WOW - ND LB T'eo's dead GF story a HOAX!!!

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Notre Dame is going to end up wearing the shame too. Supposedly they knew Dec. 26 the story wasn't true, but said nothing til the Deadspin story was set to break.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
"Umm, Mr Emery, there's a Brian Kelly on the phone?"
"Errr, please tell him no thanks. We went w/Trestman"

SuperHawks

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":x6cszeaf said:
BANG

That's the sound of Manti Te'o landing in round six of the draft.

Normally I'd just chalk this up to trolling but considering your previous ridiculous prediction regarding "character issues" I can't tell what you're really up to here.

Do you actually believe this?

Fox0r

Reaction score
Hahahahaha...oh man, I'm sorry, but this is the funniest story ever. Watching his interview is so awkward.

kearly

Reaction score
SuperHawks":quo0czid said:

Rob's not a troll, lol.

I think he's right. In fact, going undrafted is a real possibility. Chris Polk had a second round grade but went undrafted in large part due to giving terrible interviews. GMs are very wary of people with attitude or mental problems, even more so after the Jovan Belcher incident. The fact that Te'o is clearly still lying saying that he was a victim of his own hoax makes it so much worse.

And Te'o is hardly the missing piece of a championship team. If he was the next Lawrence Taylor, somebody would take the gamble early. But he's basically a run of the mill tackle machine MLB. This is really going to hurt him. Millions of dollars and maybe an NFL dream just went out the window.

kearly

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3112b6zl said:
Notre Dame is going to end up wearing the shame too. Supposedly they knew Dec. 26 the story wasn't true, but said nothing til the Deadspin story was set to break.

ESPN will too. It is very obvious that Te'o is lying to cover up his lie. He is a pathological liar that is trying to shift the blame to his accomplice. Te'o has made several conflicting statements that show he is obviously behind it. He has made statements about meeting her in person and even today mentioned talking to her on the phone. How? The "inventor" of this hoax, Ronaiah Tuiasosopo, is both male and a close friend of Te'o. Did he just find some random girl to trick Te'o with?

I have never seen a prospect screw himself harder for less.

SuperHawks

Reaction score
kearly":1qh0ziwt said:
SuperHawks":1qh0ziwt said:

Rob's not a troll, lol.

I think he's right. In fact, going undrafted is a real possibility. Chris Polk had a second round grade but went undrafted in large part due to giving terrible interviews. GMs are very wary of people with attitude or mental problems, even more so after the Jovan Belcher incident. The fact that Te'o is clearly still lying saying that he was a victim of his own hoax makes it so much worse.

And Te'o is hardly the missing piece of a championship team. If he was the next Lawrence Taylor, somebody would take the gamble early. But he's basically a run of the mill tackle machine MLB. This is really going to hurt him. Millions of dollars and maybe an NFL dream just went out the window.

Couldn't disagree more with this entire post. New facts are coming to light by the hour. How about waiting for all the facts before crucifying the guy? You may be right when all is said and done but it's far from the certainty you're making it out to be at this point.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
This whole story is cracking me up.

Dude is coming off looking REAL bad right now.

I keep picturing him talking to himself on the phone with a blonde wig on, putting on a nice shade of red lipstick. Guy is nuts.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
SuperHawks":1gu08li5 said:
theENGLISHseahawk":1gu08li5 said:
BANG

Normally I'd just chalk this up to trolling but considering your previous ridiculous prediction regarding "character issues" I can't tell what you're really up to here.

Yeah.. ridiculous projection to have a suspended Michael Floyd in the middle rounds one whole year before he entered the draft after yet another DUI.

But feel free to get involved in this thread. It's not like you embarrassed yourself in the BCS Championship discussion....

Oh... wait...

SuperHawks

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":xf3epmtx said:
SuperHawks":xf3epmtx said:
theENGLISHseahawk":xf3epmtx said:
BANG

Yeah.. ridiculous projection to have a suspended Michael Floyd in the middle rounds one whole year before he entered the draft after yet another DUI.

But feel free to get involved in this thread. It's not like you embarrassed yourself in the BCS Championship discussion....

Oh... wait...

So that's a yes?

sc85sis

Reaction score
Nov. 28, 2009: Te'o and Kekua meet after Stanford's 45-38 victory over Notre Dame in Palo Alto, according to the South Bend Tribune: "Their stares got pleasantly tangled, then Manti Te'o extended his hand to the stranger with a warm smile and soulful eyes." Kekua, a Stanford student, swaps phone numbers with Te'o.

2010-2011: Te'o and Kekua are friends. "She was gifted in music, multi-lingual, had dreams grounded in reality and the talent to catch up to them" (South Bend Tribune). "They started out as just friends," Te'o's father, Brian, told the Tribune in October 2012. "Every once in a while, she would travel to Hawaii, and that happened to be the time Manti was home, so he would meet with her there.

Sept. 10, 2012: Kekua is released from the hospital; Manti's father, Brian, congratulates her "via telephone" (South Bend Tribune).
The stuff I've quoted is from from the Deadspin article. They refer to items published in the SB Tribune. Either the Tribune is full of BS or Manti and/or his father lied. Either way, something smells.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
SuperHawks":1gezjvxa said:
So that's a yes?

I have no idea how this will impact his stock. Me suggesting he could sink like a stone is hardly 'trolling' on a Seahawks message board with one known Notre Dame fan. But then we know you're a sensitive soul, I'm just waiting for you to crack out the 'hater' word again. That worked so well for you last time. Didn't look silly at all.

LINK: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... les-story/

SuperHawks

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":1cfkbd4u said:
SuperHawks":1cfkbd4u said:
So that's a yes?

I have no idea how this will impact his stock. Me suggesting he could sink like a stone is hardly 'trolling' on a Seahawks message board with one known Notre Dame fan. But then we know you're a sensitive soul, I'm just waiting for you to crack out the 'hater' word again. That worked so well for you last time. Didn't look silly at all.

LINK: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... les-story/

Thanks for clarifying.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Now they're saying Leukimea isn't real.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I have a feeling Te'o is sort of telling the truth.

Only "Lennay" isn't his lover.. its this Tuiasosopo kid.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":21cpgeog said:
pehawk":21cpgeog said:
Now they're saying Leukimea isn't real.

I've been beating this drum for a while. Leukemia was invented by medical corporations to squeeze out more profit.

No, it's a hoax. Not even a real disease.

You know what that means, dont you? The bald kids Russell Wilson visits on Tuesdays are in on it too.

Latest posts