footballnation.com mock

Chawker

Reaction score
There picks aren't right but its a 7 rounder.

26. Sharrif Floyd DT
55. Khaseen Green LB
88. Joseph Fauria TE
120. Tavarres King WR
152. Datone Jones DT
184. Aaron Mellette WR
216. Devin Smith CB

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
I'd be happy as hell if our draft fell this way. I'm not quite sold on Floyd, but it is reassuring hearing he's getting first round raft talk. More DTs for us to choose from.

Greene is one of my favorite linebackers in this draft and would be an excellent WLB in our systematic and good value in the late 2nd,, IMO.

Both those receivers bring something unique to our team. Both have huge upside and fill needs (king- speed, Mellette- size w/speed)

Jones has some good tools as a pass-rusher and could really help this team, coming into the game as a DT pass-rusher in sub-packages. He could take over the Jones/Scruggs/McDonald role.

Fauria and Smith I don't know much about, but Fauria has some excellent size, IIRC. Could be a solid piece of the puzzle and further add to our teams ability to have multiple looks.

Overall, this would be a great draft. It fills defensive tackle needs in both base and sub-package defense. It fills the WLB position, and it adds much needed size and weapons for Wilson and this offense.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
152. Datone Jones DT, probably wishful thinking but damn, that would be a good draft.

pehawk

Reaction score
Is that Sister Christian Fauria's kid?

smashmouth59

Reaction score
That would pretty much be a dream draft with 3 potential first rounders falling to us. No way it happens but we can hope. Our defense would be even more incredible than it already is.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
McGruff":ysq0t723 said:
pehawk":ysq0t723 said:
Is that Sister Christian Fauria's kid?

Yep. Pretty good all around TE.
His run blocking leaves me unimpressed. He's too slow getting to his man and he stays way too high to be effective.

Latest posts