Enjoy Dat.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Love him or hate him, you gotta love watching him play. Most exciting player in the game, imo. Never seen anybody juke at full speed like he can.

[youtube]RZ_eIM9EV0I[/youtube]

SharkHawk

Reaction score
I don't love watching him play. I hated the Ducks the day that Rich Brooks left. I don't like anything about 'em. My mom was a Duck... so I like to crack on them. QUACKETY QUACK.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
SharkHawk":2n4nbql5 said:
I don't love watching him play. I hated the Ducks the day that Rich Brooks left. I don't like anything about 'em. My mom was a Duck... so I like to crack on them. QUACKETY QUACK.

Well, then don't watch it.

kearly

Reaction score
I think he's boring. Something like 30% of the time it feels like a foregone conclusion that he's taking it to the house. Way too predictable for my tastes. He's no Golden Tate. : )

SharkHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1rh7e675 said:
SharkHawk":1rh7e675 said:

Sorry pookie. I didn't mean to ruin your night. :roll:

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
SharkHawk":xdaunwpx said:
JSeahawks":xdaunwpx said:
SharkHawk":xdaunwpx said:

Sorry pookie. I didn't mean to ruin your night. :roll:

You're only hurting yourself my friend.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
[/quote]

Well, then don't watch it.[/quote]

Sorry pookie. I didn't mean to ruin your night. :roll:[/quote]

You're only hurting yourself my friend.[/quote]

OW OW OWWWWWW!! You're right. I just stepped on a lego. :mrgreen:

And yes, I enjoy watching this kid play. He's fun. He reminds me of a much faster Mo-Mo who was a fun little shifty make everybody-miss guy in college (but still ran hard and would hit people). Just imagine the career Mo would have had if he had that kind of speed. I guess you combine those two and you end up with AP.