Packers @ 49ers Game Thread

Hollandhawk

Reaction score
gargantual":1lywa13t said:
heyu123":1lywa13t said:
Doubt the hawks will win but I hope so. I'd love to play the nfcc game at home
C'mon, where's your faith? We almost beat them the last time at Candlestick...without a complete O.

Puhleeeeease.

Pretty sure he's a niners fan lol

SNDavidson

Reaction score
That will not happen if we see you again, the guy only makes one read, Green Bay got exposed.

gargantual

Reaction score
Hollandhawk":3muz9mcq said:
gargantual":3muz9mcq said:
heyu123":3muz9mcq said:
Doubt the hawks will win but I hope so. I'd love to play the nfcc game at home
C'mon, where's your faith? We almost beat them the last time at Candlestick...without a complete O.

Puhleeeeease.

Pretty sure he's a niners fan lol
Yeah missed the last line.

And yeah, Krappy is a better QB....against MOST teams. Our D will make him scared again. Will be Deeeee-lishious!

hedgehawk

Reaction score
joeseahawks":34d92rjf said:
Game wasn't even close.

Why am I getting an impression that you're a 49er fan? Props to the 49ers but you're just kissing ass this whole thread. Sorry if mistaken.

waffleman640

Reaction score
Fake but probably true post game interviews...

When GB coach Mike McCarthy was asked what had happened to Aaron Rodgers and the GB offense after half time, he responded "Well, Aaron got to thinking about the Seattle game in Week 3, and it put a bad taste in his mouth. He decided to eat some grapes to try to get the flavor out, but started to get stomach cramps, unfortunately the grapes were quite sour."

He was also asked about Clay Matthews becoming less of a factor... "By 4th quarter I think he got distracted sitting on the bench writing his post-game speech monologue about how they didn't LOSE to the 49ers... time simply ran out."

Meanwhile in the post-game interview of Colin Kaepernick, when asked how he managed such a clutch and terrific performance, he simply pointed to a VHS tape titled "Russell Wilson highlights" and said "I've been doing my homework".

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... t-packers/

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Greenbay's defense flat out blows! Well at least we won't have to worry about hearing about the "wail Mary" anymore!

kidhawk

Reaction score
GeekHawk":1zd6bco7 said:
Hope they don't call us for holding tomorrow at the same rate they're not calling SF for holding here! That's how he got loose.

I was thinking this the whole game. Those officials officially swallowed those whistles before game time. I like that in an NFL playoff game. I'd much rather they just let 'em play. In contrast, they seemed to be calling the game a little tighter in Denver. Hopefully our crew is more like the one we saw in this game today. I really would rather not notice the officials during the playoffs.

gargantual

Reaction score
waffleman640":1gwv0cc0 said:
Fake but probably true post game interviews...

When GB coach Mike McCarthy was asked what had happened to Aaron Rodgers and the GB offense after half time, he responded "Well, Aaron got to thinking about the Seattle game in Week 3, and it put a bad taste in his mouth. He decided to eat some grapes to try to get the flavor out, but started to get stomach cramps, unfortunately the grapes were quite sour."

He was also asked about Clay Matthews becoming less of a factor... "By 4th quarter I think he got distracted sitting on the bench writing his post-game speech monologue about how they didn't LOSE to the 49ers... time simply ran out."

Meanwhile in the post-game interview of Colin Kaepernick, when asked how he managed such a clutch and terrific performance, he simply pointed to a VHS tape titled "Russell Wilson highlights" and said "I've been doing my homework".

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... t-packers/
Hilarious! Like Krappy would admit he took clues from our guy. Heh.

I've been waiting for those weak a-holes to start their whining about the "fail mary" (Someone please teach the rest of the NFL wtf simultaneous catch means....puhleeeease!). The way the Packers looked tonight, I don't think playing that game in Lambeau would've made the slightest bit of difference. Wankers.

Jay-HawkPackFan

Reaction score
That was an awful,awful game. The damn 49ers. Atleast I can sleep knowing Marshawn Beastmode Lynch can carve up the Falcon D.

I do fully expect the Hawks to maul the Falcons,and Move on to Thrash 49ers.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
hawker84":20par5mr said:
Kaepernick is a complete idiot.. so glad we have RW, that was just a bonehead play by a punk a** thug wannabe

He's a hardcore Christian who has a giant tortoise that has its own twitter page. Yeah, some punk...

https://twitter.com/SammyKaep7

Sammy Kaepernick":20par5mr said:
I'm Colin Kaepernick's pet tortoise. I destroy his parents backyard when I'm not cheering for the 49ers or hibernating.

Lol, what a wannabe punk thug! Only HARDCORE thugs make their tortoise a twitter page!

Dreadbelch

Reaction score
Manning and Rodgers both out of the playoffs. Maybe Brady as well tomorrow? If the Ravens can pull off an upset, why not the Texans?

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
gargantual":3fhs2m24 said:
Go away Whiner troll. Don't you have your own forum to go whine at?
How is disputing a claim that a nice young man is a thug being a "troll?" If anyone is a troll, it's that guy.

Shaz

Reaction score
Why is KP a thug? Because he has tattoos?

Don't be ridiculous, he seems like a good dude

OP
OP
hawksfan515

hawksfan515

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":12azurlz said:
gargantual":12azurlz said:
How is disputing a claim that a nice young man is a thug being a "troll?" If anyone is a troll, it's that guy.

We hate the 9ers so we're just calling there good players thugs. Don't be so butthurt about it.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
hawksfan515":10g439af said:
5_Golden_Rings":10g439af said:
gargantual":10g439af said:

We hate the 9ers so we're just calling there good players thugs. Don't be so butthurt about it.

I hate the Seahawks just as much, yet I have the integrity to compliment Russel Wilson on being a very mature young man with outstanding physical skills and uncommon leadership abilities.

Oh well, most posters here aren't that immature.