Packers @ 49ers Game Thread

OP
OP
hawksfan515

hawksfan515

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":63ysc9xg said:
I hate the Seahawks just as much, yet I have the integrity to compliment Russel Wilson on being a very mature young man with outstanding physical skills and uncommon leadership abilities.

Oh well, most posters here aren't that immature.

This is the internet dude. NO ONE CARES.

If you want to get butthurt about it, go start a thread over at 49erwebzone so they can all wish season ending injuries on the entire Seahawk squad because someone called Kaptain Krunch a "thug".

Jay-HawkPackFan

Reaction score
Shaz":10min45c said:
Why is KP a thug? Because he has tattoos?

Don't be ridiculous, he seems like a good dude

Yea alot of people get tattoos. Most of them the Tattoos has some meaning behind them.

BayAreafbfan

Reaction score
I am also impressed with Wilson. He doesn't make many mistakes and thats half the battle in getting wins in this league. I would much rather have the game at Candlestick. Yes we did get whipped in Seattle but I hardly doubt we get dominated like we did in Clink. I see a close game with a mistake in the 4th deciding the winner. If a weak Redskins defence can give your offence fits I'm sure we can at least match that. Looking forward to the rematch.

OP
OP
hawksfan515

hawksfan515

Reaction score
BayAreafbfan":bckwy1ti said:
I am also impressed with Wilson. He doesn't make many mistakes and thats half the battle in getting wins in this league. I would much rather have the game at Candlestick. Yes we did get whipped in Seattle but I hardly doubt we get dominated like we did in Clink. I see a close game with a mistake in the 4th deciding the winner. If a weak Redskins defence can give your offence fits I'm sure we can at least match that. Looking forward to the rematch.

We haven't even won our game tomorrow man. On any given Sunday. Seriously, you guys could be traveling to Atlanta for all we know.

chris98251

Reaction score
You guys act scared of them, I figure we already have bragging rights this season. If we lose tomorrow it's to the #1 seed, no discrace in that.

Throwdown

Reaction score
After the Redskins fans, I welcome the 49er fans, unless that one guy from last time comes back and talks smack like a 3rd grader, he can get banned.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Shaz":213s1jry said:

I dont think he's a thug, and from everything i've heard he is a really good dude, but I do think he has some maturing to do before he becomes a true leader as a QB should be. Kissing his biceps after he scores is like the Cam Newton school of leadership doing the Superman when he scores when he's 20 points behind. I dont like some of his other on field antics either and his interviews dont strike much confidence.

As a QB you have to have some humility, hand the ball to the ref, and go back to the sidelines and prepare for the next series. Leave the cockyness and divaness to the WR's and RB's.

But teams do generally take after their head coach, so maybe he's spiraling down a path of doucheyness.

chris98251

Reaction score
He was having the game of his life tonight, obvious that he had never been on that type of stage and wasn't thinking, I would wager that his expression of exuberence may change a bit after seeing the film and catching flak from team mates and the staff.

Russell has been on a big stage and in a pro setting as well and been taught obvioulsy how to handle it from good people around him. In short acting like you belong there and been there .

Scottemojo

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":3ciwvitu said:
hawker84":3ciwvitu said:
Kaepernick is a complete idiot.. so glad we have RW, that was just a bonehead play by a punk a** thug wannabe

He's a hardcore Christian who has a giant tortoise that has its own twitter page. Yeah, some punk...

https://twitter.com/SammyKaep7

Sammy Kaepernick":3ciwvitu said:
I'm Colin Kaepernick's pet tortoise. I destroy his parents backyard when I'm not cheering for the 49ers or hibernating.

Lol, what a wannabe punk thug! Only HARDCORE thugs make their tortoise a twitter page!
I do see the family resemblance

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1ox8ht6l said:
Shaz":1ox8ht6l said:

I dont think he's a thug, and from everything i've heard he is a really good dude, but I do think he has some maturing to do before he becomes a true leader as a QB should be. Kissing his biceps after he scores is like the Cam Newton school of leadership doing the Superman when he scores when he's 20 points behind. I dont like some of his other on field antics either and his interviews dont strike much confidence.

As a QB you have to have some humility, hand the ball to the ref, and go back to the sidelines and prepare for the next series. Leave the cockyness and divaness to the WR's and RB's.

But teams do generally take after their head coach, so maybe he's spiraling down a path of doucheyness.

The kissing the bicep thing is a "F*** you" to the people who called him a thug in the media because he has a bunch of BIBLE VERSES tattooed on his arms.

Scottemojo":1ox8ht6l said:
5_Golden_Rings":1ox8ht6l said:
hawker84":1ox8ht6l said:
Kaepernick is a complete idiot.. so glad we have RW, that was just a bonehead play by a punk a** thug wannabe

He's a hardcore Christian who has a giant tortoise that has its own twitter page. Yeah, some punk...

https://twitter.com/SammyKaep7

Sammy Kaepernick":1ox8ht6l said:
I'm Colin Kaepernick's pet tortoise. I destroy his parents backyard when I'm not cheering for the 49ers or hibernating.

Lol, what a wannabe punk thug! Only HARDCORE thugs make their tortoise a twitter page!

LOL! He DOES look like a tortoise, doesn't he?

God, I've never seen it before now. Colin looks exactly like a tortoise. Wow.

gargantual

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":1vmbztug said:
gargantual":1vmbztug said:
Go away Whiner troll. Don't you have your own forum to go whine at?
How is disputing a claim that a nice young man is a thug being a "troll?" If anyone is a troll, it's that guy.
I withdraw the statement towards you specifically, I was actually referring to and reacting to the flood of whiner trolls that inundate our site (and came up crickets after we stomped them so hard last time. Nothing against you personally (other than which team you hoot and holler for : )

gargantual

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":g3igar9v said:
Scottemojo":g3igar9v said:

LOL! He DOES look like a tortoise, doesn't he?

God, I've never seen it before now. Colin looks exactly like a tortoise. Wow.
I HAVE noticed he's kind of a strange looking dude. Certainly more dynamic than Smith, but Smith's maturity and experience against us might actually make him a better for your team in a rematch. No question it will will be an all out bloody knuckle brawl, and bring in mucho mucho ratings for the league.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
CK seems like a pretty good guy to me.

I think he is miles better than Smith and really helps the Niners, Smith wasn't the easiest to bring down, but CK is light years better.

This year, I still think that the Niners are just a hair better because of experience. If the Hawks somehow make it to SF, I WILL be there.

I just want the Hawks to continue to play well. If they can play their game, they will have a chance in any game.

If the Hawks lose today, I will be pulling for SF. In spite of their fans. They are the Seahawks South.

BoX916

Reaction score
Both teams have great young Qbs, see we all agree besides that we played a great game yesterday. Know you guys win as I type this so we can decide who the better team this year ;).

Mr9erComeNPeace

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":39td26qb said:
gargantual":39td26qb said:
How is disputing a claim that a nice young man is a thug being a "troll?" If anyone is a troll, it's that guy.

if you dont agree your a troll.. if your a 9er fan.. your a troll... lol all i want to do is talk FB with a Rival... but it seems unless u kiss ass and denounce your 9er fanhood u will get ban.. a few trolls makes it hard for guys like me that respect the Hawks.. i still hate them but i still respect them... im from Richmond Va... the same Richmond Va where Russell Wilson was born and raised... im been watching the Kid since his days at Collegiate HS.. so i give props where they are due... and ive known what the kid capable of... and ive known he was a star longer than almost any fan here.. u guys got a gem

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Mr9erComeNPeace":ytsknju0 said:
5_Golden_Rings":ytsknju0 said:
gargantual":ytsknju0 said:

if you dont agree your a troll.. if your a 9er fan.. your a troll... lol all i want to do is talk FB with a Rival... but it seems unless u kiss ass and denounce your 9er fanhood u will get ban.. a few trolls makes it hard for guys like me that respect the Hawks.. i still hate them but i still respect them... im from Richmond Va... the same Richmond Va where Russell Wilson was born and raised... im been watching the Kid since his days at Collegiate HS.. so i give props where they are due... and ive known what the kid capable of... and ive known he was a star longer than almost any fan here.. u guys got a gem

I was banned by 49er forum mods. Its ridiculous.

Latest posts