Seahawks sign 10 to futures contracts

BASF

Reaction score
Interestingly, they played Taua at halfback, fullback and the third TE spot during the preseason and I thought he showed promise in each of those roles. His versatility would come in very handy.

godawg

Reaction score
I watched Toomer in a couple of preseason games and was disappointed by his tackling.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
KPA":2a63lees said:
We need an immediate impact player on DL, not a futures/developmental/who knows kind of guy. You only find that kind of player in the draft or free agency.

Ya just like we found Browner & Kitna?

He said defensive ends. I will be surprised if any of these future guys are on the 53. Again you find pass rushers in the draft, Jason Babin is the one kind of freak garbage pile end signing we've seen the last few years and heck the Eagles just cut him.

nategreat

Reaction score
WestcoastSteve":1jaypeu2 said:
KPA":1jaypeu2 said:
We need an immediate impact player on DL, not a futures/developmental/who knows kind of guy. You only find that kind of player in the draft or free agency.

He said defensive ends. I will be surprised if any of these future guys are on the 53. Again you find pass rushers in the draft, Jason Babin is the one kind of freak garbage pile end signing we've seen the last few years and heck the Eagles just cut him.

I agree, you definitely increase your chances by going through the draft and free agency- but the point is valid- there can be SURPRISE players that come out of nowhere, regardless of position. It's possible. Maybe not likely, but possible.

Anyways, here's to finding that elite DE, no matter how it's done :thirishdrinkers:

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
Agreed, I also give the team credit for signing that personal trainer DE. I feel like expecting him to make an impact right away may have been far-fetched but let's see how he does with an off-season.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
KPA":s5z5bzex said:

Gotta read and process the post, my man = ON DL.

Impact defensive linemen don't hangout in the CFL, and Kitna is a 1 in a 1000 reference.

djb28

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":295tmi79 said:
KPA":295tmi79 said:

I think with our 2012 campaign we will have no problem any longer luring A listers to this team!

themunn

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":1rrnseh2 said:
Impact defensive linemen don't hangout in the CFL, and Kitna is a 1 in a 1000 reference.

Aug_8_vs_Edmonton_Wake_Cameron_001.jpg

mrblitz

Reaction score
is chandler fenner by any chance, derrick fenner's son?