RW Passer Rating in Pro-Bowl

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Russell Wilson continues to shock the world ... He wasn't the first choice at the Pro-Bowl ... He didn't start, but played 1.5 quarters. He was helped by plenty of turnovers from the AFC Team.

QB Ratings for all QBs:
============================
AFC:
------------------
Andrew Luck: 112
Matt Schaub: 46
P. Manning: 86

NFC:
-----------------
Eli Manning: 105.5
Drew Brees : 142.6
Russell Wilson: 147.1

Another amazing stat from our rookie of the year ...

Seattle_Stunna_MD

Reaction score
He looked good. That 360 spin to get away from JJ for the first TD pass was pretty impressive. Although, if a regular game I doubt that JJ makes it look that easy for RW.

CANHawk

Reaction score
It was almost too bad Russ had such awesome starting field position on every drive. Would have been nice to seen him drive the length of the field for a score too. That would have sealed mvp imo.

*edit: stupid Auto correct. Who's Dave? SMH

sliv

Reaction score
Seattle_Stunna_MD":19pi3hye said:
He looked good. That 360 spin to get away from JJ for the first TD pass was pretty impressive. Although, if a regular game I doubt that JJ makes it look that easy for RW.

He made plays look easy like that all year, like Collinsworth said thats his game.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
CANHawk":14we9pgt said:
It was almost too bad russ had such awesome starting field position on every drive. Would have been nice to seen him drive the length of the field for a score too. That would dave sealed mvp imo.
Yeah. Thanks a lot Leon. :p

hawker84

Reaction score
sliv":3je5athz said:
Seattle_Stunna_MD":3je5athz said:

He made plays look easy like that all year, like Collinsworth said thats his game.

JJ Watt in his pre game interview, said he's going all out this game. because the players are aware that if the Probowl has a bad showing it will probably be the last one, and many players including himself want to keep the game.. he said he's giving 100% out there as did Peyton Manning and several others.. whether he was or not on that play, RW makes it look easy sometimes..

skater18000

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2jbsnxww said:
CANHawk":2jbsnxww said:
It was almost too bad russ had such awesome starting field position on every drive. Would have been nice to seen him drive the length of the field for a score too. That would dave sealed mvp imo.
Yeah. Thanks a lot Leon. :p

In a way I was rooting against Leon...

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
The highlight by far was him escaping JJ Watt. That's no easy task and he made Watt look almost as bad as I looked for wanting him benched in Week 5.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I realize it's just the pro-bowl

but I watched the whole damn thing JUST to see Wilson play.

Well worth my time.

The fact that he's short and a 3rd rounder just makes me like him that much more.

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
And on RW's two incompletions, one was ostensibly a throw-away in the end zone when there was nothing there, and the other was a very well-thrown/placed bomb down the right sideline that was misplayed in the air by Victor Cruz (lost his footing which threw off the timing of his jump) that allowed Antonio Cromartie to bat it away.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":e350rn1p said:
The highlight by far was him escaping JJ Watt. That's no easy task and he made Watt look almost as bad as I looked for wanting him benched in Week 5.

But then again you're not the sharpest tool in the shed.

:sarcasm_off:

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":6nndmioy said:
Hahaha... I caught you slipping that in! Good man! I gotta come clean though.. I was all for starting Flynn this year while Wilson got his feet wet. Good thing the coaches knew better!

Bakergirl

Reaction score
Russell Wilson is the man. He's here to stay and lead us to the promised land ladies and gents. Get used seeing numbers like that. Shouldn't be too hard. :mrgreen:

BadgerVid

Reaction score
Seattle_Stunna_MD":187r29l9 said:
They are both former Badgers and I also thought that JJ was unusually slow on that one...

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He flat out deserves to be ROY, of course, he won't get it, being that he's a Seahawk. But, he'll be hoisting a Lombardi w/in the next 2 years, much more important.