Why my money is on the Seahawks

pantherfan23

Reaction score
Whats up yall. Two things. The Falcons cant stop moblie QBs. Cam ripped them to hell, twice. Second, the Failcons cant run the ball, which means that cant control the game. Should be a great game, and a W.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
pantherfan23":2koee9bn said:
Whats up yall. Two things. The Falcons cant stop moblie QBs. Cam ripped them to hell, twice. Second, the Failcons cant run the ball, which means that cant control the game. Should be a great game, and a W.
So, do you want us to beat the crap out of them, or what?

OP
OP
P

pantherfan23

Reaction score
BlueTalon":2qq5bodw said:
pantherfan23":2qq5bodw said:

Anything leas than a 40 burger would be a letdown

CrimsonWazzu

Reaction score
pantherfan23":qltfrkjr said:
BlueTalon":qltfrkjr said:
pantherfan23":qltfrkjr said:

All I want is a win, but I feel compelled to expect our guys to one up what the Whiners did tonight.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
CrimsonWazzu":3g3a8sxr said:
All I want is a win, but I feel compelled to expect our guys to one up what the Whiners did tonight.
While I would love a blowout or even a shutout, I just want the win. (If it's a close game, it has the upside of inducing overconfidence in the Digits. The last time that happened, we humiliated them.)

razgriz737

Reaction score
pantherfan23":114acwth said:
BlueTalon":114acwth said:
pantherfan23":114acwth said:

I like you already.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
I'm less worried about the Falcons than I am worried about any given Sunday, back against the wall, 10 AM start across the country things. I won't be relaxed until this game is over mostly due to what I pointed out. I do believe we are the better team and would win 9 out of ten against them but this game has me a little nervous.

SoCalSeahawk

Reaction score
An indicator of how they will respond to violence: Their team toughness is defined by their wide receivers!

Enough said.