What's up 12's......I come in peace!

drdiags

Reaction score
I think the "show me your trophy" argument is usually fanbases that won in the past but haven't in awhile. Or so it seems. Cowboys, Niners and Skins. Giants and Patriots fans that stop by don't seem to mention it or maybe I am just not noticing it. Steelers fans, well we would never know on this forum because there is no love for them and they haven't been around since Polamalu stopped visiting. I always liked BlkandGldBabe's avatar. Sexy.

Anyway, I would imagine if the 9ers win a couple this decade they most likely will not play that card since it goes without saying that they would have won recently and no need to overcompensate.

The only way to get past this pain in the side is for the Seahawks to win a few Lombardi trophies. Until then, it is a sore spot visiting fans/trolls know they can poke.

Chapman

Reaction score
Why in the hell would a Seahawks fan go to a 9er site?
Thats as retarded as all of the 9er trolls on here, especially during superbowl week.

cdnstrong

Reaction score
I am also a Niner Fan who comes in peace (for the most part!). I like to talk football and enjoy the rivalry and all the debate as long as it remains in line with factual information. As far as the Wilson vs Kaepernick debate goes, I think it's crazy that people are debating the legacy of these guys already. One just had one of the best rookie seasons ever and the other has led his team to the Super Bowl after just 9 starts. I mean, the sky is the limit for both these guys and the Seahawk-Niner rivalry looks AWESOME on paper for the next 10 years. That being said, there are two criticisms that I keep reading here that get my back up. One is, anyone who criticizes Harbaugh as a coach and what he has done in his first two seasons obviously doesn't watch much football. This guy is a phenomenal football coach and has won everywhere he has been. Is he a ranting lunatic at times on the sidelines? Yes! Can he be weirdly enigmatic and annoying in interviews, yes! Does he have a huge ego? Most definitely, along with most pro athletes and top coaches, i would suggest. The bottom line is you cannot question his football accomplishments. The other issue is criticisms with Kaepernick. How do you criticize a guy that leads his team to the SB in his first 9 starts?? I can only imagine what I would be reading about Wilson on here if you guys were in the bowl. My god, he would be the second coming. Plus, all this talk about Kap being a single read qb? Rubbish. Those people aren't watching tape. He did some of that in his first couple of games but has made huge leaps there in the last 3 or 4 games, especially in the playoffs. Plus, he has made NINE career starts. He is still a pup in terms of his experience. His upside is huge, just like Wilson's. Trying to measure who is better at this early stage of their careers is laughable. Both look to be great but only time will tell and that will inevitably be measured in championships won. Anyway, I'll get off my soap box. I love what I am seeing in the NFC West now. We should be battling with each other for years to come now for not just the division, but potentially the super bowl. Look forward to some good debates with you guys. Can't wait til we go head to head next year!!

JustTheTip

Reaction score
cdnstrong":2zrxcp8m said:
I am also a Niner Fan who comes in peace (for the most part!). I like to talk football and enjoy the rivalry and all the debate as long as it remains in line with factual information. As far as the Wilson vs Kaepernick debate goes, I think it's crazy that people are debating the legacy of these guys already. One just had one of the best rookie seasons ever and the other has led his team to the Super Bowl after just 9 starts. I mean, the sky is the limit for both these guys and the Seahawk-Niner rivalry looks AWESOME on paper for the next 10 years. That being said, there are two criticisms that I keep reading here that get my back up. One is, anyone who criticizes Harbaugh as a coach and what he has done in his first two seasons obviously doesn't watch much football. This guy is a phenomenal football coach and has won everywhere he has been. Is he a ranting lunatic at times on the sidelines? Yes! Can he be weirdly enigmatic and annoying in interviews, yes! Does he have a huge ego? Most definitely, along with most pro athletes and top coaches, i would suggest. The bottom line is you cannot question his football accomplishments. The other issue is criticisms with Kaepernick. How do you criticize a guy that leads his team to the SB in his first 9 starts?? I can only imagine what I would be reading about Wilson on here if you guys were in the bowl. My god, he would be the second coming. Plus, all this talk about Kap being a single read qb? Rubbish. Those people aren't watching tape. He did some of that in his first couple of games but has made huge leaps there in the last 3 or 4 games, especially in the playoffs. Plus, he has made NINE career starts. He is still a pup in terms of his experience. His upside is huge, just like Wilson's. Trying to measure who is better at this early stage of their careers is laughable. Both look to be great but only time will tell and that will inevitably be measured in championships won. Anyway, I'll get off my soap box. I love what I am seeing in the NFC West now. We should be battling with each other for years to come now for not just the division, but potentially the super bowl. Look forward to some good debates with you guys. Can't wait til we go head to head next year!!

Ifyouaren'tgoingtobotherusingtheenterkey,whybotherwiththespacebar?

Greenhell

Reaction score
Will you come back to talk football if the whiners lose? Probably not. GO RAVENS!

NorCal

Reaction score
cdnstrong":2fk8xzlg said:

Paragraphs my man, paragraphs. Hit the "Enter" button every now and then. It just helps others to read it

cdnstrong

Reaction score
Greenhell":zvchfjaw said:
Will you come back to talk football if the whiners lose? Probably not. GO RAVENS!

Ofcourse, why not? I am not trashing anyone here or trolling, so no need to hide should we lose.

thebanjodude

Reaction score
drdiags":haqfslfk said:
I think the "show me your trophy" argument is usually fanbases that won in the past but haven't in awhile. Or so it seems. Cowboys, Niners and Skins. Giants and Patriots fans that stop by don't seem to mention it or maybe I am just not noticing it. Steelers fans, well we would never know on this forum because there is no love for them and they haven't been around since Polamalu stopped visiting. I always liked BlkandGldBabe's avatar. Sexy.

Anyway, I would imagine if the 9ers win a couple this decade they most likely will not play that card since it goes without saying that they would have won recently and no need to overcompensate.

The only way to get past this pain in the side is for the Seahawks to win a few Lombardi trophies. Until then, it is a sore spot visiting fans/trolls know they can poke.

Not quite. The Skins fans were just as big of dicks as the 9er fans. They did contribute to a pretty epic thread in the Smack Shack though (lol @ Pikachu).

The Radish

Reaction score
I think this has begun to be as bad from our side as from outside teams.

There are those of you that can't wait to start shit with some poster from a team not ours.Its about time our own people grew a pair and stopped acting like school yard bullys, cause that's what some of you are!

Sadly some of those very people that bitch and attack the most are among the ones that go and start shit at other sites.

:141847_bnono:

Greenhell

Reaction score
hawker84":2e7p3wjf said:
we will do our best to comfort you guys in your time of grief... :devil:

Yeah, a big giant Hawk hug. :th2thumbs:

Chapman

Reaction score
What is weird to me, is no one talks about the 9ers unless their fans post something here.
Are they that self serving and obnoxious to think every fan base gives a shit about them?
I think .net has been mostly upbeat and looking towards the future, until the trolls arrive with the "hey look @ me I come in piece schtik".

If they have to come here to "talk football" WTF are they talking about on their sites?

I say ban all 9er related posts until someone raises the trophy sunday, then we'll see who's serious and who was really trolling.

cdnstrong

Reaction score
Chapman":2c70zs6k said:
What is weird to me, is no one talks about the 9ers unless their fans post something here.
Are they that self serving and obnoxious to think every fan base gives a shit about them?
I think .net has been mostly upbeat and looking towards the future, until the trolls arrive with the "hey look @ me I come in piece schtik".

If they have to come here to "talk football" WTF are they talking about on their sites?

I say ban all 9er related posts until someone raises the trophy sunday, then we'll see who's serious and who was really trolling.

As a Niner fan, I can tell you that doesn't wash with me personally. I come here because the Seahawks represent our greatest rivalry in the league today, simple as that. I see us battling it out in the division for years to come. As such, I like to know what's going on with your team, gain the insight from the knowledgeable fans that are here and it adds an extra layer to our ongoing rivalry. That's just my take.

Greenhell

Reaction score
cdnstrong":25cgg7db said:
Chapman":25cgg7db said:

As a Niner fan, I can tell you that doesn't wash with me personally. I come here because the Seahawks represent our greatest rivalry in the league today, simple as that. I see us battling it out in the division for years to come. As such, I like to know what's going on with your team, gain the insight from the knowledgeable fans that are here and it adds an extra layer to our ongoing rivalry. That's just my take.

I find it very odd that you have an interest in what's going on with our team when its the week leading up to the Super Bowl and we're in our offseason. What kind of insight could possibly be gained at this point in the off season? Where were you leading up to our match up back in December? If my Hawks were playing next weekend I'd be so far from any rival board that maybe you'd smell the gas I'd pass in teams general direction. But that's about it. :49ersmall:

Chapman

Reaction score
Exactly what I mean Greenhell.
They just now take interest in our team the week leading up to the superbowl.
Not buying it.
I think what they're really looking for is for us to wish them luck or tell them how great their team is.
Never gonna happen.
They should go back to what they normally do, fighting over soy sauce and underwear.

General Manager

Reaction score
Kaepernick is likely going get a ring. Wilson is the better QB though imo and had a better regular season and Wilson set the rookie record for yards in a playoff game. Kaepernick also has more weapons on offense then Wilson has at this point . So enjoy it but we'll be back next year to kick your asses just like we did a couple months ago.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
How about you guys just let it be and if he acts up, the mods will take care of it.

cdnstrong

Reaction score
Greenhell":2zj4llpt said:
cdnstrong":2zj4llpt said:
Chapman":2zj4llpt said:

I find it very odd that you have an interest in what's going on with our team when its the week leading up to the Super Bowl and we're in our offseason. What kind of insight could possibly be gained at this point in the off season? Where were you leading up to our match up back in December? If my Hawks were playing next weekend I'd be so far from any rival board that maybe you'd smell the gas I'd pass in teams general direction. But that's about it. :49ersmall:

Ok, agree to disagree then. I am not trashing nor looking for any reassurances or "good luck" statements (that's laughable). I have been on this board for a little while now and posted a couple of times but frankly didn't do much because of all the flaming going on between ignorant Niner fans and some just as ignorant Seahawk fans. I saw the original poster's comment on this thread and as a fellow Niner fan, i liked the way he approached and piggy backed on it, that's it.