Chip Kelly to Eagles

Renohawk

Reaction score
Just heard on Collin Cowherds show, Kelly to Eagles. So now Eagles and Bears have their guys, looks like Bradley and Bevell could be staying.

pehawk

Reaction score
Just broke. Must mean sanctions.

NICE!

NYCoug

Reaction score
CANHawk":3w0etuel said:
damn you fast. I just saw it on NFL network and was coming to post...

Guess that means Gus is staying?

Uhhh, this could get awkward if Gus or Bevell read these forums. Like Tony Montana once said to Michelle Pfeiffer in Scarface...

[youtube]k566WurWDW0[/youtube]

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Haha. Just means he wants to be an NFL coach.

I'm actually happy about it. Number 1 recruiting problem the Ducks have is that "the Duck system doesnt prepare players for hte NFL". Can't say that anymore.

pehawk

Reaction score
You dont really think that, do ya? I think Chip's doing a Erickson and Carroll. Only difference is he's not coming to Seattle.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Still see Jacksonville going with Greg Roman once the Niners season is complete. Kicking the tires so far?

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":3i9hycne said:
Still see Jacksonville going with Greg Roman once the Niners season is complete. Kicking the tires so far?

I agree with this. I think they're putting a back up plan into place in case Roman decides to stay with SF.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Few things..

- Was kind of hoping Gus would leave just to see what a new DC would do, but if he stays I'm ok with that too. He's a young coach and I have a feeling he will learn a lot from this season with all the close losses we had.

- I think we're more likely to lose Bevell than Bradley at this point.. these two hires by Philly and Chicago today scream to me that owners want to jump on this new wave of NFL offense.

- Think it's safe to say Oregon is about to get the USC treatment.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
After interviewing Bradley, I wonder if the Eagles just decided to match Chip's demands?

Happypuppy

Reaction score
Interesting. A good move for him personally. He must have received a lot of $$ and power.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
It was one day later than I expected, that's all. I don't expect anyone to believe me, but I had good info. Not even my brother's website, http://www.knowitallfootball.com would run the story based on the tip I had. That's fine. I sat listening all week long to sports talk radio knowing they were interviewing others for no reason.