Ray Lewis on the hot seat

drdiags

Reaction score
As mentioned, by the time anything can become of this he will have retired. It will not affect his ability to play in this Sunday's game.

If you read the SI report on the S.W.A.T.S folks, they are some real con artists.

Look at the names of NFL players and coaches who spoke up for these guys. Heath Evans (what a dork), Hue Jackson (come on coach!), Jamal Lewis, Shane Merriman, Ray Lewis and the list goes on. These guys are not too bright.

OP
OP
hawker84

hawker84

Reaction score
true it won't effect the game sunday.. but if true will it have some impact on his HOF entrance? and his legacy for that matter.

drdiags

Reaction score
hawker84":3c1176jt said:
true it won't effect the game sunday.. but if true will it have some impact on his HOF entrance? and his legacy for that matter.

Yeah, wasn't thinking about that aspect. Also have to wonder if it would impact his arrangement to come on with ESPN after he retires?

kidhawk

Reaction score
drdiags":1jlcuioc said:
hawker84":1jlcuioc said:

Yeah, wasn't thinking about that aspect. Also have to wonder if it would impact his arrangement to come on with ESPN after he retires?

I could see the possibility of hurting his career post NFL, and although I find that unlikely, it is possible.

However, I do NOT believe it will hurt his HOF credentials, nor should it. This isn't baseball, there is no morals clause for entry into the NFL hall of fame. I can name you one HUGE example of this...Lawrence Taylor. He got in easily enough, and so will Ray Lewis.

OP
OP
hawker84

hawker84

Reaction score
very true, let's not forget the epidemy of character Michael Irvin. be interesting to see what Ray Ray has to say about it , after the superbowl of course.

knownone

Reaction score
This is complete nonsense. The substance deer antler velvet is absolutely useless, there is more IGF-1 in a glass of milk than in that crap. This is so beyond stupid it makes me wonder how this is even news worthy.

Also, it's been known for years that Ray Lewis is associated with SWATS, and has long been speculated it's a cover up for HGH use.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
It's Super Bowl week... the absolute pinnicle of hyper football activity... the press is just aching for controversy and there's been little... you can count on a bunch of idiot "reporters" frantically digging around out there for anything, whether fabricated or not, to help secure their 15 minutes of fame...

The Radish

Reaction score
The last time Ray Lewis was in this position Brian Billick ran interference for him and didn't let the press ask him questions about the night of the murders.

:les:

docj78

Reaction score
I think his legacy is already tarnished via being a self-admitted accomplice to murder. I hope he gets knocked out of the game first play, what a douche!

Latest posts