Sorry if someone already beat me to this joke, but...

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
The Seahawks meme page on facebook had one with the picture of Fry from Futurama going, "Not sure if pro bowl.... or Seahawks game.."

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
BirdsCommaAngry":2jfv9crf said:
The Seahawks meme page on facebook had one with the picture of Fry from Futurama going, "Not sure if pro bowl.... or Seahawks game.."

Would love to see that. Got a link?

muxpux

Reaction score
419613_420965054648314_1850830709_n.jpg

drdiags

Reaction score
I made some smart alec remark on twitter at the time about the Seahawks running up the score, but my brilliance was overlooked by my 3 followers and not retweeted. Damn it to hell!

Zowert

Reaction score
That's great.

I think DangeRuss having Max as his center there helped him out quite a bit. Still though, he played with receivers [including TE's] who he had never thrown to before and 3/5 of his offensive line were strangers too. I know the Pro Bowl is a joke compared to regular season and especially postseason games. However, you cannot look past the fact that Russ went into his first Pro Bowl with a bunch of players he's never worked with and managed three passing TDs. I believe all five of his drives were scoring drives (the ones he didn't throw a TD were a field goal and fullback rushing TD).

Jerhawk

Reaction score
lol yeah the Seahawks players made a big impact for the NFC in that game. Our team should've got MVPs