Sometimes,security cameras catch something totally different

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13

• That's great. Just about my favorite commercial of all time is the Cokesingers singing "I'd like to teach the world to sing".

Funny I do not drink coke or any of their by names but love that commercial. Didn't care much for the Polar Bear ones, they wore out in a hurry for me.

Reason? The summer I was eleven I spent with an Uncle and his family in Grand Island, Nebraska. He was the manager of a CocaCola Bottling plant and I got coked out that summer. You have to put Canadian Club in it to get me to drink it now a days.

He got sick years later and after 3 months they fired him for being away from work. He had worked for them for 33 years. That finished me on Coke.

:les:
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• The Radish wrote:That's great. Just about my favorite commercial of all time is the Cokesingers singing "I'd like to teach the world to sing".

Funny I do not drink coke or any of their by names but love that commercial. Didn't care much for the Polar Bear ones, they wore out in a hurry for me.

Reason? The summer I was eleven I spent with an Uncle and his family in Grand Island, Nebraska. He was the manager of a CocaCola Bottling plant and I got coked out that summer. You have to put Canadian Club in it to get me to drink it now a days.

He got sick years later and after 3 months they fired him for being away from work. He had worked for them for 33 years. That finished me on Coke.

:les:

that's harsh.

I agree about the polar bear commercial. It's cute, but that's it.
    sig by Ramster
    The Battle #83
    NET Starter

It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:15 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information