A family torn

TheMattural

Reaction score
Hey everyone , i'm a die hard Falcons fan and my dad is a die hard Seahawks fan so you can probably understand how hard last week was. With that said I was so happy to see the Falcons finally get over the hump but really bummed it had to be against the Seahawks given that my dad loves them and I do like watching them too. I just wanted to say you guys have a great team and Wilson is a beast. My dad and I live in Illinois but he has season tickets to the Seahawks and flies out for lots of games so it was pretty hard on him to lose in that fashion but he will definitely be cheering on my team now. Anyways , great season fella's and best of luck to you guys in the future!

Greenhell

Reaction score
Best of luck to the Falcons tomorrow. Whip that Whiner ass!

OP
OP
T

TheMattural

Reaction score
Greenhell":1wu6igco said:
Best of luck to the Falcons tomorrow. Whip that Whiner ass!
Man I hope so! I am going to my brothers to watch the game , he is a huge packers fan so he hates the 49ers. My emotions will be all over the place again probably lol. I would love to see us destroy them and shut up all the analysts who think Kap is the best thing since sliced bread.

OP
OP
T

TheMattural

Reaction score
bestfightstory":348tar67 said:
You are an embarrassment to your father.

Good luck tomorrow.
Haha , hey I represented Seahawks last time I went to St.Louis rams game. My dad gave me a Seahawks shirt to wear last year to the game and the Seahawks won. I also got water flicked on me by rams fans in the bathroom for wearing it lol so I took assault by water for you guys!

Zowert

Reaction score
I really, REALLY want to see Jim Harbaugh's face after getting destoyed and losing the NFC Championship game.

Harbaugh is such a cocky a-hole.. When the Seahawks (barely) lost to the 49ers at Candlestick earlier this season, Jim Harbaugh was leaving the parking lot in his car and he happened to drive by the Seahawks bus. Earl Thomas and Richard Sherman were walking towards the bus when Jim Harbaugh honked his horn at them and waved 'goodbye' to ET and Sherm, then he honked at the bus again, looking at some of the players on the bus with a giant smirk on his face.

I know its nothing, but childish. No one really complained, someone in the media asked about the incident after the Seahawks DEMOLISHED the 49ers in Seattle. Shortly after asking about Sherman suggesting they run up the score on the Whiners. Harbaugh's parking lot antics were part of the reason they wanted to run the score up on them. As well as the incident between Carroll and Harbaugh in their NCAA coaching days, when Stanford went for 2 points on USC, after they were already destroying the Trojans.

That's the kind of crap Jim Harbaugh does. Like the 'botched handshake' with the Detroit Lions coach after the Niners beat the Lions with a couple seconds left in the game. It was Jim's first season and his first nail biting, close win of his NFL career, so he was all pumped and I think inadvertently smacked whats-his-face's (Lions coach) hand instead of shaking it. I gave Harbaugh the benefit of the doubt, until I heard about the countless other D-baggish stunts he's pulled in the NCAA and NFL.

Not complaining here. Just bored and thought I would share my insider information on Jim Harbaugh's Douchebaggery. Hah....

bestfightstory

Reaction score
TheMattural":2qdup3jb said:
bestfightstory":2qdup3jb said:

Good luck tomorrow.
Haha , hey I represented Seahawks last time I went to St.Louis rams game. My dad gave me a Seahawks shirt to wear last year to the game and the Seahawks won. I also got water flicked on me by rams fans in the bathroom for wearing it lol so I took assault by water for you guys!

True story: A few years ago I was in Green Bay for a Seahawks-Packers game. In a concourse at half time a Packers fan stopped and said 'Hey, man, GREAT jersey!' He had a smile on his face and we had endured lots of 'teasing' throughout the game so my response was, "Yeah, yeah, okay. What's the punchline?'

He became very stoic and without missing a beat replied, "No, bro. I'm totally serious. The Seahawks have always kind of been my secret favorite team. When I was a little boy I actually bought a Seahawks cap and my f@$¥%#* parents made me throw it away!"

drdiags

Reaction score
Good luck tomorrow. The NFL messed things up with the move of the Seahawks back into the NFC. With you, your pops and brother each pulling for separate NFC teams any chance of having a Superbowl matchup is out the door.

I think your team will represent tomorrow and I am expecting a good game. To still be playing this time of year is both exciting and a nervous time. I would imagine the Falcons boards have been exploding with fans from all over the league giving props, crap and other exchanges. At least the number of teams still in it is shrinking so most are just hoping for a good game. I'm jealous.

sam1313

Reaction score
bestfightstory":1dovxnrd said:

Good luck tomorrow.

Holy crap BFS!!! I almost fell straight out of my office chair when I read that! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Screw the Falcons, if they weren't going to give it to White, Jones, or Gonzalaz MORE, then they deserved to lose.

piss poor gameplan by the Falcons Defensive Coaching,,Ya gotta do more that just contain Kaepernickers, you gotta take away Vern Davis (see hit by Chancellor)
Gonzalaz isn't going to the SB with the Falcons, he deserves a SB ring, maybe he can do it next Season with the Seahawks eh?

Happypuppy

Reaction score
It's pretty brutal from Family now in the SFBA. Texts etc. Some have had season tickets since '58. I can't wait until we play them next year and keep them out of the playoffs...stranger things have happened