Wilson on gameday morning

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Twisted":1f8p3ffu said:
oldhawkfan":1f8p3ffu said:
Deion even made a comment to Russell that they would take his pampers off before this was over. You can tell that he respects the older guard of the league and listens to what they say.

you completely underestimate Russel, juss like everyone else

pretty sure Russel is thinking to himself, "aren't you the player that used to hang out with the player that got busted for coke?" "aren't you the idiot that went to down to old mexico and partied during the playoffs?"

yea success isn't guaranteed to boneheads like Sanders and Irvin but they always have mediot positions available...

good grief, "Flacco is more premier than Brady"

lol, must be why Flacco has more jewlery than Brady

You seriously think I "underestimate Russel"? You obviously have a problem with reading comprehension and spelling! BTW, its Russell not Russel.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
This is awesome. Wilson is becoming a media favorite, which means the Hawks will get a lot more time on these national shows.

chris98251

Reaction score
FreshlySnipes":3r8putx4 said:
Wilson was quoted saying earlier that he buys all of his suits at Joseph A Bank. He needs to start going to Neiman Marcus and get some nice suits.

They probably arn't used to having to do size reductions is all.

Subzero717

Reaction score
HawkFan72":h914r7ek said:
This is awesome. Wilson is becoming a media favorite, which means the Hawks will get a lot more time on these national shows.

I rather he be getting ready for a game in a locker room than on a television brodcast. But thats just me.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
I like the part when they had Russell role play as Kaep. Sapp started talking smack and Russell said "I hear ya talkin." Sapp ran through the line, tried and failed to knock the ball from Wilsons hands, and Wilson told him "high and tight baby!" Confident little bugger!

Starrman44

Reaction score
Fox0r":32skl3yi said:
joeseahawks":32skl3yi said:
Wilson needs to spend more time with that sexy wife he got @ home.

I wonder about this myself. When does he spend time with his wife?

C'mon, she's probably a robot, too. They don't have to hang out like humans. She's probably in a closet somewhere recharging and rebooting.