crabtree accussed of sexual assault

mretrade

Reaction score
I appreciate a lot of the mature comments in this thread by a lot of you guys! I hope he didnt do it but if he did he should pay the price.

pinksheets

Reaction score
Perrish Cox got acquitted of a rape he almost certainly committed because the jury thought lowly of the victim. The violence against women rule must be more technical than spirited.

But seriously, if your thread title starts with "hahaha" it sure as hell better not end with "sexual assault".

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
"Crabtree sexually assaulted me" - Lennay kekua

Manti says she is not faking it.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
The Battle #83":1ga8tg1c said:
Throwdown":1ga8tg1c said:
I mean... I wouldn't laugh at this if it's true someone got hurt.

True i was more-so laughing at crabtree, but yes i feel bad for the woman if it's true.

Nobody said anything about a woman...

OP
OP
The Battle #83

The Battle #83

Reaction score
pinksheets":eapjuy8e said:
Perrish Cox got acquitted of a rape he almost certainly committed because the jury thought lowly of the victim. The violence against women rule must be more technical than spirited.

But seriously, if your thread title starts with "hahaha" it sure as hell better not end with "sexual assault".

i didnt :Dunno:

pinksheets

Reaction score
The Battle #83":1zz38ib4 said:
pinksheets":1zz38ib4 said:

i didnt :Dunno:
Hey man, it's a'ight.