What's up 12's......I come in peace!

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: What's up 12's......I come in peace!
Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:19 pm
  • NinerLifer wrote:Hey guys! Let me start off by saying that I am fully aware of the issues that this board has with Niner fans coming on here and trolling. I want you all to know that I just want to talk about football with you guys, and not start any problems.

I know that most of you don't want the Niners to win the SB this year, and I understand that since there is an obvious huge rivalry developing between our teams. So all I can say is thanks for having me here, and I look forward to talking with you guys about football. :)

Fox0r
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:39 pm
  • NinerLifer wrote:
    Archer wrote:
    NinerLifer wrote:And BTW...on NFLN "Playbook" is on and even the coach that won the last Ravens SB Brian Billick just got through explaining how great Kaepernick is at going through his progressions. ;)

If you're relying on Brian "Trent Dilfer" Billick as your QB expert, you're in trouble.

I think you missed the exchange in posts him and I had earlier. And it didn't matter who was reporting it as there was in game replay proving it as usual on Playbook. Me stating that wasn't important as I was just having an inside joke with KARAVARUS. But as a Niner fan that watches him play each game and reads and hears all the analysis of his playing ability, Kaepernick is well deserving of all the attention he is getting just as Wilson was well deserving of all the attention he was getting too.

If you're saying Kaep is better or even equal to Wilson, then you're wrong and that will be played out over the next 5+ years. That's not even homerish, it's actual reality as illustrated by many respected NFL stat sites. The niners are talented, and for their sake they really should win the SB this year, I think they have a 3-4 year window based upon their current roster and they're in year 2. This projection could change depending on the draft/offseason moves of the niners..but last year, yikes.
    Danger Zone
    Archer
    NET Rookie

Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:46 pm
  • baltimoreravens wrote:Hi Niners fan... I'd wish you good luck in the Super Bowl, but... I want us to win! Harbowl!

You mean the douche bowl don't you?
    :)
    Bobblehead
    NET Starter

Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:48 pm
  • Yeah, I'm not sure why any fans from other sites visits the Seahawks sites, nothing but crap ever comes out of it..just a matter of time before it gets nasty and ugly.
    Bobblehead
    NET Starter

Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:03 pm
  • Well we have our problem children here as anywhere else does just waiting to flex their cyberballs. I enjoy the perspectives and opinions from other teams fans.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:33 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:Well we have our problem children here as anywhere else does just waiting to flex their cyberballs. I enjoy the perspectives and opinions from other teams fans.

That's how I feel too. As long as they come here to talk football/general fun bs in the correct sections of the forums and don't come here to troll then I think it's great to have fans of all teams here.
    The LOLs of the many outweigh the shame of the few
    Msfann
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:10 am
  • Archer wrote:If you're saying Kaep is better or even equal to Wilson, then you're wrong and that will be played out over the next 5+ years. That's not even homerish, it's actual reality as illustrated by many respected NFL stat sites. The niners are talented, and for their sake they really should win the SB this year, I think they have a 3-4 year window based upon their current roster and they're in year 2. This projection could change depending on the draft/offseason moves of the niners..but last year, yikes.

Definitely agree that last year we allowed one to slip away due to coming out flat in the NFCCG and bad luck on special teams. I know the odds of back to back SB wins is extremely low, which means that our odds of winning SB 49 will be even higher! ;)

Ya I am not trying to get into the debate of which of our QB's is better...yet ;). But I know as a Niner fan I allow the abilities of RW go unnoticed by me until my brother brings them to my attention. He does the same thing in regards to CK7 and ends up agreeing with me as well. It's natural for fans of rival teams to not give due credit, and that's where talking about the teams in a non confrontational setting comes handy as when you aren't all fired up you see things clearer.

Actually I have not compared the stats of RW and CK, which I might due now.
    DISCLAIMER:

The trash talking that I do occasionally this week is strictly for gamesmanship between opposing fanbases as a result of our upcoming matchup this week on SNF. It by no means should be taken personally.
    NinerLifer
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:38 am
  • http://www.nfl.com/stats/headtohead?pla ... layerFour=

Looks like our teams are set at the QB position for a while. Will have to wait foe next year for a better comparison since only 9 of CK's games are starts.
    DISCLAIMER:

The trash talking that I do occasionally this week is strictly for gamesmanship between opposing fanbases as a result of our upcoming matchup this week on SNF. It by no means should be taken personally.
    NinerLifer
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:56 am
  • It sucks. We might have one of the best hawks teams in ages coming to form, and here are the 49ers finally emerging after over a decade of irrelevancy.. Such BS timing lol
    Pstark3
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:52 am
  • Pstark3 wrote:It sucks. We might have one of the best hawks teams in ages coming to form, and here are the 49ers finally emerging after over a decade of irrelevancy.. Such BS timing lol

Niner fans feel the same way in regards to the Seahawks man. :)
    DISCLAIMER:

NinerLifer
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:06 am
  • Yeah but y'all have seen your boys win SB's, we only been there once and watched our dreams stomped and spit on lol.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:30 am
  • Greenhell wrote:
    NinerLifer wrote:Hey guys! Let me start off by saying that I am fully aware of the issues that this board has with Niner fans coming on here and trolling. I want you all to know that I just want to talk about football with you guys, and not start any problems.

I know that most of you don't want the Niners to win the SB this year, and I understand that since there is an obvious huge rivalry developing between our teams. So all I can say is thanks for having me here, and I look forward to talking with you guys about football. :)

Welcome (cautiously). Let me ask, did you create an account over on the Rams and Cards boards as well? It seems the Niner fans are coming over here more than other fans from our division. Don't know if they're looking for some pat on the back or looking for feedback cus they're playing in two Sundays. If its either, they're not getting it here for the most part. Even when we were in the AFC West did I root for the divison if it wasn't us playing in the playoffs/big game. Didn't do it then and surely won't do it now.

GO RAVENS!

Hey I can understand that. Do I think it's sad, pathetic, and a little embarrassing to not root for your team and instead root against ours? Hell yes that is about as low and sad as it gets. Cowboys fans do the same thing they got nothing of their own to root for so instead root against the 49ers.

I love it though and since you said yourself you don't care for class from us, and that is your stance, I will give you the low blow.

Come shine these bad boys for us when you get a chance ok?

To answer your question about why so many 49ers fans come here and other teams don't. Come look at our boards. The amount of vile idiotic Seahawks fans that troll us all season is more than any other team. That is why. We got sick of all the shit talk out of this fanbase especially after you guys beat us. To cap it off off you guys never won the big one yet you talk like you have. And now look we are in the superbowl and beat the team you guys couldn't so it's some major told ya so going on.

Then you hear absurd things like Russell Wilson is bound for the hall of fame? PAH LEEZ!
    BayArea
    NET Bench Warmer

Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:33 am
  • Well I think the NFL has decided that Lewis is going to retire this year with his second SB ring and no one will be able to prevent that even Jim Harbaugh.

The same way they decided a mediocre running back named Jerome Bettis was going to get his.
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:35 am
  • And your fans are the reason you have so many Seahawk trolls. You guys, both online and in real life, have been nothing but complete douchebags to me for as a long as I can remember. So fuck off, take your trophies and shove them up your asses. I am so thankful I am not a part of your fanbase.
    Vpk0718
    NET Starter

Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:37 am
  • Well Bayarea it didn't take you long to fall back on bragging about trophys you weren't alive to see the team win.

Please wave bye to the nice people.

:141847_bnono:
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:00 am
  • If the Niners lose in the SB, I wonder how many of these SF fans come back and post on our forum.
    "We have to focus with every challenge we get. The bigger, the better. The more hyped, the better. We keep doing what we're doing. Tough matchups on the road, high-profile games - we want that, we feed off that, we should be able to develop the discipline to deal with that." Pete Carroll
    Hawkfish
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:11 am
  • Hawkfish wrote:If the Niners lose in the SB, I wonder how many of these SF fans come back and post on our forum.

You might be surprised! ;)
    DISCLAIMER:

NinerLifer
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:11 am
  • This conversation is kinda pathetic really....

One would almost have to assume that 49er FANS think they have some personal role in the past (and current) successes of that organization... You guys in San Francisco merely have a coincidental birthplace whereby your proximity to a business franchise has mandated your loyalty to said franchise. Whether the 49ers do good or bad in any given year is in no way a reflection of your happy (or pathetic) life.

While the same can be said of nearly any football fan base that insists on using a "we" in reference to their football team, I guess I honestly don't understand the negativity in either direction. :?

So while I do grasp the inherent competitive spirit that drives fans to be proud of the team they have chosen to represent. To personalize the assault's flying back and forth in either direction just speaks to the immaturity and ignorance of the poster - not the collective cities they claim to represent.

Regardless, it's somewhat amusing to watch some of you get all worked up about it.

Scott
    OahuHawkFan
    NET Bench Warmer

Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:30 am
  • Harbaugh (JIm the douchiest kind) wont be head coach of the ninners in 3 years. He cant sustain the roster he inherited. He's a pathetic dick and will lose his team. He will melt down. He was a douche bag player who couldnt get it done and now he's a ...well you know.
    morgulon1
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:54 am
  • morgulon1 wrote:Harbaugh (JIm the douchiest kind) wont be head coach of the ninners in 3 years. He cant sustain the roster he inherited. He's a pathetic dick and will lose his team. He will melt down. He was a douche bag player who couldnt get it done and now he's a ...well you know.

Can I borrow that crystal ball of yours some time? ;)
    DISCLAIMER:

NinerLifer
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:03 pm
  • Hahaha Ninerlifer. Sure you can. But the question is do you want it?
    morgulon1
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:49 pm
  • morgulon1 wrote:Hahaha Ninerlifer. Sure you can. But the question is do you want it?

Not if it continues to tell lies LOL! ;)
    DISCLAIMER:

NinerLifer
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:03 pm
  • I can't stand *most* niner fans, but the division is more fun now that both teams are competitive at the same time. That said, I love Ray Lewis and I hope they win the Superbowl.
    "Are we rockin' and rollin' or what?!''

-- Seattle coach Pete Carroll, celebrating with his coaches after the Seahawks pulled off a trade with the Jets, netting running back Leon Washington on Saturday, via Seahawks.com
    MLOhawks
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:20 pm
  • I see Jim as a great old school chew your ass coach, I also see him as a sort of John Madden, the toll it takes on him physically and emotionally to coach will be his demise, his health won't allow him to do it long.

Oh and as a player he was just as bad, I remember even team mates disliked his tantrums and meltdowns, problem is Captain Comeback kept winning.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:22 pm
  • OahuHawkFan wrote:This conversation is kinda pathetic really....

One would almost have to assume that 49er FANS think they have some personal role in the past (and current) successes of that organization... You guys in San Francisco merely have a coincidental birthplace whereby your proximity to a business franchise has mandated your loyalty to said franchise. Whether the 49ers do good or bad in any given year is in no way a reflection of your happy (or pathetic) life.

While the same can be said of nearly any football fan base that insists on using a "we" in reference to their football team, I guess I honestly don't understand the negativity in either direction. :?

So while I do grasp the inherent competitive spirit that drives fans to be proud of the team they have chosen to represent. To personalize the assault's flying back and forth in either direction just speaks to the immaturity and ignorance of the poster - not the collective cities they claim to represent.

Regardless, it's somewhat amusing to watch some of you get all worked up about it.

Scott

He also means me. But guess what? I don't seem to mind. I fully admit that my hatred of Farty Whiner fans is immature. I don't know that it's ignorant, but maybe that's just my ignorance showing. And honestly, Hawaii boy, who I presume is a Whiner in disguise will all three of his posts, you obviously know nothing if you don't think that a fanbase can contribute to the success of a team. Look in your own teams yard, dude. And if you can't see it, maybe you can step down from your soap box for a better view.

That BayArea kid is exactly why I HATE you imbeciles, by the way. It never fails... Let me mention the 5 trophies we have that you don't. That's great, I'm happy for you. And let me once and for all state how small you are to even mention that. It seems to insinuate that you are only a fan of your team because they are good or have been good. I'm not a Seahawks fanatic because they are good. They represent where I am from, how I grew up, and what I love about sports. No other team even comes close to sparking those kinds of emotions within me. HAWKS FOR LIFE! Everyone else can die a slow winless death.
    Last edited by KARAVARUS on Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    KARAVARUS
    NET Veteran

Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:49 pm
  • The good thing about the Niners being in the Super Bowl is that their fans are already just as ignorant, arrogant and self-rewarding as a fan can possibly get.

If the team manages to win the game, there isn't anything they can do that will top their already wretched behavior. They can't possibly be any worse than they are.

They are here because they know the Hawks are an exceptional team and they are yearning for some Seahawks fan to reward them with some re-assuring comment. It is the "hey everybody! Look at me!" Syndrome.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:09 am
  • Question, does most of your guy's hatred against Niner fans based on your interactions with ones who post on the Webzone? I have never visited that site, but have seen you guys mention it quite a bit. Do any of you visit 49ers.com?
    DISCLAIMER:

NinerLifer
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:31 am
  • NinerLifer wrote:Question, does most of your guy's hatred against Niner fans based on your interactions with ones who post on the Webzone? I have never visited that site, but have seen you guys mention it quite a bit. Do any of you visit 49ers.com?

Nope, just the ones I interact with at work is bad enough.
    Zebulon Dak wrote:If any Twitter employees get assassinated I'll vote Republican from here on out.
    OkieHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:32 am
  • NinerLifer wrote:Question, does most of your guy's hatred against Niner fans based on your interactions with ones who post on the Webzone? I have never visited that site, but have seen you guys mention it quite a bit. Do any of you visit 49ers.com?

Not there persay but I'm a member of some NFC West forms through FB and loafoftatupu hit the nail on the head with his statement. My belief is, that they will be worse than they are now with even more bandwagon frontrunning mouthbreathers.
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:42 am
  • The Radish wrote:Well Bayarea it didn't take you long to fall back on bragging about trophys you weren't alive to see the team win.

Please wave bye to the nice people.

He is from SF, so he knows all about a "low blow" if ya know what I mean.
    The new Santa Clara stadium name?..........Dungaree Dump
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:43 am

The raw percentage of 49ers fans that have come here and either started talking about all the trophies they have that we don't, or that at the first sign of serious football discussion when a point would be made that wasn't in the favor of the 49ers would start posting pics of the 5 trophies the 49ers have, was astounding.

This is all since the time when Harbaugh arrived in San Francisco, by the way. This place was a ghost town as far as 49ers fans were concerned, before Harbaugh started winning with you guys. We had BoX and rcs here before him, and I believe that's it. The only two to be here before you guys got good again. Now, we've been dealing with a flood of 49ers fans, most of which have come here and gotten banned for being douche bags. Like this guy: viewtopic.php?p=861760#p861760

It's hard to respect a fan base that does this. Cardinals fans didn't do it once they got hot with Kurt Warner. Hell, everyone on this board was shocked at how nice the Patriots fans were that came here during Patriots @ Seahawks week. Best, and most intelligent set of fans I've ever seen. It floored me. Nary a mention of rings and trophies we lacked, even when some of the Seahawks fans here were going after 'em a bit, trying to get their goat.

Basically, a big percentage of 49ers fans in our experience seem to be bandwagon dickbags, and it definitely is a large part of why we are coming to hate the 49ers with a passion. Plus, Harbaugh acting like a petulant child whenever there's a call he doesn't agree with doesn't help your team's reputation.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:52 am
  • I think the "show me your trophy" argument is usually fanbases that won in the past but haven't in awhile. Or so it seems. Cowboys, Niners and Skins. Giants and Patriots fans that stop by don't seem to mention it or maybe I am just not noticing it. Steelers fans, well we would never know on this forum because there is no love for them and they haven't been around since Polamalu stopped visiting. I always liked BlkandGldBabe's avatar. Sexy.

Anyway, I would imagine if the 9ers win a couple this decade they most likely will not play that card since it goes without saying that they would have won recently and no need to overcompensate.

The only way to get past this pain in the side is for the Seahawks to win a few Lombardi trophies. Until then, it is a sore spot visiting fans/trolls know they can poke.
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    R.I.P Les "PithyRadish" Norton 9/13/2014
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:17 pm
  • Why in the hell would a Seahawks fan go to a 9er site?
    Thats as retarded as all of the 9er trolls on here, especially during superbowl week.
    Chapman
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:59 am
  • I am also a Niner Fan who comes in peace (for the most part!). I like to talk football and enjoy the rivalry and all the debate as long as it remains in line with factual information. As far as the Wilson vs Kaepernick debate goes, I think it's crazy that people are debating the legacy of these guys already. One just had one of the best rookie seasons ever and the other has led his team to the Super Bowl after just 9 starts. I mean, the sky is the limit for both these guys and the Seahawk-Niner rivalry looks AWESOME on paper for the next 10 years. That being said, there are two criticisms that I keep reading here that get my back up. One is, anyone who criticizes Harbaugh as a coach and what he has done in his first two seasons obviously doesn't watch much football. This guy is a phenomenal football coach and has won everywhere he has been. Is he a ranting lunatic at times on the sidelines? Yes! Can he be weirdly enigmatic and annoying in interviews, yes! Does he have a huge ego? Most definitely, along with most pro athletes and top coaches, i would suggest. The bottom line is you cannot question his football accomplishments. The other issue is criticisms with Kaepernick. How do you criticize a guy that leads his team to the SB in his first 9 starts?? I can only imagine what I would be reading about Wilson on here if you guys were in the bowl. My god, he would be the second coming. Plus, all this talk about Kap being a single read qb? Rubbish. Those people aren't watching tape. He did some of that in his first couple of games but has made huge leaps there in the last 3 or 4 games, especially in the playoffs. Plus, he has made NINE career starts. He is still a pup in terms of his experience. His upside is huge, just like Wilson's. Trying to measure who is better at this early stage of their careers is laughable. Both look to be great but only time will tell and that will inevitably be measured in championships won. Anyway, I'll get off my soap box. I love what I am seeing in the NFC West now. We should be battling with each other for years to come now for not just the division, but potentially the super bowl. Look forward to some good debates with you guys. Can't wait til we go head to head next year!!
    cdnstrong
    NET Bench Warmer

Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:41 am
  • cdnstrong wrote:I am also a Niner Fan who comes in peace (for the most part!). I like to talk football and enjoy the rivalry and all the debate as long as it remains in line with factual information. As far as the Wilson vs Kaepernick debate goes, I think it's crazy that people are debating the legacy of these guys already. One just had one of the best rookie seasons ever and the other has led his team to the Super Bowl after just 9 starts. I mean, the sky is the limit for both these guys and the Seahawk-Niner rivalry looks AWESOME on paper for the next 10 years. That being said, there are two criticisms that I keep reading here that get my back up. One is, anyone who criticizes Harbaugh as a coach and what he has done in his first two seasons obviously doesn't watch much football. This guy is a phenomenal football coach and has won everywhere he has been. Is he a ranting lunatic at times on the sidelines? Yes! Can he be weirdly enigmatic and annoying in interviews, yes! Does he have a huge ego? Most definitely, along with most pro athletes and top coaches, i would suggest. The bottom line is you cannot question his football accomplishments. The other issue is criticisms with Kaepernick. How do you criticize a guy that leads his team to the SB in his first 9 starts?? I can only imagine what I would be reading about Wilson on here if you guys were in the bowl. My god, he would be the second coming. Plus, all this talk about Kap being a single read qb? Rubbish. Those people aren't watching tape. He did some of that in his first couple of games but has made huge leaps there in the last 3 or 4 games, especially in the playoffs. Plus, he has made NINE career starts. He is still a pup in terms of his experience. His upside is huge, just like Wilson's. Trying to measure who is better at this early stage of their careers is laughable. Both look to be great but only time will tell and that will inevitably be measured in championships won. Anyway, I'll get off my soap box. I love what I am seeing in the NFC West now. We should be battling with each other for years to come now for not just the division, but potentially the super bowl. Look forward to some good debates with you guys. Can't wait til we go head to head next year!!

Ifyouaren'tgoingtobotherusingtheenterkey,whybotherwiththespacebar?
    Bitter
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:55 am
  • Will you come back to talk football if the whiners lose? Probably not. GO RAVENS!
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:18 am
  • cdnstrong wrote:I am also a Niner Fan who comes in peace (for the most part!). I like to talk football and enjoy the rivalry and all the debate as long as it remains in line with factual information. As far as the Wilson vs Kaepernick debate goes, I think it's crazy that people are debating the legacy of these guys already. One just had one of the best rookie seasons ever and the other has led his team to the Super Bowl after just 9 starts. I mean, the sky is the limit for both these guys and the Seahawk-Niner rivalry looks AWESOME on paper for the next 10 years. That being said, there are two criticisms that I keep reading here that get my back up. One is, anyone who criticizes Harbaugh as a coach and what he has done in his first two seasons obviously doesn't watch much football. This guy is a phenomenal football coach and has won everywhere he has been. Is he a ranting lunatic at times on the sidelines? Yes! Can he be weirdly enigmatic and annoying in interviews, yes! Does he have a huge ego? Most definitely, along with most pro athletes and top coaches, i would suggest. The bottom line is you cannot question his football accomplishments. The other issue is criticisms with Kaepernick. How do you criticize a guy that leads his team to the SB in his first 9 starts?? I can only imagine what I would be reading about Wilson on here if you guys were in the bowl. My god, he would be the second coming. Plus, all this talk about Kap being a single read qb? Rubbish. Those people aren't watching tape. He did some of that in his first couple of games but has made huge leaps there in the last 3 or 4 games, especially in the playoffs. Plus, he has made NINE career starts. He is still a pup in terms of his experience. His upside is huge, just like Wilson's. Trying to measure who is better at this early stage of their careers is laughable. Both look to be great but only time will tell and that will inevitably be measured in championships won. Anyway, I'll get off my soap box. I love what I am seeing in the NFC West now. We should be battling with each other for years to come now for not just the division, but potentially the super bowl. Look forward to some good debates with you guys. Can't wait til we go head to head next year!!

Paragraphs my man, paragraphs. Hit the "Enter" button every now and then. It just helps others to read it
    NorCal
    NET Rookie

Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:35 am
  • Greenhell wrote:Will you come back to talk football if the whiners lose? Probably not. GO RAVENS!

Ofcourse, why not? I am not trashing anyone here or trolling, so no need to hide should we lose.
    cdnstrong
    NET Bench Warmer

Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:41 am
  • we will do our best to comfort you guys in your time of grief... :devil:
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:49 am
  • drdiags wrote:I think the "show me your trophy" argument is usually fanbases that won in the past but haven't in awhile. Or so it seems. Cowboys, Niners and Skins. Giants and Patriots fans that stop by don't seem to mention it or maybe I am just not noticing it. Steelers fans, well we would never know on this forum because there is no love for them and they haven't been around since Polamalu stopped visiting. I always liked BlkandGldBabe's avatar. Sexy.

Anyway, I would imagine if the 9ers win a couple this decade they most likely will not play that card since it goes without saying that they would have won recently and no need to overcompensate.

The only way to get past this pain in the side is for the Seahawks to win a few Lombardi trophies. Until then, it is a sore spot visiting fans/trolls know they can poke.

Not quite. The Skins fans were just as big of dicks as the 9er fans. They did contribute to a pretty epic thread in the Smack Shack though (lol @ Pikachu).
    thebanjodude
    NET Starter

Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:51 am
  • I think this has begun to be as bad from our side as from outside teams.

There are those of you that can't wait to start shit with some poster from a team not ours.Its about time our own people grew a pair and stopped acting like school yard bullys, cause that's what some of you are!

Sadly some of those very people that bitch and attack the most are among the ones that go and start shit at other sites.

The Radish
    * NET Radish *

Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:56 am
  • hawker84 wrote:we will do our best to comfort you guys in your time of grief... :devil:

Yeah, a big giant Hawk hug. :th2thumbs:
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:40 pm
  • What is weird to me, is no one talks about the 9ers unless their fans post something here.
    Are they that self serving and obnoxious to think every fan base gives a shit about them?
    I think .net has been mostly upbeat and looking towards the future, until the trolls arrive with the "hey look @ me I come in piece schtik".

If they have to come here to "talk football" WTF are they talking about on their sites?

I say ban all 9er related posts until someone raises the trophy sunday, then we'll see who's serious and who was really trolling.
    Chapman
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:14 pm
  • Chapman wrote:What is weird to me, is no one talks about the 9ers unless their fans post something here.
    Are they that self serving and obnoxious to think every fan base gives a shit about them?
    I think .net has been mostly upbeat and looking towards the future, until the trolls arrive with the "hey look @ me I come in piece schtik".

If they have to come here to "talk football" WTF are they talking about on their sites?

I say ban all 9er related posts until someone raises the trophy sunday, then we'll see who's serious and who was really trolling.

As a Niner fan, I can tell you that doesn't wash with me personally. I come here because the Seahawks represent our greatest rivalry in the league today, simple as that. I see us battling it out in the division for years to come. As such, I like to know what's going on with your team, gain the insight from the knowledgeable fans that are here and it adds an extra layer to our ongoing rivalry. That's just my take.
    cdnstrong
    NET Bench Warmer

Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:48 pm
  • cdnstrong wrote:
    Chapman wrote:What is weird to me, is no one talks about the 9ers unless their fans post something here.

As a Niner fan, I can tell you that doesn't wash with me personally. I come here because the Seahawks represent our greatest rivalry in the league today, simple as that. I see us battling it out in the division for years to come. As such, I like to know what's going on with your team, gain the insight from the knowledgeable fans that are here and it adds an extra layer to our ongoing rivalry. That's just my take.

I find it very odd that you have an interest in what's going on with our team when its the week leading up to the Super Bowl and we're in our offseason. What kind of insight could possibly be gained at this point in the off season? Where were you leading up to our match up back in December? If my Hawks were playing next weekend I'd be so far from any rival board that maybe you'd smell the gas I'd pass in teams general direction. But that's about it. :49ersmall:
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:07 pm
  • Exactly what I mean Greenhell.
    They just now take interest in our team the week leading up to the superbowl.
    Not buying it.
    I think what they're really looking for is for us to wish them luck or tell them how great their team is.
    Never gonna happen.
    They should go back to what they normally do, fighting over soy sauce and underwear.
    Chapman
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:40 pm
  • Kaepernick is likely going get a ring. Wilson is the better QB though imo and had a better regular season and Wilson set the rookie record for yards in a playoff game. Kaepernick also has more weapons on offense then Wilson has at this point . So enjoy it but we'll be back next year to kick your asses just like we did a couple months ago.
    General Manager
    NET Veteran

Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:11 pm
  • How about you guys just let it be and if he acts up, the mods will take care of it.
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *

Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:32 am
  • Greenhell wrote:
    cdnstrong wrote:
    Chapman wrote:What is weird to me, is no one talks about the 9ers unless their fans post something here.

I find it very odd that you have an interest in what's going on with our team when its the week leading up to the Super Bowl and we're in our offseason. What kind of insight could possibly be gained at this point in the off season? Where were you leading up to our match up back in December? If my Hawks were playing next weekend I'd be so far from any rival board that maybe you'd smell the gas I'd pass in teams general direction. But that's about it. :49ersmall:

Ok, agree to disagree then. I am not trashing nor looking for any reassurances or "good luck" statements (that's laughable). I have been on this board for a little while now and posted a couple of times but frankly didn't do much because of all the flaming going on between ignorant Niner fans and some just as ignorant Seahawk fans. I saw the original poster's comment on this thread and as a fellow Niner fan, i liked the way he approached and piggy backed on it, that's it.
    cdnstrong
    NET Bench Warmer

Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:58 pm
  • boom
    60 percent of the time..........it works........every time
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

PreviousNext

It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:55 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information