What will you do when we win the Superbowl?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
chris98251":j09n6m6a said:
RolandDeschain":j09n6m6a said:
I'll probably spend the remainder of my life telling people to spell "Super Bowl" correctly, as it's two words; not one.

Of course you would RolandDeschain :)

It's there and so obvious I had to use it.

A significant number of web forums don't allow spaces in usernames, so I just typically default to the way I have it here. Troll. ;)

Starrman44

Reaction score
I don't know if I will be able to talk very much with that huge 'ol grin stretched across my face...

JonRud

Reaction score
I am going to fill out applications to have my two son's names legally changed to Russell & Wilson.

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2yzh5oit said:
I'll probably spend the remainder of my life telling people to spell "Super Bowl" correctly, as it's two words; not one.

When we win.....
I promise to stop referring to the NFL Championship game as the SuperBlow (XL)
Until then,
I could give a sh!t who wins this year's addition of the SuperBlow ~ (one word)

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
Root for three in a row!!!

Then we can take a break for a while. More than that and everyone would hate us.

Greenhell

Reaction score
I'd probably pull off a good drunk for a day randomly screaming my ass off and then later that week head to the local tattoo shop to have Super Bowl champions added to my Hawk tattoo.

Zowert

Reaction score
I have a bad feeling that we're going to make it to the Superbowl and lose one more before we win it all. I hope we don't end up like the Buffalo Bills in the early 90's. I believe it was from 1990 to 1993 that the Bills made 4 straight Superbowls and lost every one of them.

We finally have a franchise QB that pretty much everyone likes, at least 99%. But that's not the important thing. The important part is that Russell Wilson has the entire package (minus the prototypical size, which Russ proved doesn't mean F-all). One thing that all Superbowl Champions have in common over the years is a winning quarterback, who's a natural leader and able play under immense pressure. RW has to be the most calm and collected QB that's I have ever seen. Especially when the heat is on. When its come down to the final minutes and you're down by more than one touchdown. Russ can keep his head and rally the team back into the game.

I think next season is going to determine whether or not Russell Wilson is that phenom we're all believing he is. I don't see him falling into a 'Sophomore Slump' but there is always that unfortunate scenario. It happens to some of the best players. Wilson has been on fire the last nine or ten games. Now he'll be cooling off of that momentum during the off-season and coming back next season with a fresh, neutral start. We'll see if he can build momentum from day one and roll through the season, destroying every in his path.

Anyway, to answer the question. WHEN the Seahawks win the Superbowl, and there is no doubt in my mind that they will. It's just a question of WHEN. I'll be relieved that we finally have our Superbowl victory [ring] and no one can hold being ring-less against us. The organizations 'prestige' will go up and we can make fun of the teams that don't have a ring. Then we move on to winning even more. Before I die, I would like the Seahawks to be up there with the 49ers, Steelers and Patriots. As a franchise with 3 or more Superbowl championships.