The Lounge is for non-sport-related topics other than politics, war and religion. Order up your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy the conversation! RATING: PG-13
World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
- * .NET Navy Bad Ass *
- Posts: 18645
- Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:23 am
- Location: The beautiful PNW
"You'll be thrown, into the pit of dispair!"
"...Seattle has become the capital city of the New NFL" - Kip Earlywine"...check your PM's!" - The Radish
- * NET Mechanic *
- Posts: 6420
- Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:51 am
- Location: Beneath, Between & Behind
Every passenger that didn't find it amusing or funny should have been thrown off the plane. While it was at 30,000 feet.
"VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
- *NET FCC Liaison*
- Posts: 25684
- Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
- Location: Kirkland, WA
Good thing he didn't try to start a land war in Asia.
Super Bowl Champions XVLIII
RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
- * NET Philistine *
- Posts: 15223
- Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:02 am
- Location: Portland, OR
My favorite comment below the article:
Who was the Captain? The Dread Pilot Roberts?
I am RolandDeschain's property for this week until Sunday evening. I lost a bet.
- * NET Starfish *
- Posts: 10875
- Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
- Location: Helm's Deep
I do not think that word means what you think it means.
"Pete Carroll brings in great elves...and they make the best presents."
- .NOT a Moderator
- Posts: 10149
- Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:51 pm
- Location: With a white girl
"The quips of insanity!"
Haha, unbelievable that there are people out there that haven't seen that classic.
- NET Veteran
- Posts: 1634
- Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:41 pm
Return to [ THE NET LOUNGE ]
- Users browsing this forum: HawkinNY and 4 guests