ROY voting on NFL.COM

niveky

Reaction score
They are having a vote for NFL ROY on the NFL.COM site...wierd since I thought that was done weeks ago..but apparently not...you have to have twitter to vote though...Wilson is at 49% of the vote as it stands.

The Outfield

Reaction score
I can't seem to find anything that says Wilson has 49%, which leads me to believe the OP is talking about something else.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
RW's a shoe-in for the Pepsi Max ROY. I don't see any way he beats out RGIII for the AP ROY but I'm still holding out hope.

firebee

Reaction score
If Pro Bowl and Playoff performance means anything to the people voting for the NFL's ROY Award, Russell Wilson will be a lock. I don't see how the AP can give it to RGIII when Wilson won more games, went deeper into the playoffs and had an MVP performance in the Pro Bowl. Also... Wilson didn't get injured, which means he's more durable... making the RGIII was injured argument a petty argument.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
firebee":2c7asliw said:
If Pro Bowl and Playoff performance means anything to the people voting for the NFL's ROY Award, Russell Wilson will be a lock. I don't see how the AP can give it to RGIII when Wilson won more games, went deeper into the playoffs and had an MVP performance in the Pro Bowl. Also... Wilson didn't get injured, which means he's more durable... making the RGIII was injured argument a petty argument.
Nothing's a lock. Giving the Pro Bowl MVP award to a Red-Nosed Reindeer is exhibit A. If it was up to the fans yes he would be a lock. East Coast media bias will definitely have an influence.

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
If you look at the SportsNation poll on ESPN, RW is leading for OROY at 37%

scutterhawk

Reaction score
morgulon1":1mxpopyf said:
Oh . Is it wrong to vote for RW 10x ?
YES!, IT! IS!.....You should have voted a the very LEAST, 25 times :16:

Rat

Reaction score
firebee":117dzpth said:

1. The voting was completed before the playoffs started.

2. Basing anything on the Pro Bowl would be insane.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
firebee":32f760jo said:

Pro Bowl? LOL.

That's like someone being drafted cause they were awesome in a pickup basketball game at the YMCA..............and all the awards are voted on before the playoffs start.