncs/raves half time game but did every other game?

hard to tell who they are trying to diss, I honestly think the networks don't care for either team for one reason or another, even the south feels the east coast bias, too bad both teams cant make the bowl and shut em all up... ubba dubba...

cbs... :roll:

SoCalSeahawk

Reaction score
Reverse score guy was funny! The Falcons have scored over 53 points one time in their history, back in 1973 against the 'aints. They've scored over 50 two times...ever.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Funny, but we've actually scored more 50 point games this season than Atlanta, heh.

Seriously, it's funny how the Falcons fans are saying everyone is concentrating on their 0-3 playoff record. They really have been disrespected a lot this year; most pundits have wanted to see tons of blowouts and not a lot of the close games they were winning. personally, I think close games build character.

As Seahawks fans, we're tired of hearing about how bad of a road team we are. We're 4-5 on the road this year, not really that bad in the NFL. Most good teams are right around there, but not a lot of teams go undefeated at home either. Basically, if you're going .500 on the road in the NFL, and are dominant at home, you're at least in the playoffs and probably looking at a 1st round bye. We've also won what, 3 in a row on the road now ?

Similar in the disrespect column, but the Falcons are favored here, so I'm guessing our guys will be able to manufacture that chip on their shoulder easier than the Falcons.

Riley12

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":a31mudq5 said:
If we blow out the Falcons, I damn well won't sleep tomorrow night.

and I will join Roland for a trip down to VMAC to meet the busses, 5:30 AM Monday alarm be damned!

evergreen

Reaction score
I think we've gone 25 games with no losses bigger than 7. Basically the middle of last season and being in every game.

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
SeaTown81":2qpexl6h said:
Aros":2qpexl6h said:
How would that sound?

That is precisely the score I heard as I was beginning to wake up from a vivid dream. I know it's just a dream but who knows? I was waking up from a dream where King 5's Paul Silvi was talking about how the Seahawks crushed the Falcons 53-17. Perhaps it's little more than the wishes and hopes in my subconscious manifesting itself, but what if it was something more?

Who knows? Would be a kick in the pants if it comes to fruition tomorrow. :)

GO HAWKS!

Holy crap, Todd! I too had a Seahawks romp dream last night! I didn't have a specific score. But it was a blowout. I recall waking up in the middle of the night disappointed when I came to enough to realize it didn't happen.

I'll share with you guys something in all seriousness as well. Last week, I was very nervous ... but at the same time had a strange (almost calming) confidence going in to the Redskins game that everything would be OK. Call it a premonition if you will. It was so tangible (so real) that I actually started this week's Seahawks-Falcons Preview on Saturday night (the night before the Redskins game) because I KNEW that the Hawks would win.

I know that most of the experts out there were predicting a Green Bay win tonight. In fact, a lot of people (like John Clayton) were basically saying that it was virtually going to happen. In fact, I was saying the same thing even a couple of weeks ago.

Again, call it a premonition of sorts, but for the last 2 or 3 days, I have had a sneaking little voice in the back of my head. This feeling (or intuition I guess I would call it) has been telling me that despite Justin Smith's injury and what all the experts were predicting that the 49ers would win the Green Bay game.

Not only that, but this same premonition (or whatever) inspired me with the title for this next week's Preview --- telling me that the Hawks would be playing the 49ers for the NFC Championship.

Well ... the first half of that premonition has already come true. Now here's another truly weird part (given what Aros's dream here). For those who don't know, Aros's real name is Todd ... and that's my real name as well. So, are there some sort of strange cosmic forces involved here? Let's hope so because I have that exact same nervous feeling I had last week ... but again that same strange (incomprehensible feeling) at the same time that the Seahawks will prevail tomorrow. I'll tell you guys this as well -- just last last week, I'm starting to work on next week's Seahawks-49ers Preview tonight.

PS (edit to add): That same strange intuition (that same feeling) also told me in the back of my mind that despite what every expert out there was predicting that Peyton Manning and the Broncos would lose. And lookee there.