Wilson talks to Mariucci on NFL Network (video)

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/videos/seattle-seahawks/0ap2000000133374/Wilson-ready-for-2013[/urltargetblank]

Is it just me or has Wilson become the "it" guy lately?

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Russell: I work with inner city kids

mariucci: Where!? (I don't believe you prove it)

Russell: "go hawks"

mariucci "alright(whatever)"

Winterfell

Reaction score
After watching that video, I have a strange compulsion to go out and buy as much Gatorade as possible.

Axx

Reaction score
Time to go stock up on Gatorades

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Winterfell":iec8o2ui said:
After watching that video, I have a strange compulsion to go out and buy as much Gatorade as possible.

I noticed he had on a nike emblazened shirt earlier, now it's gatorade....and people think he's not getting paid :)

McGruff

Reaction score
I don't know if this has been said before, but did you guys know that the separation is in the preparation.

Winterfell

Reaction score
McGruff":4g3iq9z2 said:
I don't know if this has been said before, but did you guys know that the separation is in the preparation.

Unless you're preparing salad dressing, then there isn't any separation in the preparation.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Winterfell":35snocys said:
McGruff":35snocys said:

Unless you're preparing salad dressing, then there isn't any separation in the preparation.
Is there any separation in the Preparation H?

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2v685yaf said:
Winterfell":2v685yaf said:
McGruff":2v685yaf said:

I sure hope so! I'd like to be separated from this pain in my butt!

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
Anyone else get the vibe that Mariucci was a bit ticked off at Wilson for promoting Gatererade for so long? I think he thought Wilson would just say a sentence about it but after Wilson kept talking Mariucci seemed like he was really rushing Wilson lol

Winterfell

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":1d8gpn81 said:
Anyone else get the vibe that Mariucci was a bit ticked off at Wilson for promoting Gatererade for so long? I think he thought Wilson would just say a sentence about it but after Wilson kept talking Mariucci seemed like he was really rushing Wilson lol

Yeah, I got that vibe too, like he was trying to give Wilson a hard time by pointing out the endorsement fact, as well as trying to make him stutter about where he did his youth camps, etc.

With Mariucci's former ties to the 49ers, I also thought he was pushing the issue of Colin Kaepernick pretty aggressively, focusing on him as the "new QB" rather than including RG3, Luck, Cam Newton, Vick, etc.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Scottemojo":zlra96bs said:
Winterfell":zlra96bs said:
McGruff":zlra96bs said:

Man, I HATE asstroids.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Winterfell":lqqydt40 said:

After watching that video, I thought Mariucci was being a bit of a prick. Just me though. Go Russ, Go Hawks!

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
GoHawks! Doesn't matter what Mooch thinks of Wilson, he snuck it in again. Damn, he is cracking me up. I love this kid.

Rocket

Reaction score
It's unreal at times to think how far we've come under Pete's short tenure. Best corner, top 3 safety, kick return mad man, incredible rookie Quarterback and a Beast led by RealRob and a 40% Pro Bowl line... Not to mention an initially stout D line, a couple good Tighties, a few receivers who deserve a mention or four (Donut Boy makes good) and a couple of unheralded gems at Linebacker.

It's only gonna get better. We might even move from Egypt someday.

Color my ass EXCITED.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":11wl5ls8 said:
Winterfell":11wl5ls8 said:

After watching that video, I thought Mariucci was being a bit of a prick. Just me though. Go Russ, Go Hawks!

I've only seen a few interviews of his but in each and every one he always comes off as talking down to the players, he comes off like he doesn't take them seriously, as if he's not really listening and is preoccupied with thinking of what he wants to say, he does seem like a prick, I concur.

Greenhell

Reaction score
I just didn't get that from Mooch. He always seems rushed anytime he's talking. I think he trying to tie up the interview and Russ kept on doin his thing. As always, "GO HAWKS!"