What's up 12's......I come in peace!

OP
OP
NinerLifer

NinerLifer

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":31133s67 said:
The Radish":31133s67 said:
One more thing,,,,we have people here who will never allow themselves to see the difference between talking football and not talking to people of other faiths, in this case Seahawks versus hard rock miners. lol

But we ask you be patient with them as well. Perhaps someday someone will erase their fears of catching some disease from a fan of another team. :D

He means me. When I see your red, I see red. Hate does not even begin to describe what I feel inside for the Ninners and James Harbaugh. I know you came here to troll, and since you're going out of your way not to now that we've called you on it, I accept you...because you're not able to do what you came here to do AND be honest both. Lol Cheers, mate. Hope you guys get your balls roasted.

LOL

I have a feeling that we will probably have a snickering but respectful relationship on here. And BTW...on NFLN "Playbook" is on and even the coach that won the last Ravens SB Brian Billick just got through explaining how great Kaepernick is at going through his progressions. ;)

OP
OP
NinerLifer

NinerLifer

Reaction score
The Radish":1pehrah4 said:
We have a few Niner fans that have been here a while and are welcome. I think the ones that get us the most are obviously ones that are living in the past and can't wait to remind us they have won 5 SBs (during the times when even I was a Niner fan. Being in the service in a town can do that to ya) But those were won before most of those posters were born, lol.

Anyway if you're one of the ones that wind up staying, great. At least I won't look like a complete fool for approving you. hahahahaha

And btw, welcome to Seahawks.net.

:les:

One more thing,,,,we have people here who will never allow themselves to see the difference between talking football and not talking to people of other faiths, in this case Seahawks versus hard rock miners. lol

But we ask you be patient with them as well. Perhaps someday someone will erase their fears of catching some disease from a fan of another team. :D

LOL

Thanks for approving me man!

chris98251

Reaction score
Anyway if you're one of the ones that wind up staying, great. At least I won't look like a complete fool for approving you. hahahahaha

You have no worries Pithy, we knew you were one years ago for a variety of reasons :)

But then again anyone that stays here will eventually do that at some point as well ;)

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
NinerLifer":6rk3v87r said:
I remember watching a few Seahawks games and seeing "rookie" mistakes made by Wilson as well.

Which rookie mistakes are you referring to?

I gotta say, for a Niner fan to actually succeed at NOT being the typical attention seeking troll, you have to establish yourself over time. That means proving you are different. As a Niner fan, you are guilty until you prove innocence. Few have actually succeeded.

:)

HUGGY

Reaction score
NinerLifer":1q1s7e4j said:
KARAVARUS":1q1s7e4j said:
Just wait til someone says we prefer Wilson over Kaepernutz, or why our player deserves this or that over a Ninner player. It all goes down hill from there. No good can come from this. Welcome anyhow.

You see that's where I'm different. I recognize that I am an intruder on enemy ground here, and know that there is no patience for that kind of behavior on this MB from the mods due to recent troll behavior. And as such, what I say and think in reply is edited before I type it on here LOL.

I respect you guys as passionate fans of your team, and appreciate the ability to talk with you guys in regards to our two teams.

I see no reason why we need to get all bent out of shape over a 9er fan. You guys won the NFCW and we didn't. You guys have a great QB in Smith so it's no surprise you got the jump on us in 2012. Nobody "knew" Wilson would progress so fast. I had very low expectations for the Seahawks this year. Our last QB, Jackson, and O-line pretty much sucked. Flynn looked like he had promise but there were so many components that had not been game proven. Somehow we(Carroll and Schneider) saw something in several players that completely eluded 31 teams. More than that several of these raw guesses that in any normal season would have all pretty much washed out turned into a bus load of Cinderella's.

Not only THAT but Carroll had the guts to take his fantasy premonitions out on the field. He not only had unjustified faith in his dream players but he made them prove his faith. They did not dissappoint. The wild speculation almost all paid off. The GM and Coach put a few nickles in a slot machine and won the jackpot. Each nickle paid off huge.

Now we are not just even with the Niners..we beat the crap out of your team.

NOBODY not living in a mental institution could have made that call in 2011.

BUT now it is reality. Somehow Pete and John made lemonade out of lemon peels and we will probably take the NFCW for several years to come even though the 9ers are playing deservedly in the Super Bowl.

If the Seahawks get home field advantage it may be a long time before we give up multiple shots at the championship of the NFL.

We were lucky. Now we are good..so good that it doesn't matter what you might care to say in the way of an insult. So as far as THIS fan is concerned...relax and be yourself.

And Welcome.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I agree with a lot of that. Frankly, my expectations for this season were for the Niners to win the division and probably make the Super Bowl. My wildcard was the Giants.

I simply expected the Hawks to have a winning season, possibly make a wildcard spot and that was about it.

The Niners are right where I thought they would be, I even thought they would regress slightly in the W/L column and they did. I did not expect to see CK playing as the starter and I certainly didn't expect Harbaugh to get away from Run-run-pass/Akers/defense.

I think the Niners are basically as good as they were last year, but in a different way. I do think their defense is not what it was, but that the offense has made up for that.

The real surprise was the Hawks. Looking at the schedule, I had them at 9-7, especially after Carroll started Wilson. The record ended up being close, but HOW they did it was the real gift. I thought it would be like the Niners of 2011 and instead, it was just Seahawks of 2012. An offense that can figure out a way to score points in any situation against any defense. This wasn't supposed to be their year, but they made their stamp in a transition year. Finishing the season by going 7-1, with a 6 game winning streak including a road playoff win. They let their rookie QB put on a display that has not been seen in a long while. A rookie, that can do EVERYTHING well with an amazing work ethic and attitude. RW is not a Sophomore slump guy, he is only going to get better and anyone that has watched the kid knows it.

Niner fans are coming here because they know the Hawks are a big-time threat. They have to win it now, because they know there isn't going to be another road like 2012 again for a good while. I promise you that a large portion of Niner fans wanted no part of the Seahawks coming into SF following a 28 point comeback on the road on Atlanta. I could only imagine the relief they felt when Bryant hit that unlikely opportunity at a FG.

The Niners could very well win the Super Bowl. That would be no surprise to me, but their fans know damn well that backing it up is going to be tougher than ever. So bring it on Niner fans, bask in your glory, but we know that in the back of your minds there is a blue and green nightmare pending... Just like a Windows system update, you are going to have to reboot that computer sometime, if you don't, the system will automatically do it in Sept. 2013.

Not that far away for some of us old guys. Russell Wilson 2.0 is coming soon.

Sterling Archer

Reaction score
NinerLifer":16k8ke2v said:
And BTW...on NFLN "Playbook" is on and even the coach that won the last Ravens SB Brian Billick just got through explaining how great Kaepernick is at going through his progressions. ;)

If you're relying on Brian "Trent Dilfer" Billick as your QB expert, you're in trouble.

OP
OP
NinerLifer

NinerLifer

Reaction score
Archer":q7hu71n8 said:
NinerLifer":q7hu71n8 said:
And BTW...on NFLN "Playbook" is on and even the coach that won the last Ravens SB Brian Billick just got through explaining how great Kaepernick is at going through his progressions. ;)

If you're relying on Brian "Trent Dilfer" Billick as your QB expert, you're in trouble.

I think you missed the exchange in posts him and I had earlier. And it didn't matter who was reporting it as there was in game replay proving it as usual on Playbook. Me stating that wasn't important as I was just having an inside joke with KARAVARUS. But as a Niner fan that watches him play each game and reads and hears all the analysis of his playing ability, Kaepernick is well deserving of all the attention he is getting just as Wilson was well deserving of all the attention he was getting too.

chris98251

Reaction score
Can't knock Billick to much on that, he won a Superbowl with him not losing games for him. Saying that playing QB for him had to be one humiliating expereince knowing he didn't trust you to do anything.

Fox0r

Reaction score
NinerLifer":3a59qgqa said:
Hey guys! Let me start off by saying that I am fully aware of the issues that this board has with Niner fans coming on here and trolling. I want you all to know that I just want to talk about football with you guys, and not start any problems.

I know that most of you don't want the Niners to win the SB this year, and I understand that since there is an obvious huge rivalry developing between our teams. So all I can say is thanks for having me here, and I look forward to talking with you guys about football. :)

td50137_fry-not-sure-if-trolling-jpg.72209

Sterling Archer

Reaction score
NinerLifer":3eb1t3xo said:
Archer":3eb1t3xo said:
NinerLifer":3eb1t3xo said:

I think you missed the exchange in posts him and I had earlier. And it didn't matter who was reporting it as there was in game replay proving it as usual on Playbook. Me stating that wasn't important as I was just having an inside joke with KARAVARUS. But as a Niner fan that watches him play each game and reads and hears all the analysis of his playing ability, Kaepernick is well deserving of all the attention he is getting just as Wilson was well deserving of all the attention he was getting too.

If you're saying Kaep is better or even equal to Wilson, then you're wrong and that will be played out over the next 5+ years. That's not even homerish, it's actual reality as illustrated by many respected NFL stat sites. The niners are talented, and for their sake they really should win the SB this year, I think they have a 3-4 year window based upon their current roster and they're in year 2. This projection could change depending on the draft/offseason moves of the niners..but last year, yikes.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
baltimoreravens":3k8grn02 said:
Hi Niners fan... I'd wish you good luck in the Super Bowl, but... I want us to win! Harbowl!

You mean the douche bowl don't you?
:)

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not sure why any fans from other sites visits the Seahawks sites, nothing but crap ever comes out of it..just a matter of time before it gets nasty and ugly.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well we have our problem children here as anywhere else does just waiting to flex their cyberballs. I enjoy the perspectives and opinions from other teams fans.

Msfann

Reaction score
chris98251":3h2htwl3 said:
Well we have our problem children here as anywhere else does just waiting to flex their cyberballs. I enjoy the perspectives and opinions from other teams fans.

That's how I feel too. As long as they come here to talk football/general fun bs in the correct sections of the forums and don't come here to troll then I think it's great to have fans of all teams here.

OP
OP
NinerLifer

NinerLifer

Reaction score
Archer":hmkixfxf said:
If you're saying Kaep is better or even equal to Wilson, then you're wrong and that will be played out over the next 5+ years. That's not even homerish, it's actual reality as illustrated by many respected NFL stat sites. The niners are talented, and for their sake they really should win the SB this year, I think they have a 3-4 year window based upon their current roster and they're in year 2. This projection could change depending on the draft/offseason moves of the niners..but last year, yikes.

Definitely agree that last year we allowed one to slip away due to coming out flat in the NFCCG and bad luck on special teams. I know the odds of back to back SB wins is extremely low, which means that our odds of winning SB 49 will be even higher! ;)

Ya I am not trying to get into the debate of which of our QB's is better...yet ;). But I know as a Niner fan I allow the abilities of RW go unnoticed by me until my brother brings them to my attention. He does the same thing in regards to CK7 and ends up agreeing with me as well. It's natural for fans of rival teams to not give due credit, and that's where talking about the teams in a non confrontational setting comes handy as when you aren't all fired up you see things clearer.

Actually I have not compared the stats of RW and CK, which I might due now.

Pstark3

Reaction score
It sucks. We might have one of the best hawks teams in ages coming to form, and here are the 49ers finally emerging after over a decade of irrelevancy.. Such BS timing lol

OP
OP
NinerLifer

NinerLifer

Reaction score
Pstark3":37x36re1 said:
It sucks. We might have one of the best hawks teams in ages coming to form, and here are the 49ers finally emerging after over a decade of irrelevancy.. Such BS timing lol

Niner fans feel the same way in regards to the Seahawks man. :)

Throwdown

Reaction score
Yeah but y'all have seen your boys win SB's, we only been there once and watched our dreams stomped and spit on lol.