Wilson to Pro-Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

gadgor

Reaction score
I wonder how many hours he's going to put in for this game.

Claden

Reaction score
Third alternate? That's awesome though. Just don't get injured.

The Todd

Reaction score
I wonder if he will be giving his receivers messages on his break down of the opponents film for this one?

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
NICE...!!

15 years from now few of us will remember that he went as the 3rd alternate in his rookie year.

Hell, 15 years from now I'll be doing good if I can remember my own name and address... to put things in perspective.

Steve2222

Reaction score
I easily see him throwing 4 or 5 TDs and winning MVP.

Hell it will be a nice little payday for him. Pretty sure thats motivation enough.

acbass

Reaction score
I hear Wilson has already started breaking down film of every AFC team and texting info to Megatron.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":95ut8f70 said:
NICE...!!

15 years from now few of us will remember that he went as the 3rd alternate in his rookie year.

Hell, 15 years from now I'll be doing good if I can remember my own name and address... to put things in perspective.

Dimentias a bitch

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Didn't I hear something about the Pro Bowl won't be the joke it's been in recent years due to so many people complaining? I know it will never be treated like a regular game but I thought I heard somewhere that we can expect the Pro Bowl to be more competitive...Bods well for Russ since I don't think he has any other gear.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Aros":13gc8uc6 said:
Didn't I hear something about the Pro Bowl won't be the joke it's been in recent years due to so many people complaining? I know it will never be treated like a regular game but I thought I heard somewhere that we can expect the Pro Bowl to be more competitive...Bods well for Russ since I don't think he has any other gear.

Seriously wouldn't surprise me if he were the only one who approached it like a regular game.

grizbob

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":3re3dfex said:
onanygivensunday":3re3dfex said:
NICE...!!

Dimentias a bitch

You have no idea!!!! :? :34853_tinfoil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts