H+

The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
H+
Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:03 pm
  • Just found an interesting Youtube web series I hadn't heard of, called "H+". Bryan Singer produced it. It's a postapocalyptic drama where people have microchips implanted in their heads giving them 24/7 access to the internet, then get killed off by the billions when an internet virus infects them.

48 five-minute webisodes, running in storylines from different time periods a la "Lost" (or perhaps more like "The Event", which may not be good). The format supposedly lets you choose which storyline to follow, which is an interesting new direction for TV.

I've only watched the first ten minutes, but I'm interested. And I'm pretty hard to please.

GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

Re: H+
Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:19 pm
  • I watched the first couple in the very beginning, but I got so sick of waiting to watch another short 5 minutes that I quit. At the time, I remember a lot of people commenting the same thing. I think this may have caught on more if they just produced 15-20 minute episodes instead.
    Radish and Cheinhill — Gone, but not forgotten
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:08 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]

Information