Russell Wilson's interviews post 2012 playoff run

SE174

Reaction score
entropyrulesall":2sdrqtlf said:
BGHawk":2sdrqtlf said:
after the Flutie interview..he looked us square in the face and says" Go Hawks"..just love that guy, to bad he didnt win MVP...maybe next year

OR NOT! I never want RW to play in another pro bowl again! Now Superb Owl MVP is something I can get behind....

I don't know what a Superb Owl MVP is, but sure as hell hope Russell gets it!!!

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
Anyone else notice those bastages drove that MVP GMC right behind Russell during the Flutie/"Go 'Hawks" interview? I thought for sure that meant our boy was gettin' it... grrrr

BlueTalons

Reaction score
SE174":3r8k9iza said:
entropyrulesall":3r8k9iza said:
BGHawk":3r8k9iza said:
after the Flutie interview..he looked us square in the face and says" Go Hawks"..just love that guy, to bad he didnt win MVP...maybe next year

OR NOT! I never want RW to play in another pro bowl again! Now Superb Owl MVP is something I can get behind....

Is that funny spell correction or what?? Spell it out...

hawker84

Reaction score
volsunghawk":gq0sqm81 said:
NFSeahawks628":gq0sqm81 said:
Guys what did he say?

trollface

Pretty sure he said "Go Ox!"

Which, as we all know, is another way of suggesting that he wants to either play for the Texans or Bills. Oh well. Fun while it lasted.

it was clearly "Botox" which would explain why he can't seem to open his eyes all the way.. Endorsement?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
NorCalHawk12":2xerz20j said:
Anyone else notice those bastages drove that MVP GMC right behind Russell during the Flutie/"Go 'Hawks" interview? I thought for sure that meant our boy was gettin' it... grrrr
I saw it and thought the same thing you did. Bastards. :thfight7:

muxpux

Reaction score
SE174":2kvnk1dq said:
entropyrulesall":2kvnk1dq said:
BGHawk":2kvnk1dq said:

i will strike down upon thee with great vengeance

zhawk

Reaction score
yeah I was thinkin that too when it just drove past. the fix was in. cant give him MVP when the ROY is in the stadium :sarcasm_off:

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
SE174":2rruvfnd said:
He just finished his post game interview with Flutie with a "Go Hawks" straight into the camera. :D
I know. And they did their best to try to cut him off, but they were a day late and a dollar short.. haha!!

scutterhawk

Reaction score
ParisPC07":1jt10lgy said:
Guys, did he say it after the Pro Bowl?
That's what I heard him say,,Still has all his Seahawks in a row LOL

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Post on nfl.com has it saying to Solomon Wilcox too. He's still a fan of our team, don't worry.

cdallan

Reaction score
BGHawk":1ovnz5qo said:

I had no idea that Wilson goy interviewed by Flutie. Is Flutie a usual commentator, or did they bring him out of the bullpen just to interview Wilson? And who was taller?

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
cdallan":3th9pl02 said:
BGHawk":3th9pl02 said:

I had no idea that Wilson goy interviewed by Flutie. Is Flutie a usual commentator, or did they bring him out of the bullpen just to interview Wilson? And who was taller?

Russell was taller, but that might have been the spikes....