49er hits just keep on coming!!!

Tailspin Hawk Fan

Reaction score
kidhawk":2xq0dmp1 said:
Tailspin Hawk Fan":2xq0dmp1 said:
Yes, bigger. Ask any gay. The guy that comes out and says ... "I hate gays" .... you know where you stand with him. The guys who pretend or *think* they accept gays and say ... I was just joking when I called you a f@&&#t ... its those guys who have NO CLUE and have no understanding that if you make a joke like that -- you've got some hate going on.

Dude, you seriously need to get some perspective. Calling someone a faggot is NOT a joke. It's not even close. Only way it can be is if it's an inside joke between two people who both "get the joke".

Calling someone a faggot is not what people are talking about when they are talking about making jokes. Things are more like "You know you're gay because you're a niners fan" stupid crap like that.

Sorry, I couldn't really think of any real gay-light jokes. I'm telling you ... that a joke like ... "You know you're gay because you're a niners fan" wouldn't fly well with most gay people. The joke implies that gays and niner fans are the same thing and coming from a Hawks fan or any other fan who doesn't like the 9ers ...... it's meant in a most derogatory way. What does the word "gay" mean to you in that joke? I doubt it's anything positive.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Tailspin Hawk Fan":q2mts7vv said:
kidhawk":q2mts7vv said:
Tailspin Hawk Fan":q2mts7vv said:
Yes, bigger. Ask any gay. The guy that comes out and says ... "I hate gays" .... you know where you stand with him. The guys who pretend or *think* they accept gays and say ... I was just joking when I called you a f@&&#t ... its those guys who have NO CLUE and have no understanding that if you make a joke like that -- you've got some hate going on.

Dude, you seriously need to get some perspective. Calling someone a faggot is NOT a joke. It's not even close. Only way it can be is if it's an inside joke between two people who both "get the joke".

Calling someone a faggot is not what people are talking about when they are talking about making jokes. Things are more like "You know you're gay because you're a niners fan" stupid crap like that.

Sorry, I couldn't really think of any real gay-light jokes. I'm telling you ... that a joke like ... "You know you're gay because you're a niners fan" wouldn't fly well with most gay people. The joke implies that gays and niner fans are the same thing and coming from a Hawks fan or any other fan who doesn't like the 9ers ...... it's meant in a most derogatory way. What does the word "gay" mean to you in that joke? I doubt it's anything positive.

Yes, and I said it was insensitive, but if you can't see that a person can make that joke an not feel derogatory about homosexuals, then I don't know what to say to you. People can be insensitive and still not actually feel negatively about a class or race or sexuality. Personally, I'd much rather have to deal with people who are insensitive to an issue than people who truly have disdain for me

Tailspin Hawk Fan

Reaction score
kidhawk...

I'll have to agree to disagree...:) But, thanks for actually talking about it and speaking your truth .... and opinion. That's a good thing.