What's up 12's......I come in peace!

BayArea

Reaction score
Greenhell":35izvgqf said:
NinerLifer":35izvgqf said:
Hey guys! Let me start off by saying that I am fully aware of the issues that this board has with Niner fans coming on here and trolling. I want you all to know that I just want to talk about football with you guys, and not start any problems.

I know that most of you don't want the Niners to win the SB this year, and I understand that since there is an obvious huge rivalry developing between our teams. So all I can say is thanks for having me here, and I look forward to talking with you guys about football. :)

Welcome (cautiously). Let me ask, did you create an account over on the Rams and Cards boards as well? It seems the Niner fans are coming over here more than other fans from our division. Don't know if they're looking for some pat on the back or looking for feedback cus they're playing in two Sundays. If its either, they're not getting it here for the most part. Even when we were in the AFC West did I root for the divison if it wasn't us playing in the playoffs/big game. Didn't do it then and surely won't do it now.

GO RAVENS!

Hey I can understand that. Do I think it's sad, pathetic, and a little embarrassing to not root for your team and instead root against ours? Hell yes that is about as low and sad as it gets. Cowboys fans do the same thing they got nothing of their own to root for so instead root against the 49ers.

I love it though and since you said yourself you don't care for class from us, and that is your stance, I will give you the low blow.

NrqVYyQQGPd6Amg.jpg

Come shine these bad boys for us when you get a chance ok?

To answer your question about why so many 49ers fans come here and other teams don't. Come look at our boards. The amount of vile idiotic Seahawks fans that troll us all season is more than any other team. That is why. We got sick of all the shit talk out of this fanbase especially after you guys beat us. To cap it off off you guys never won the big one yet you talk like you have. And now look we are in the superbowl and beat the team you guys couldn't so it's some major told ya so going on.

Then you hear absurd things like Russell Wilson is bound for the hall of fame? PAH LEEZ!

The Radish

Reaction score
Well I think the NFL has decided that Lewis is going to retire this year with his second SB ring and no one will be able to prevent that even Jim Harbaugh.

The same way they decided a mediocre running back named Jerome Bettis was going to get his.

Vpk0718

Reaction score
And your fans are the reason you have so many Seahawk trolls. You guys, both online and in real life, have been nothing but complete douchebags to me for as a long as I can remember. So **** off, take your trophies and shove them up your asses. I am so thankful I am not a part of your fanbase.

The Radish

Reaction score
Well Bayarea it didn't take you long to fall back on bragging about trophys you weren't alive to see the team win.

Please wave bye to the nice people.

:141847_bnono:

Hawkfish

Reaction score
If the Niners lose in the SB, I wonder how many of these SF fans come back and post on our forum.

OP
OP
NinerLifer

NinerLifer

Reaction score
Hawkfish":31rqai7t said:
If the Niners lose in the SB, I wonder how many of these SF fans come back and post on our forum.

You might be surprised! ;)

OahuHawkFan

Reaction score
This conversation is kinda pathetic really....

One would almost have to assume that 49er FANS think they have some personal role in the past (and current) successes of that organization... You guys in San Francisco merely have a coincidental birthplace whereby your proximity to a business franchise has mandated your loyalty to said franchise. Whether the 49ers do good or bad in any given year is in no way a reflection of your happy (or pathetic) life.

While the same can be said of nearly any football fan base that insists on using a "we" in reference to their football team, I guess I honestly don't understand the negativity in either direction. :?

So while I do grasp the inherent competitive spirit that drives fans to be proud of the team they have chosen to represent. To personalize the assault's flying back and forth in either direction just speaks to the immaturity and ignorance of the poster - not the collective cities they claim to represent.

Regardless, it's somewhat amusing to watch some of you get all worked up about it.

Scott

morgulon1

Reaction score
Harbaugh (JIm the douchiest kind) wont be head coach of the ninners in 3 years. He cant sustain the roster he inherited. He's a pathetic dick and will lose his team. He will melt down. He was a douche bag player who couldnt get it done and now he's a ...well you know.

OP
OP
NinerLifer

NinerLifer

Reaction score
morgulon1":1krf5i44 said:
Harbaugh (JIm the douchiest kind) wont be head coach of the ninners in 3 years. He cant sustain the roster he inherited. He's a pathetic dick and will lose his team. He will melt down. He was a douche bag player who couldnt get it done and now he's a ...well you know.

Can I borrow that crystal ball of yours some time? ;)

OP
OP
NinerLifer

NinerLifer

Reaction score
morgulon1":1atl6y9p said:
Hahaha Ninerlifer. Sure you can. But the question is do you want it?

Not if it continues to tell lies LOL! ;)

MLOhawks

Reaction score
I can't stand *most* niner fans, but the division is more fun now that both teams are competitive at the same time. That said, I love Ray Lewis and I hope they win the Superbowl.

chris98251

Reaction score
I see Jim as a great old school chew your ass coach, I also see him as a sort of John Madden, the toll it takes on him physically and emotionally to coach will be his demise, his health won't allow him to do it long.

Oh and as a player he was just as bad, I remember even team mates disliked his tantrums and meltdowns, problem is Captain Comeback kept winning.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
OahuHawkFan":2y2363go said:
This conversation is kinda pathetic really....

One would almost have to assume that 49er FANS think they have some personal role in the past (and current) successes of that organization... You guys in San Francisco merely have a coincidental birthplace whereby your proximity to a business franchise has mandated your loyalty to said franchise. Whether the 49ers do good or bad in any given year is in no way a reflection of your happy (or pathetic) life.

While the same can be said of nearly any football fan base that insists on using a "we" in reference to their football team, I guess I honestly don't understand the negativity in either direction. :?

So while I do grasp the inherent competitive spirit that drives fans to be proud of the team they have chosen to represent. To personalize the assault's flying back and forth in either direction just speaks to the immaturity and ignorance of the poster - not the collective cities they claim to represent.

Regardless, it's somewhat amusing to watch some of you get all worked up about it.

Scott

He also means me. But guess what? I don't seem to mind. I fully admit that my hatred of Farty Whiner fans is immature. I don't know that it's ignorant, but maybe that's just my ignorance showing. And honestly, Hawaii boy, who I presume is a Whiner in disguise will all three of his posts, you obviously know nothing if you don't think that a fanbase can contribute to the success of a team. Look in your own teams yard, dude. And if you can't see it, maybe you can step down from your soap box for a better view.

That BayArea kid is exactly why I HATE you imbeciles, by the way. It never fails... Let me mention the 5 trophies we have that you don't. That's great, I'm happy for you. And let me once and for all state how small you are to even mention that. It seems to insinuate that you are only a fan of your team because they are good or have been good. I'm not a Seahawks fanatic because they are good. They represent where I am from, how I grew up, and what I love about sports. No other team even comes close to sparking those kinds of emotions within me. HAWKS FOR LIFE! Everyone else can die a slow winless death.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
The good thing about the Niners being in the Super Bowl is that their fans are already just as ignorant, arrogant and self-rewarding as a fan can possibly get.

If the team manages to win the game, there isn't anything they can do that will top their already wretched behavior. They can't possibly be any worse than they are.

They are here because they know the Hawks are an exceptional team and they are yearning for some Seahawks fan to reward them with some re-assuring comment. It is the "hey everybody! Look at me!" Syndrome.

OP
OP
NinerLifer

NinerLifer

Reaction score
Question, does most of your guy's hatred against Niner fans based on your interactions with ones who post on the Webzone? I have never visited that site, but have seen you guys mention it quite a bit. Do any of you visit 49ers.com?

OkieHawk

Reaction score
NinerLifer":2xfmlvkw said:
Question, does most of your guy's hatred against Niner fans based on your interactions with ones who post on the Webzone? I have never visited that site, but have seen you guys mention it quite a bit. Do any of you visit 49ers.com?

Nope, just the ones I interact with at work is bad enough.

Greenhell

Reaction score
NinerLifer":vykf05c2 said:

Not there persay but I'm a member of some NFC West forms through FB and loafoftatupu hit the nail on the head with his statement. My belief is, that they will be worse than they are now with even more bandwagon frontrunning mouthbreathers.

Largent80

Reaction score
The Radish":nhwu11am said:
Well Bayarea it didn't take you long to fall back on bragging about trophys you weren't alive to see the team win.

Please wave bye to the nice people.

:141847_bnono:

He is from SF, so he knows all about a "low blow" if ya know what I mean.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
NinerLifer":35zborpx said:

The raw percentage of 49ers fans that have come here and either started talking about all the trophies they have that we don't, or that at the first sign of serious football discussion when a point would be made that wasn't in the favor of the 49ers would start posting pics of the 5 trophies the 49ers have, was astounding.

This is all since the time when Harbaugh arrived in San Francisco, by the way. This place was a ghost town as far as 49ers fans were concerned, before Harbaugh started winning with you guys. We had BoX and rcs here before him, and I believe that's it. The only two to be here before you guys got good again. Now, we've been dealing with a flood of 49ers fans, most of which have come here and gotten banned for being douche bags. Like this guy: viewtopic.php?p=861760#p861760

It's hard to respect a fan base that does this. Cardinals fans didn't do it once they got hot with Kurt Warner. Hell, everyone on this board was shocked at how nice the Patriots fans were that came here during Patriots @ Seahawks week. Best, and most intelligent set of fans I've ever seen. It floored me. Nary a mention of rings and trophies we lacked, even when some of the Seahawks fans here were going after 'em a bit, trying to get their goat.

Basically, a big percentage of 49ers fans in our experience seem to be bandwagon dickbags, and it definitely is a large part of why we are coming to hate the 49ers with a passion. Plus, Harbaugh acting like a petulant child whenever there's a call he doesn't agree with doesn't help your team's reputation.