Chip Kelly to Eagles

Chapman

Reaction score
He's a moron.
I was onsite this morning at the Casanova Center before the news was released.
He left alot of people high and dry.
Phil Knight and all of the University of Oregon would have given him anything.
Good riddance.

Subzero717

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1noiczzg said:
A For those that dont know Bellicek and Chip are buddies .

Not shocking. On the radio today they were saying he is one of the most arrogant close fist worthy punch in the face guy you may ever come across.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":3qokkcf1 said:
JSeahawks":3qokkcf1 said:
A For those that dont know Bellicek and Chip are buddies .

Not shocking. On the radio today they were saying he is one of the most arrogant close fist worthy punch in the face guy you may ever come across.

Who is "they"? Softy? I know the local media hates him, because he didnt give them access. National media some love him, some hate him. His players love him as much as i've ever seen any players from any sport love their coach (based on tweets and interviews i've seen today and over hte last few years).

I also know he's really respected and has lots of buddies in coaching. I know he and Sark are good buddies. Urban Meyer spends time at Duck practices with him. Bellicek as i mentioned.

BASF

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":2wn6gmw9 said:
Interesting. The way Bradley interviews (good enough to steal the DC job from Dan Quinn who we had already hired to do the job, then good enough to have Pete keep him even though he purged most of the other coaches) I figured he'd easily find a HC job. But the Chargers picked someone else, and now the Eagles have as well.

Bradley did say in an interview that he loves it here and that his family has "flourished" in Seattle. That might play a factor.

I know this is off topic, but I wanted to point out that both those teams went with coaches who have offensive backgrounds. It may have nothing to do with how Bradley interviews, but how he answered who he wanted as offensive coordinator and his offensive philosophy.