didnt see it here yet..but Russell wilson to be in ..

kidhawk

Reaction score
So we've got Nike (I presume since I've seen him wearing a shirt with a big nike logo on the front in several interviews), Levi, Gatorade, Vizio and now an insurance company endorsement deal? Sounds like Mr Wilson is doing just fine financially :)

Hawknballs

Reaction score
RW played baseball and football despite being 'too short'.

what I want to see is a funny commercial about RW deciding to try basketball, having some pundit say he's too short, and dunking over someone.

This can continue in other commercials about all the other things russell isn't able to do.

"RW you must be this tall to ride this ride, sorry" SO RW rides piggy back on a midget in a trench coat to get on the ride and does it anyways.

RW's mom hides cookies on the top shelf. RW throws a ball that roccochets around the kitchen and knocks the cookies into his hands.

I could go on all day with really bad cliches like this.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
There will definitely be some kind of short joke in there.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Hawknballs":3e8n82mj said:

what I want to see is a funny commercial about RW deciding to try basketball, having some pundit say he's too short, and dunking over someone.

This can continue in other commercials about all the other things russell isn't able to do.

"RW you must be this tall to ride this ride, sorry" SO RW rides piggy back on a midget in a trench coat to get on the ride and does it anyways.

RW's mom hides cookies on the top shelf. RW throws a ball that roccochets around the kitchen and knocks the cookies into his hands.

Can you even be too short to play baseball? all them dudes look like munchkins.

The Radish

Reaction score
Recon_Hawk":2g864g2n said:
Now watch the entire State of Washington switch their car and home insurance :lol:

Not likely since I truly hate their commercials. People thinking they are quality singers when in reality its like having fingernails scratching a blackboard.

:roll:

Winterfell

Reaction score
I think it would be pretty funny if Russell Wilson's commercial revolves around him being TOO tall for various activities/things. Go for an ironic angle.

Like he's lining up to go onto a ride at a theme park or water park and just as it gets to his turn, the attendant ushers him away for being above the height limit (it's a kid's ride). Then he's getting fitted at the shopping mall for new clothes and the sales rep brings him pants that are way too short. He plays a pick-up football game with a bunch of elementary school kids in his neighborhood in the street or at a park and gets revered by the kids for basically being the tallest player. Etc. Anything else you guys can come with, lol.

razgriz737

Reaction score
Throwdown":pgjj65cv said:
Hawknballs":pgjj65cv said:

Can you even be too short to play baseball? all them dudes look like munchkins.

GoHawks

Reaction score
AmFam said Wilson was already known to the company because his wife, Ashton, worked at the insurer’s headquarters in Madison, Wisc., when Wilson was a senior at the University of Wisconsin.

Link to Seattle PI Article

sturg78

Reaction score
Winterfell":36kxubk6 said:
I think it would be pretty funny if Russell Wilson's commercial revolves around him being TOO tall for various activities/things. Go for an ironic angle.

Like he's lining up to go onto a ride at a theme park or water park and just as it gets to his turn, the attendant ushers him away for being above the height limit (it's a kid's ride). Then he's getting fitted at the shopping mall for new clothes and the sales rep brings him pants that are way too short. He plays a pick-up football game with a bunch of elementary school kids in his neighborhood in the street or at a park and gets revered by the kids for basically being the tallest player. Etc. Anything else you guys can come with, lol.

That would be awesome! I would love to see a commercial like that. You could even throw in a montage of him training to overcome his "height limitations". Squeezing (AKA willing) himself through a slide that is too small for him, rocking the flood-ready short pants to a club and starting a new fashion, and then fade out of the commercial with him lounging sideways on the kids ride like a boss.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3tgge31a said:
I already had American Family for my vehicle and home owners insurance. Fate I tell you, fate!!

I had my insurance spread out through different companies for price reasons and my brother recommended giving AmFam a call so I did and they beat every single rate and that is on 5 Vehicles (two of my kids) my home, rental house, Motor home and boat. I now have one company for everything and an agent that I trust. I cannot recommend them enough. If you haven't shopped them you should.

Micheal Phillips agency in Monroe is who I go through and I highly recommend her. PM me if you want her number. Sorry, shameless plug but I really do trust her and would recommend her to everyone.

pinksheets

Reaction score
Russell's twitter has turned into ad spam now with all of these endorsements.

Russell Wilson ‏@DangeRussWilson
This season Visa has been all about making it epic for fans. Make sure to follow @Visa on Twitter for ways to make your Super Bowl epic too

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2adhdy04 said:
He is endorsing alot of stuff. Isn't this what we used to make fun of Payton Manning for?

Ha! Yep, but difference is that Russ is on a third round contract.

sutz

Reaction score
Will AmFam let him finish the commercial with "Go Hawks"?

;)

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
I don't begrudge Russell any opportunity to cash in on his obvious talent and personality. What I think is great is that none of this crap will get to his head. Make hay while you can.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Recon_Hawk":3lh0o72o said:
Now watch the entire State of Washington switch their car and home insurance :lol:
My BIL is an agent for AmFam.

Already on board.

Autos, House, Life, Harleys, Boats, Jet skis, Quads, Cabins, and my wife's breasts.