Sacramento Kings message boards...

BlueThunder

Reaction score

jkitsune

Reaction score
They're not enemies, though. We'd be no better than OKC trolls popping up on Seattle forums when we lost the Sonics.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I'm not really in your situation, so i cant really tell you what to do but the decent human in me thinks you should leave them alone.

i'm sure you remember how it felt when teh Sonics left. I was just a kid but I still remember what it was like when the Seahawks almost went to LA.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
I've skimmed their boards a bit. I would never post there.

Quite frankly I'm going to do all the mental gymnastics I can to avoid thinking about the fact that we're swiping another city's team. I really wish we were getting an expansion team instead, but since that's not possible I guess it is what it is.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I'm staying as far as possible from that one...even Isaiah Thomas doesn't even want to anywhere near it. It's a lose-lose.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Oh jeez no... I only posted to see what they're saying, not to go over and do something lame like rub it in! Why do some people think I post these forums so we can go attack fans. SO not what I'm all about. I just like to read what teams say about us for the most part, and just lurk. Sheesh...

jkitsune

Reaction score
I should clarify. I know that you're not a troll, and that you're not advocating that we rub it in. But I don't think even well-meant messages of condolensces would be well-received.

Msfann

Reaction score
What annoys me is the guy on one of those forums who made a account with a Seahawk name to troll the Seahawks when they lost and now that guys trolling the kings using that name making it look like its a Seattle fan acting like that.

I feel bad for the kings fans and don't want to see them get trolled like we were.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
jkitsune":3gry5vl9 said:
I should clarify. I know that you're not a troll, and that you're not advocating that we rub it in. But I don't think even well-meant messages of condolensces would be well-received.

I'm saying don't post at all. Just read their posts. Nothing we say, even condolences, will likely not be well recieved... more than likely...

Happypuppy

Reaction score
We all know who bad it was when we lost the Sonics. I wish the NBA had a better system in place to get teams.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
I won't say anything to them, I'm sick about how the NBA works, but, I'm a sucker for the Sonics.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I don't know why anyone would talk mess yet, it ain't over yet. KJ has a presser tomorrow to announce his group, hope to god Larry Ellison isn't on this, I think Hansen and Ballmer could take Burkle and Mastrov though lol.

Sacramento is down, but not out and there's still 2 seconds left, enough time to draw up this 3 point shot.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
Seriously, can we please delete this thread? Come on man. NOT COOL.

NO Seattle fan should be saying a word to those guys right now. NONE. Even if they're trying to say "Sorry, we know what you're going through." Even the best of intentions is going to come across patronizing as hell. And really now. We all remember what it was like when Okie fans were all over Sonics sites. When it happened to us, I didn't want to hear a damn word from anybody having anything to do with the state of Oklahoma. This might not be the exact same set of circumstances (It's not) and Hansen didn't join the Maloofs in screwing Sacramento as was the case here with Clay and Schultz. But none of that matters when it comes to how Sac fans must be feeling. They are hurt and emotional. The LAST thing they need is to see anything having to do with green and gold right now.

This thread is really just the worst. Shaking my head still. Come on mods or BT. Do the right thing and get rid of this. PLEASE. On behalf of Sonics fans, Sac fans, and people of decency everywhere. And if it's not deleted, as it should. Sonics fans reading this, please do the right thing and leave them alone. We're bigger than this.

And I'm not the only one saying this:

http://blog.sonicsrising.com/kings-fan-thread/

Be considerate, folks. Thanks.

Tattooedseahawk

Reaction score
Yeah, I totally agree. There is nothing one could say to make them feel better so it is just best to stay away. Not only do I remember what it was like to see the Sonics leaving but I also saw how it went down when the Browns left Cleveland for Baltimore.

I feel bad for the Kings fans.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
SeaTown81":oxq7buhu said:
Seriously, can we please delete this thread? Come on man. NOT COOL.

NO Seattle fan should be saying a word to those guys right now. NONE. Even if they're trying to say "Sorry, we know what you're going through." Even the best of intentions is going to come across patronizing as hell. And really now. We all remember what it was like when Okie fans were all over Sonics sites. When it happened to us, I didn't want to hear a damn word from anybody having anything to do with the state of Oklahoma. This might not be the exact same set of circumstances (It's not) and Hansen didn't join the Maloofs in screwing Sacramento as was the case here with Clay and Schultz. But none of that matters when it comes to how Sac fans must be feeling. They are hurt and emotional. The LAST thing they need is to see anything having to do with green and gold right now.

This thread is really just the worst. Shaking my head still. Come on mods or BT. Do the right thing and get rid of this. PLEASE. On behalf of Sonics fans, Sac fans, and people of decency everywhere. And if it's not deleted, as it should. Sonics fans reading this, please do the right thing and leave them alone. We're bigger than this.

And I'm not the only one saying this:

http://blog.sonicsrising.com/kings-fan-thread/

Be considerate, folks. Thanks.

C'mon Seatown, I already said to not troll... That is NOT my intention at all. I just like to see what they're talking about. Any idiot with Google can look these up, I am just trying to make it easy for everybody to access.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Thunder, I'm really surprised you would post all those links to forums to encourage people to go troll their boards. Bad form, man.

Snohomie

Reaction score
I'm embarrassed that some Sonics fans are on those forums. We have no place there, and even offering condolences is misplaced. Just leave the Sac fans alone.

Interesting to see that Kings fans are torn even on Evans and Cousins. Not good when your stars are controversial.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I wanna know where the hell they got the idea of expansion for Seattle? its either now or later, either way we're sharks swimming around waiting for a situation to look weak, the NBA isn't expanding nothing.