Went From Depressed To Pissed In One Week.

Twisted

Reaction score
Cartire":g5jfygrh said:
I actually prefer the niners going. Reps our division more. And makes the beating we gave them worth more.

least someone gets it

Hawks fans get to say, meh, we upended that team week 16...

plus you have huge momentum going into the first meeting of the season knowing you can beat them, and the second... ;)

grizbob

Reaction score
Been pissed for a week, and fully expect to be REALLY pissed in 2 weeks. Took exactly 2 seconds after the game to start getting smack from my loving family who I never hear from unless the fu@@&*% 9ers are winning :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface: :pukeface:

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
drdiags":z986xp0t said:
NJSeaHawk":z986xp0t said:
I think you guys misunderstood me...there are Hawks fans here who wanted the Niners to win.

Not the Falcons, the Niners.

Many saw the posts. They had their reasoning so getting folks to pull out the pitch forks isn't going to make them take it back. It was up to the Falcons and they never resolved the TE issues as well as heck of a time to have the turnovers (though a guy slipped).

I just wanted it to be known, in case they didnt read the posts :)

The Radish

Reaction score
drdiags":1b34471i said:
bellingerga":1b34471i said:
thebanjodude":1b34471i said:
Yes mods please wield that ban hammer with impunity

agreed. can we please ban the holy hell out of the 9ers trolls this week? They're bad enough during the regular season :pukeface:

That Buzzington guy can leave now, he has done his damage. :th2thumbs:

Done

BTW we've about decided we are tired of ninnir fans only showing up here when they do good and we don't.

drdiags

Reaction score
I think I would trade a butt whipping for a Lombardi. You won your 6th Lombardi but you know we kicked the crap out of you that one game at the end of the season. Not feeling much from that line of thinking.

In less than a year no one will give a crap. The 9ers swag will be through the roof. The blowout will be treated like bad gas. Plus what about seeds of doubt it may install in our players minds? The assumption is the Seahawks can only benefit from the 9ers winning.

I see what the argument is on what it can do to make this team better so I am not going to explode if it does happen.

pinksheets

Reaction score
The Radish":315leuqw said:
BTW we've about decided we are tired of ninnir fans only showing up here when they do good and we don't.
There's nothing more obnoxious.

It's insane that within such a short time of gaining a Super Bowl berth that 9ers fans have actually come HERE to gloat. I can tell you right now when the Hawks get there, I won't even make it here until the hangover wears off 4 days later.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
Let the Seahawks be angry. Think about the plays they took off. The balls the dropped...fumbles. Then watch the Hawks win 2 SuperBowls back to back

Hawknight

Reaction score
I live in the Bay Area...I'm living in 49er hell. It's going to be a very very very long week. If a Niners fan comes into this forum, can we say automatic 1 year ban? :sarcasm_off:

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
Would XL be so painful if we just lost the NFC championship instead?

If they lose in two weeks, that's what everyone will remember. Maybe that's the closest they get in 20 years, as they start a skidding decline next year.

Don't break out the Prozac just yet.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
CaptainSkybeard":1ecj0v55 said:
Would XL be so painful if we just lost the NFC championship instead?

If they lose in two weeks, that's what everyone will remember. Maybe that's the closest they get in 20 years, as they start a skidding decline next year.

Don't break out the Prozac just yet.

good point, but I'd rather not even give them the chance.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":z1rbbmos said:
NJSeaHawk":z1rbbmos said:
Dont Worry...there are some Hawk fans that wanted the Niners to win!

...They deserve to be strung up!
Yeah I just don't get that why in hell would you want the niners to win ?

The Battle #83

Reaction score
chris98251":2lpks4hf said:
Well look at it this way, we left a lot of points on the field in Atlanta and shot ourselves in the foot, we kicked the 49ers ass here and barely lost to them in their house. I hate the fact they are there but I also know that they know who owns them.

1-1 this season. we all hate the whiners but stop hating. and they are 2-0 last year against us.

hope they lose next week

Reaction score
The Battle #83":29hu7ocm said:
chris98251":29hu7ocm said:
Well look at it this way, we left a lot of points on the field in Atlanta and shot ourselves in the foot, we kicked the 49ers ass here and barely lost to them in their house. I hate the fact they are there but I also know that they know who owns them.

1-1 this season. we all hate the whiners but stop hating. and they are 2-0 last year against us.

hope they lose next week

This is the truth... There's always next year!

Vpk0718

Reaction score
joeseahawks":1ch9u5vz said:
Today's game between 49ers and Falcons really resembled the Seattle vs Falcons game of last Sunday.
Except for the ending. 49er Defense held. Seattle defense couldn't hold.
We drove the ball well, but couldn't score. 49ers did the same thing. They almost fumbled the game away.
I think Atlanta would have been blown out, if they played either in Seattle of SF.

No, the difference is that the 49ers were lucky enough that Matt Ryan fumbled a snap on a drive that should have gotten Atlanta at least 3 points. Had it been 28-27 for the Falcons final drive, they would have easily been in field goal range.

49er homers will try to say they're a better team because of this, but the truth is they just benefited from Atlanta making more mistakes than they did last week.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":25rw4xbi said:
NJSeaHawk":25rw4xbi said:
Dont Worry...there are some Hawk fans that wanted the Niners to win!

...They deserve to be strung up!
I think he meant Winter-Hawk fans, or at least I HOPE that's what he meant.

The Battle #83

Reaction score
QuickLightning":3i3an7om said:
The Battle #83":3i3an7om said:
chris98251":3i3an7om said:

hope they lose next week

This is the truth... There's always next year!

this, we'll just beat the whiners next season 2x

kearly

Reaction score
I wouldn't overlook Baltimore. They just beat Denver on the road before beating New England on the road. Joe Flacco isn't playing like Joe Flacco right now. And Baltimore basically dominated SF when they met last season.

They have a very good secondary too. Colin Kaepernick struggles against good coverage.

Then you have the whole Ray Lewis emotional impact. I think Baltimore is going to win this game.