My favorite catch of the season

Hawk-A-Loogie

Reaction score
Mine was Golden Tates deep bomb catch on the 1 yard line. The one he jumps up backwards and does like a Madden Rocket Catch... defender misses him and Tate walks in... does a "shhh" after he steps in by the pilon.

Can anyone tell me what team we were going against?

Laloosh

Reaction score
BASF":2wjqgzsy said:
This Baldwin touchdown against the Patriots for me:

Doug+Baldwin+New+England+Patrios+v+Seattle+4VIlNpWTXGFl.jpg

The Outfield

Reaction score
Hawk-A-Loogie":1g4u0zs4 said:
Mine was Golden Tates deep bomb catch on the 1 yard line. The one he jumps up backwards and does like a Madden Rocket Catch... defender misses him and Tate walks in... does a "shhh" after he steps in by the pilon.

You got me beat. I tried like hell to remember, but I can't. He made so many good touchdown catches this year imo.

themunn

Reaction score
Hawk-A-Loogie":6f7zuzhm said:

Do you mean the TD against the Jets?
On the left sideline? (I think basically every other one of Tate's great catches were on the right)

BASF

Reaction score
Throwdown":ky3xrfec said:
gw232":ky3xrfec said:
With all these great, clutch catches, I don't understand why I've heard so many people say that the Seahawks should look for wide receivers in the draft. I strongly believe that Rice and Tate would have been much closer to 1000 yards had the playbook not been opened up so slowly to Wilson during the first half of the year. On top of that, we also have Baldwin and Obamanu, who are pretty decent as well. Do we really need more at wide receiver?

There are times when no one gets open, even on extended plays.

Throwdown is correct. There were a lot of instances where Wilson would simply move in the pocket a step or two for about 4.5 seconds waiting for someone to finally get separation.

garydrake425

Reaction score
I like Tate's Chopper spin TD against Minny. I also like Tate's Chicago juke juke dive TD. There are so many to choose from.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
jkitsune":a6nk8gk5 said:
braylon edwards on 4th down against the Pats is probably mine. That was incredibly clutch.

Yep, +1. He may be cut, but I think he had a great catch, and factor in how clutch it was and it comes out on top for me.

Uffda

Reaction score
That was a great catch too.

The knee .

Didn't get it on the first try thought, should of.

Throwdown

Reaction score
lol Jeez I"m the only one on the Tate falling down catch?

That Baldwin one was bad ass too

ariel9302

Reaction score
mine was baldwin's catch at home against san fran, the one where russell just unloaded down the field and baldwin went up for it and it bounced straight off of baldwin's pads and he somehow brought it back in for a huge gain. that just gave me that pumped up feeling that it was gonna be one of those seahawks games where everything goes right.